Pages:
Author

Topic: Payment Coin (POD) | Discover Crypto 3.0 ✅ - page 8. (Read 18114 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 115
New translations added. More on their way.
Activity: 78
Merit: 102
Had an email asking Why Should Someone Join Our Project Community ?

Unlike the majority of projects running in 2018 purely focused on ICOs, our foundations are as follows:

✅ Project goal is to expand global crypto user base
 ✅ 100% self funded project (NO ICO, no user fund solicitation etc.)
 ✅ Small friendly project team with room for learning and growth
 ✅ Organically expanding and delivering project roadmap goals
 ✅ Interesting future roadmap (development that will benefit Bitcoin, Litecoin and PaymentCoin)

At present we are just another 'Altcoin', but with hard work, good execution, and unique future deliverables, our market differential should be clear. To succeed we need to continue to grow our community. If you are reading this message, or sitting on the sidelines, and want to get involved, just PM.

If you are a miner why not support the coin with any spare mining capacity? Developer? Come and discuss if you can join and help with some of our ideas. Project teams that want to collaborate on shared marketing? If we can help then just let us know too - nothing exists in silo anymore.

We are already working with great people, and the more the merrier. Have a good day and always remember that every little helps  Smiley
Our faucet has been played 2,972 times so far. Still growing and instant payout. Enjoy. www.bitcoinopoly.org

APP test good. Samsung Galaxy S6.

Thanks. If you send your wallet address, I'll send some reward coins.

Offer open to first 20 Android testers; just post your device and os version.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
APP test good. Samsung Galaxy S6.
Hi Cecila, post is probably more suited for the services section of the forum thanks.
yselacreyo3 - we would be interested in your translation offer. Will PM.

Hameo37 - bounty payment made.

kreatoralex - we will follow up with coinexchange and see what fees they are charging.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
The price is very low for a coin and a very small volume of trade
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/POD-BTC
Need another exchange for the progress of coins

Crex24 is a relatively new exchange but growing every week. Also there have been no reported problems which is nice. We are working on further exchange listings for this year. I'll update as progress is made. Is there a specific exchange that you have experience with that you would recommend?

I like coinexchange, although the listing there is now expensive, but on other exchanges is even more expensive
Activity: 86
9xBAXBpDpwxAjX2g2JXB47jtR4jt8FH9CJ
Thank you to the testers. OFFER First 100 web wallet accounts will be rewarded with 100 coins.
Joined the first 100 users to get 100 coins.
Is your bounty company still active? It takes place on your site https://www.podbitcoin.com/bounty-pod-bitcoin
thanks for the answer
[/quote]

Not a problem. The reward coins have been sent. The bounty offers on the site are still available. PM me if you have a service that is not listed that will help the project / community. Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Thank you to the testers. OFFER First 100 web wallet accounts will be rewarded with 100 coins.
[/quote]
Joined the first 100 users to get 100 coins.
Is your bounty company still active? It takes place on your site https://www.podbitcoin.com/bounty-pod-bitcoin
thanks for the answer
WEB WALLET LIVE

Our web wallet service is now live and can be accessed via podbitcoin.com or podbitcoin.org

Crex24 is a relatively new exchange but growing every week. Also there have been no reported problems which is nice. We are working on further exchange listings for this year. I'll update as progress is made. Is there a specific exchange that you have experience with that you would recommend?

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Send web wallet. Help test.

Hi, I have sent the link to the web wallet server. Please test and feedback.

A new domain should be assigned soon and I shall share once resolving. Thanks.
Activity: 10
Send web wallet. Help test.
✅ Android and web wallet coming soon.

PM me if you wish to help test (reward=coins).

Pages:
Jump to: