Pages:
Author

Topic: Payment Coin (POD) | Discover Crypto 3.0 ✅ - page 5. (Read 18114 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 115
Exchange maintenance over and back to normal now. 👍
The Payment coin faucet has hit its milestone with the 10.000th game played.
New milestone. 10,000th game played on our faucet 👍
Can I wear the Payment coin signature and get payments weekly?

Hi dumedoiiph,

Open to discussions. PM and we can chat further.

Thanks
J

What happened?

Hi kreatoralex,

I have raised a support ticket with the exchange.

Looks like maintenance on their end as everything ok with our checks.

Will advise as when they respond.

Thanks
J
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

What happened?
New milestone. 10,000th game played on our faucet 👍
Exchange support very poor which is against the spirit of payment method no big merchant on the list. How this could be useful in coming days I'm interested to know about future plan of the team?

The points you make are valid and will be addressed as our product develops and key features are released in 2019. The key point is perspective. As a small independent team we have done a lot in 2018 to create the foundations of the project. With the donor funding received to date we could have listed on more exchanges; but decided it was more important to develop the product roadmap.

We believe these developments will greatly help with adoption that will see greater exchange support and more importantly user adoption and usage in 2019. The specs of the navigator tool and social trade platform are being put together at the moment and will be shared as development progresses. The other area of focus will be increased marketing of the project hence efforts to grow our community and visibility.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Exchange support very poor which is against the spirit of payment method no big merchant on the list. How this could be useful in coming days I'm interested to know about future plan of the team?
90,000th block mined  Smiley

Miners lets hit 100,000+ by end of year 🌠

Thanks. We are big fans of infographics. Need to create some for the project!

Blockchain market infographic by Barclays Investment Bank:

I like how the project develops. Now it is very rare, especially if the coin scrypt. Good luck for you and good prices to me.

We still have to look at the development, but the project itself has all the chances to grow very well, I think. A combination of mining algorithms with good functionality and great code gives a big positive to implementation.

Thanks. 2018 was mainly about getting the foundations in place. The real excitement is around the developments for 2019 (which are now funded via donors). In terms of mining algorithm we are aware there are many good alternatives available - and we have a workstream underway that is reviewing these for suitable future enhancements. Do you have a preference on a specific algorithm and / or functionality? Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Recently, I have become a more supporter of pos than mining. For the simple reason that mining is taken by large miners and the network becomes too centralized. Maybe I am mistaken, but masternodes of which are increasingly proving this point of my view.

This is definitely a very interesting area with a lot of on-going research and live experimentation! I think each consensus approach has its own pros and cons with a lot of newer coins taking a hybrid approach. Only the elapse of time will reveal what happens in the real world vs theory. I'll share our research findings as we have have some ideas of our own (not much on how distribution of wealth can be achieved etc). An interesting read around this topic:PoW, PoS, & Hybrid protocols: A Matter of Complexity?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I like how the project develops. Now it is very rare, especially if the coin scrypt. Good luck for you and good prices to me.

We still have to look at the development, but the project itself has all the chances to grow very well, I think. A combination of mining algorithms with good functionality and great code gives a big positive to implementation.

Thanks. 2018 was mainly about getting the foundations in place. The real excitement is around the developments for 2019 (which are now funded via donors). In terms of mining algorithm we are aware there are many good alternatives available - and we have a workstream underway that is reviewing these for suitable future enhancements. Do you have a preference on a specific algorithm and / or functionality? Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Recently, I have become a more supporter of pos than mining. For the simple reason that mining is taken by large miners and the network becomes too centralized. Maybe I am mistaken, but masternodes of which are increasingly proving this point of my view.
Try our updated faucet (www.bitcoinopoly.org) - instant payout:

Thanks for the positive words. Our goal is to ensure the project is done with trust and care. 2019 roadmap is already shaping up for a good year for development and delivery  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
We have now secured funding to develop all the components of our differential roadmap:

If you are a developer with experience in decentralised marketplaces and interested then PM. The conceptual design for the 'Social Trade' platform is being drafted with development start targeted for Jan 2019.

NB. Not many people recall but the original Bitcoin client included the foundations for a decentralised marketplace which was later removed.
Pages:
Jump to: