Pages:
Author

Topic: ~PayPal-Trader~ is a scammer. Do NOT deal with him. - page 3. (Read 6154 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
@Timelord , i send funds for Paypal , i dont bother if they are scammers Bitcoin address or what.
I give everyone money or opportunity to trade till it profits me , and i am here for profit, i dont care if they are someones alt or yours.

I can give you all my paypal password and this forum account password , check and inspect everything.

Good Luck , and remove red signs.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Okay this is refund address: 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc
I don't feel like blaming you or blocking you , what i felt bad was that you called me scammer , and this i don't like , because i am as legit as you are.

...and the only other time that wallet 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc is mentioned here at BCT is when it shows up in this message by someone else....

Sudah diupdate oleh OP screenshots conversation skypenya. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammed-by-kemben-an-indonesian-bitch-1302139
Address: 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc
Tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/988f373c4aa791f08afe42178567364664989970f9945f4f047f98610179b41e
Skype username: chemy

23 Desember 2015, ada scam accusation juga yang pelakunya memakai skype username chemy. Disini https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-chemy-for-antminer-s7-coupons-1300716

Misal akun Kemben benar dihack, hackernya tidak mengganti password dan email. Berarti dihack setidaknya dari tanggal 24 Desember sampai 31 Desember. Lihat sent feedback akunnya Kemben,

Ada 3 feedback yang dikirim ke beberapa user pada saat dihack.

Edit: Sudah PM ghibly79, katanya tidak pernah ada PM dari Kemben, dan tidak ada transaksi Skrill-BTC yang besarnya 0.32 pada hari itu. Kemungkinan besar feedbacknya palsu.

~PayPal-Trader~ is an Alt of ? ? ?

OK, so ~PayPal-Trader~ quoted the wallet address 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc was quoted above ( http://archive.is/rtnNQ ) and ( http://archive.is/uBmPV )

Over yonder Re: [H] 0.4247 btc FOR SALE | Verified Account | PP,OKpay,Webmoney,Skrill,... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-btcmoney-exchange-030-btc-for-sale-pp-skrill-more-1352966

samantlia gives ShakinHandz two positive trust / feedback 's for trades

ShakinHandz 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-29   0.02500000   Reference   Great guy very fast and pro . BTC/Paypal

Reference https://blockchain.info/tx/3b4d6aea7ccb012cb276de6227c57f68f431db023bb862d9b40439b363a2c2bd

ShakinHandz 0: -0 / +0   2016-02-04   0.13262944   Reference   Very fast, no problem, btc/paypal.

Reference https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/b6de63d0a830c2b6749f74521eb620313be7bfd3cb1d63f722915b7c5a8a932b

this second transaction is interesting in that the sending wallet is 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc which means samantlia is an Alt of ~PayPal-Trader~

However... ShakinHandz lists on his profile page the wallet Bitcoin address:    
1C8NBJ4cDjpFoe8iMRNgywUs2VqYS1uar8

both wallets 1C8NBJ4cDjpFoe8iMRNgywUs2VqYS1uar8 and 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc send to the same wallet 16tqsyz3zh6v4PubWDyo5UzMARybDj9A8T

so for samantlia to send ShakinHandz funds from his own wallet means that ShakinHandz is an Alt of samantlia who is an Alt of ~PayPal-Trader~
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
uhhm You were already aware trading BTC with Paypal is against the TOS
so no i don't feel sorry for any you getting burned.

what happens when the guy with the PP account get s locked out ?
Then what ?

Start using your brains guy..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
Thank you for this information. He recently pm me engaging myself into a trade and I saw his negative trust referring to this thread.
Thanks a lot for saving me from scamming. I think he is targeting newbies.
Glad this post helped someone from getting scammed Smiley
* Buying Bitcoin *

Scammed 367 usd with bit-trader method.

Yep!

Just triple spent the 0.42btc, none of the transaction will be ever confirmed.. And I am already with high profit.

Thanks to bit-trader

Even after admitting it openly here that you are a scammer, you still have the guts to bump your thread, lock it and then deal with users via PM.
You are nothing more than fucking piece of shit!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13607783
* Buying Bitcoin *

Yep!

Just triple spent the 0.42btc, none of the transaction will be ever confirmed.. And I am already with high profit.

Thanks to bit-trader

Low life scammer!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Yep!

Thanks to bit-trader
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Got coins recovered and scammed a guy with 600 euro skrill.
I am.now running nodes and I can somewhat control transactions like triple spending , reverse transaction within 24 hours.

Thanks to bit-trader @hackforu.net
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
What can be genuine benefits of double spending the same coin other then being misused like the way its been here?

Double spends aren't having any benefits. Double-spending is the result of successfully spending some money more than once. Bitcoin protects against double spending by verifying each transaction added to the block chain to ensure that the inputs for the transaction had not previously been spent.

For one, its only called a double spend, the value has not actually been spend twice. The first transaction became invalid and thus the same coins have only be confirmed once.

Other electronic systems prevent double-spending by having a master authoritative source that follows business rules for authorizing each transaction. Bitcoin uses a decentralized system, where a consensus among nodes following the same protocol is substituted for a central authority.

Bitcoin has some exposure to fraudulent double-spending when a transaction is first made, with less and less risk as a transaction gains confirmations.

After one confirmation you would need to find a competing block for the one that has confirmed the transaction. This is only possible with certainty if you hold over 50% of the networks hashpower. There is no "less and less risk" its a significantly drop from unconfirmed (can be double spend with a few simple steps as long as the conditions are right) to 1 confirmation (you need more hashpower than the rest of the world).

Traders and merchants who accept a payment immediately on seeing "0/unconfirmed" are exposed to a double-spend occurring, if there was a fraudulent attempt that successfully communicated one transaction to the merchant yet communicated a different transaction that spends the same coin that was first to eventually make it into the block chain.

Merchants can take precautions (e.g., disable incoming connections, only connect to well connected nodes)

That does not help, what you have in mind is a sybil attack. A sybil attack can be used to make a double spend simple, but its - again - very resource heavy (you need enough full nodes to fill all connections of the merchant) and would be hardly worth the effort for transactions commonly accepted without confirmation.

The best way to mitigate a double spend for a merchant is to constantly rebroadcast the TX or as e.g. bitpay does have direct deals with big mining pools.

to lessen the risk of a race attack but the risk cannot be eliminated. Therefore, the cost/benefit of the risk needs to be considered when accepting payment on 0/unconfirmed when there is no recourse against the attacker.

Here's an example of how macbook-air (owner of F2pool) had successfully double spent $10000 against OKPAY!

They used a very specific network state, the 0.8 fork, this is not something you can repeat daily. The window was small and known in advance.

-snip-
Was only an issue while there were two chains; ie, for a couple hours last night. The possibility was well-known, which is why it was recommended that merchants, exchanges, etc, stop taking payments/deposits until the issue was resolved, which it now is.

-snip-
What can be genuine benefits of double spending the same coin other then being misused like the way its been here?

Increase the fees on an otherwise stuck transaction. Usually you want double spends to be hard though, because if its too easy you cant accept unconfirmed transactions and bitcoin would slow down even further and be useless for small transfers to e.g. buy a coffee. No one is willing to wait 10 minutes for a coffee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Double spends aren't having any benefits. Double-spending is the result of successfully spending some money more than once. Bitcoin protects against double spending by verifying each transaction added to the block chain to ensure that the inputs for the transaction had not previously been spent.

Other electronic systems prevent double-spending by having a master authoritative source that follows business rules for authorizing each transaction. Bitcoin uses a decentralized system, where a consensus among nodes following the same protocol is substituted for a central authority.

Bitcoin has some exposure to fraudulent double-spending when a transaction is first made, with less and less risk as a transaction gains confirmations.

Traders and merchants who accept a payment immediately on seeing "0/unconfirmed" are exposed to a double-spend occurring, if there was a fraudulent attempt that successfully communicated one transaction to the merchant yet communicated a different transaction that spends the same coin that was first to eventually make it into the block chain.

Merchants can take precautions (e.g., disable incoming connections, only connect to well connected nodes) to lessen the risk of a race attack but the risk cannot be eliminated. Therefore, the cost/benefit of the risk needs to be considered when accepting payment on 0/unconfirmed when there is no recourse against the attacker.

Here's an example of how macbook-air (owner of F2pool) had successfully double spent $10000 against OKPAY!
* Buying Bitcoin *
AFAIK no wallet allows this, but most local clients can be modified to forget the 1st transaction. Since it does not know about it, there is no reason for the wallet to lock the funds.

This guy seems to be expert scammer. He knows a lot about how can the system be misused.

Its not that difficult, I probably have given the advice how to double spend a TX several times myself. A simple google search on the forum will easily result in several step by step guides how to do it. Its often used to create the same TX (sending the coins to the same person), but with a higher fee. As long as you dont start accepting unconfirmed transactions you dont have to worry about it. Double spends are currently difficult, but they might get easier with the next version of bitcoin core (0.12). I still have to read more about it though.

copper member
AFAIK no wallet allows this, but most local clients can be modified to forget the 1st transaction. Since it does not know about it, there is no reason for the wallet to lock the funds.

This guy seems to be expert scammer. He knows a lot about how can the system be misused.

Its not that difficult, I probably have given the advice how to double spend a TX several times myself. A simple google search on the forum will easily result in several step by step guides how to do it. Its often used to create the same TX (sending the coins to the same person), but with a higher fee. As long as you dont start accepting unconfirmed transactions you dont have to worry about it. Double spends are currently difficult, but they might get easier with the next version of bitcoin core (0.12). I still have to read more about it though.
* Buying Bitcoin *

This guy seems to be an expert scammer. He knows a lot about how the system can be misused.
copper member

~PayPal-Trader~ created a different TX spending the same coins but paying a higher fee. That TX was confirmed, thus the TX sending coins to you is now invalid, as well as the other TX following it. ~PayPal-Trader~ had several TX after yours that used the change from yours. I would not be surprised if they took the opportunity to scam someone else with this. Some of the later even had high fees, suggesting a quick confirmation.

You however will not receive the coins and will need to contact coinbase so the TX does not show in your account.

What kind of shitty wallet is this which allows same coins to be spent twice.
I have contacted coinbase https://community.coinbase.com/t/received-bitcoin-in-pending-since-more-than-2-days/9636 and now waiting for their reply.

I see Coinbase is way better here as I do not have option of setting fee, they decide it themselves.
I can not spend the coins unless they are confirmed
I cannot send the same coin again to anyone once they leave my wallet.

* Buying Bitcoin *

~PayPal-Trader~ created a different TX spending the same coins but paying a higher fee. That TX was confirmed, thus the TX sending coins to you is now invalid, as well as the other TX following it. ~PayPal-Trader~ had several TX after yours that used the change from yours. I would not be surprised if they took the opportunity to scam someone else with this. Some of the later even had high fees, suggesting a quick confirmation.

You however will not receive the coins and will need to contact coinbase so the TX does not show in your account.

What kind of shitty wallet is this which allows same coins to be spent twice.
I have contacted coinbase https://community.coinbase.com/t/received-bitcoin-in-pending-since-more-than-2-days/9636 and now waiting for their reply.

I see Coinbase is way better here as:

I do not have option of setting fee, they decide it themselves.
I cannot spend the coins unless they are confirmed
I cannot send the same coin again to anyone once they leave my wallet.
copper member

* Buying Bitcoin *
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Okay this is refund address: 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc
I don't feel like blaming you or blocking you , what i felt bad was that you called me scammer , and this i don't like , because i am as legit as you are.

...and the only other time that wallet 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc is mentioned here at BCT is when it shows up in this message by someone else....

Sudah diupdate oleh OP screenshots conversation skypenya. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammed-by-kemben-an-indonesian-bitch-1302139
Address: 1CwV6JERyAZpsMAhVqDSpoqYt3eAqs7xFc
Tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/988f373c4aa791f08afe42178567364664989970f9945f4f047f98610179b41e
Skype username: chemy

23 Desember 2015, ada scam accusation juga yang pelakunya memakai skype username chemy. Disini https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-chemy-for-antminer-s7-coupons-1300716

Misal akun Kemben benar dihack, hackernya tidak mengganti password dan email. Berarti dihack setidaknya dari tanggal 24 Desember sampai 31 Desember. Lihat sent feedback akunnya Kemben,

Ada 3 feedback yang dikirim ke beberapa user pada saat dihack.

Edit: Sudah PM ghibly79, katanya tidak pernah ada PM dari Kemben, dan tidak ada transaksi Skrill-BTC yang besarnya 0.32 pada hari itu. Kemungkinan besar feedbacknya palsu.

~PayPal-Trader~ is an Alt of ? ? ?

Thanks for letting me this know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Maybe I wasnt clear enough. ~PayPal-Trader~ scammed 0.1457 BTC. Lets assume you are sardasa here. The TX would give you 0.1163 btc from the scammer.

The TX would not give me (~ if I were sardasa) 0.1163 btc in first place. It is obviously (99.9% chance) going to bounce anyways if no rebroadcasts are ensued within a week.

Would you return the 0.1163 btc to the scammer or the victim of one of their scams?

If by chance it reaches that wallet I (representing sardasa here) will surely return it to the address where it came from. No questions thereafter.
I don't know what sardasa might do in that case. Oh well, he posted that before me.
Pages:
Jump to: