Pages:
Author

Topic: Payment Coin (POD) | Discover Crypto 3.0 ✅ - page 7. (Read 18114 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
Thanks for reply and coins, i just try to send some coins from my online wallet to my pod wallet on my computer. i did 2 transactions and it works well, the 2 transactions were confirmed in few mins.
Let us know if the faucet bitcoinpoly.org will be fixed ? (so i can update my review on my site, i also added more links to my POD review)

i will try to mine with the miner including with the POD wallet but i'm not sure it will be good with my old computer, i didn't mine any coins before so i have no idea lol^^

Activity: 276
Merit: 115
September 06, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
My last 10 transactions have 0 confs (from faucet to my online POD Wallet) since 20/08/2018
06/09/2018 : still 0 confs on my online POD wallet
i download and install 3 days ago POD Wallet on my computer and i did 3 transactions from faucet Bitcoinopoly.org to this wallet and i don't see these 3 transactions on this wallet

Hi fauwil, the team have done in-depth testing and:

good news = POD wallet and blockchain are working as normal
bad news = the Bitcoinopoly.org faucet is not working properly. Only transactions from the faucet are impacted. The team are checking the backend of the faucet which is managed separately. I have transferred 200 coins to your POD web wallet address and these have confirmations all ok. Once the faucet is back 100% I shall advise and send some further reward coins for bringing this to our attention. NB. If anyone else has unconfirmed faucet transactions, then just send us the details and we'll ensure they are all received. Thanks.
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
My last 10 transactions have 0 confs (from faucet to my online POD Wallet) since 20/08/2018
http://i68.tinypic.com/2hcdflc.jpg
06/09/2018 : still 0 confs on my online POD wallet
i download and install 3 days ago POD Wallet on my computer and i did 3 transactions from faucet Bitcoinopoly.org to this wallet and i don't see these 3 transactions on this wallet
September 03, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
when will coinmarketcap add  Smiley Smiley

Hopefully within a years timeframe. Listing criteria requires a high trading volume  Cool But on our roadmap as a target!
Activity: 10
September 01, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
when will coinmarketcap add  Smiley Smiley
Further development of the coin? Or did we stop there? The price of the coin is very low, I bought a few coins, but do not see any further development to sell more and get a profit

Hi Kreatoralex, first of all thanks for investing in the coin. We definitely have further technical developments for the coin in-progress. At present we are looking to release a dev milestone delivery every few months (the last one being the faucet and web wallet). Based on the current feedback, we are spending more time on promotion and marketing activities to get more coin visibility. We have a MLM framework which we hope to release soon that will aid in this area as well as some digital media. We have come this far in a short space of time - the next stages of development and maturity are harder and will naturally take a bit longer. Definitely HODL.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Further development of the coin? Or did we stop there? The price of the coin is very low, I bought a few coins, but do not see any further development to sell more and get a profit
Activity: 10
Banners good #
Some great banners courtesy of darkdangem  Smiley

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Please send me a message i can deliver all kind of services!

Telegram; Dave2525
Email; [email protected]
QUESTION for the community:

WHAT Crypto product, service or tool is needed and not available at the moment ?

Could be for any coin or token. Post your thoughts and suggestions. Maybe we'll build it  Smiley

Portuguese translation added.
Дaльнeйшee paзвитиe пpoeктa плaниpyeтcя? нoвыe биpжи ?

We have further developments planned. Our high level roadmap can be seen at our website. We are in discussions with further exchanges for additional listing. For now we are listed on CREX24.
Activity: 90
I'm really glad that its increasing again! Thumbs up!
Activity: 75
Дaльнeйшee paзвитиe пpoeктa плaниpyeтcя? нoвыe биpжи ?
Why does the difficulty remain the same? Even if the hash rate increases (or decreases) the difficulty stays where it is  Huh

Hi, the difficulty re-adjusts dynamically every 2016 blocks. So the current difficulty = 136 but the previous difficultly = 34 (refer to block 58,463). The difficult is based on the average hashrate for the mined blocks.
I wonder why the price is decreasing.. Hope that things will get better soon!

Trading is complex in nature. During the early coin adoption cycle volatility is expected. Hence why the recommendation is to take a long term view. (NB. You could always interpret numbers differently i.e. coin price is up 10x since launch).
Activity: 78
Merit: 102
Why does the difficulty remain the same? Even if the hash rate increases (or decreases) the difficulty stays where it is  Huh
Activity: 90
I wonder why the price is decreasing.. Hope that things will get better soon!
Pages:
Jump to: