Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 138319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 18, 2016, 01:26:51 PM
I choose bitcoin.
Bitcoin is transparent,anonymous,no reversible transaction,no tax.
Bitcoin the best!

There will be income tax to pay if you are paid with bitcoin. It is transparent and traceable. So there will be tax avoidance.

I guess, in my country there would be any tax for using bitcoins.
This must be a situation everywhere if you do not convert it into cash. If you encash then you may need to pay tax.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 18, 2016, 01:04:28 PM
I choose bitcoin.
Bitcoin the best!

There will be income tax to pay if you are paid with bitcoin. It is transparent and traceable. So there will be tax avoidance.
Activity: 252
January 18, 2016, 03:11:55 AM
What are your opinions on paypal or bitcoin for online shopping?
nowdays,online shop accept paypal is more than accept bitcoin,it mean many people choose to use paypal for online shopping thn choose bitcoin,but for me,using bitcoin is more easy and simple,because i never use paypal Cheesy
Activity: 714
January 18, 2016, 03:03:38 AM
I choose bitcoin.
Bitcoin the best!
Bitcoin is also no need to register as paypal verification should use a credit card.
It was very distressing and difficult
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 17, 2016, 04:08:03 PM
I choose bitcoin.
Bitcoin the best!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
January 17, 2016, 11:44:56 AM
Im never use paypal,
for me paypal is very bad,
the "refund system" make me scared if im trade with someone
Activity: 254
January 17, 2016, 11:41:02 AM
I use PayPal for online shopping and I use BTC for steam products but i more often using PayPal because more seller support it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
January 17, 2016, 10:02:29 AM
Bitcoin has made a foundation!

Paypal is small echo from past ,bitcoin and other cryptos are future ..Now we just awaiting best off !

Bitcoin awareness is rising every day!

Ehh.. Isn't paypal the one with a really good foundation? Let's be honest, paypal is far from bitcoin as of now, bitcoins are too volatile and almost no big business are using it, on the other hand paypal is used almost everywhere, you can't really compare the two right now, give it time tho.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
January 17, 2016, 06:36:41 AM
I am a paypal user and i hate to say it but for a consumer's view it's the best payment with security.
But merchants don't like paypal since they are charge quite some fee.

So we should promote bitcoin payment processor to retailer/merchants. That could save them a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
January 16, 2016, 06:00:57 PM
Bitcoin has made a foundation!

Paypal is small echo from past ,bitcoin and other cryptos are future ..Now we just awaiting best off !

Bitcoin awareness is rising every day!
Activity: 406
January 16, 2016, 05:41:05 PM
I am a paypal user and i hate to say it but for a consumer's view it's the best payment with security.
But merchants don't like paypal since they are charge quite some fee.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 16, 2016, 04:57:13 PM
I don't use Paypal at all, i use the bitcoin currency often and the wallet , it's better than Paypal and simple and easy to use for everyone
Activity: 742
January 16, 2016, 04:46:15 PM
I believe that bitcoin is more easy and user friendly for online shopping but its not yet popular if you compare with the paypal. It will take some more time to be used by more and more people as its still limited to the some countries.

Paypal is also not available worldwide, it's only preferred by the western community, but almost not used at all in Africa and many Asian countries. Otherwise Bitcoin is really global currency and used simply and easily by everyone worldwide
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 16, 2016, 12:57:40 PM
I believe that bitcoin is more easy and user friendly for online shopping but its not yet popular if you compare with the paypal. It will take some more time to be used by more and more people as its still limited to the some countries.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
January 16, 2016, 11:00:03 AM
Paypal... for now I guess..
Unless bitcoin is getting more and more common.. if not I believe there are still many online or big stores don't accept them...

Bitcoin is not know to most people in the world. When most of us know it, it will be used widely as it is superior to conventional fiat.
bitcoin deployment is not yet complete, everyone yet know about bitcoin,

even many Internet users don't know about bitcoin, we must begin to do the deployment and spread, I believe paypal users will switch to bitcoin
Yes maybe you're right because paypal is known to many people before bitcoin. If we can invite friends to use bitcoin certainly will also be widely known. Especially with ease and there is no requirement to register dibitcoin burdensome yag become one of the main capital to get as many users

It's not about friends or people knowing bitcoins, it's about big business and companies adopting it, why it doesn't happen? The volatility is too high, why would any big business adopt bitcoins right now? What would they gain from it? Nothing, really, a part from the possibility of loosing tons of money when, like yesterday, bitcoin went down by almost 100$ in a matter of hours.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2016, 06:46:55 AM
Paypal is more secure if you are buying goods, if you are buying with bitcoins use a trusted escrow.
Choosing the escrow is also another important task.
If you are selling goods then go for bitcoins

paypal is the most least secure payment system if you are buying good or selling good or same with the services or intangible goods they are crazy you can shop with bitcoins from a trusted and old running website dont need escrow for that
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 16, 2016, 06:32:50 AM
Paypal is more secure if you are buying goods, if you are buying with bitcoins use a trusted escrow.

Yeah that's correct, I was a active user of paypal before the existence of bitcoins, but with the existence of bitcoins I don't think that there can be any better services then bitcoins, so for me paypal has become a history now, I mostly prefer bitcoins to do the transactions online with less time and with less transaction fees.

The transaction fee is much less than the paypal. If you are a online seller, you have to pay a lot of transaction fees.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2016, 05:30:39 AM

Yeah that's correct, I was a active user of paypal before the existence of bitcoins, but with the existence of bitcoins I don't think that there can be any better services then bitcoins, so for me paypal has become a history now, I mostly prefer bitcoins to do the transactions online with less time and with less transaction fees.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 16, 2016, 02:40:09 AM
Activity: 532
January 16, 2016, 02:37:29 AM
I'm not very sure why anyone would use PayPal right at this moment. I still use it when it's not having glitches but right now, it has a lot of glitches.
I think paypal is still alright, stay safe and in control
I never experienced the problem of freezing and limit but I finish it with ease, customer service is also very friendly
Pages:
Jump to: