Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 80. (Read 138319 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
January 27, 2016, 04:42:56 PM
I would choose PayPal, I think it's a better system.
I also find it easier, faster and more user friendly.

All features you have mentioned are basic properties of bitcoin ecosystem. It shows your awareness on bitcoin transactions. I believe you are missing something in understanding how bitcoin works.
To be honest, IMO, Paypal is more user friendly than Bitcoin. For instance, when you want to cancel a Bitcoin transaction when you forgot to add transaction fee.

Not only with the bitcoin, you should be very much careful with all your financial related things/transactions. So, it is your responsible to add fees and check your recipient address and everything well in advance before sending payments.
That is true, but nobody is perfect. Because sometimes you can be careless too.
Paypal took the fees automatically. So... Just saying. Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2016, 04:08:23 PM
I'll admit I'll alternate between the two depending on what I've got at any given time, but I prefer Bitcoin when I can. I don't trust Paypal.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 03:56:40 PM
 im not really used to using paypal i have never tried it and there are no reasons to do that as i use bitcoin a lot for all the goods i need to buy also i choose bitcoins over paypal because it is an investment and the transactions are really fast and you can be your own bank for yourself
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 27, 2016, 02:24:01 AM

All features you have mentioned are basic properties of bitcoin ecosystem. It shows your awareness on bitcoin transactions. I believe you are missing something in understanding how bitcoin works.
I think bitcoin has everything you mentioned, if you know more about bitcoin,
surely you and the people outside would prefer to choose bitcoin

Yes when people do not understand correctly the features and advantages of using bitcoin they may end up in using PayPal still.
So, getting educated on bitcoin ecosystem and the correct usage of its features for saving money and ease of daily life. Then there is no need of going back to paypal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 27, 2016, 02:17:43 AM

I think bitcoin has everything you mentioned, if you know more about bitcoin,
surely you and the people outside would prefer to choose bitcoin
Activity: 812
January 27, 2016, 02:11:43 AM
I use both of them. It all depends on whether the website accepts Bitcoin or paypal. Bitcoin is better though.
Same with me. A lot of websites use Paypal instead of Bitcoin. Which kind of sucks as I like Bitcoin more.
True but it has been used and now there are many sites that use bitcoin.
I think both are equally good but the better ease of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
January 26, 2016, 08:21:45 PM
Well the things i used before that is games i like to play games online,and well the most of them or paying in bitcoins or allowing it as payment,besides those the games industry is  using and supporting bitcoin with their new games .Paypal will stand as banks legal and with their costumers,with the beneficts and well bitcoin cant compete yet to them.
Activity: 242
January 26, 2016, 07:40:25 PM
I use both of them. It all depends on whether the website accepts Bitcoin or paypal. Bitcoin is better though.
Same with me. A lot of websites use Paypal instead of Bitcoin. Which kind of sucks as I like Bitcoin more.
Activity: 406
January 26, 2016, 07:29:07 PM
I prefer bitcoin than paypal. Because bitcoin is more simple, easy transaction and low fee. but the mines is you can get back your money if you get scammed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 26, 2016, 07:25:53 PM

I agree. So far PayPal seems more widely acceptedb
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2016, 06:37:05 PM
Activity: 182
Pollak
January 26, 2016, 06:30:59 PM
This thread is a fail. How can we compare these two things? When using PP you are still dealing with fiat money, but deposited on virtual account. I can imagine system similar to paypal, where you could deposit bitcoins, instantly send to others and reverse transactions (maybe there is one already).

Lol how it's a fail.Even though they are not 100% the same.
It's asking for users for there preference, which happends to be bitcoin and paypal on a bitcoin forum, and yes Bitcoin is my favourite.
Activity: 676
January 26, 2016, 05:48:30 PM
This thread is a fail. How can we compare these two things? When using PP you are still dealing with fiat money, but deposited on virtual account. I can imagine system similar to paypal, where you could deposit bitcoins, instantly send to others and reverse transactions (maybe there is one already).
I don't bite.
January 26, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

To be honest, IMO, Paypal is more user friendly than Bitcoin. For instance, when you want to cancel a Bitcoin transaction when you forgot to add transaction fee.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
January 26, 2016, 02:36:41 PM

January 26, 2016, 02:26:24 PM
it's the true about paypal, and paypal have more history here than bitcoin
but bitcoin adapt too in this century and same time with paypal, still waiting here for who will win  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
January 26, 2016, 05:22:12 AM
Activity: 280
January 26, 2016, 04:46:19 AM
I will 100% choose BTC , cause BTC is much much easier and safer to use.
I agree. it is safe, easy and fast, plus it has a good future a head.
The only thing what has to change is that they should use bitcoin as a payment method on websites.
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 26, 2016, 04:32:03 AM
Lets say that bitcoin has a negative reputation at the market because being decentralized and anonymous,besides those for non believers that are the big part of the world.Paypal for other side has shops and support for any countrie as they pay the fee to them to be able to work.

There are some payment processors such as Bitpay and Coinbase, they will help the retails to install their payment processor and it is cheaper than credit cards.
Activity: 546
January 25, 2016, 06:19:29 PM
I use PayPal for online shopping and I use BTC for steam products but i more often using PayPal because more seller support it.
yeah Most merchant only accept paypal not for bitcoin. I do not know what the reason,
maybe they don't know about bitcoin. or something else

or paypal better than bitcoin?

The reason is easy.
Paypal has been there much longer and for a long time were the only alternative. Therefore their base is bigger.
Give it time and bitcoin will be accepted by more merchants.
Pages:
Jump to: