Pages:
Author

Topic: PBmining - legit? - page 19. (Read 67909 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
June 19, 2014, 09:43:55 PM
They have always seemed sketchy to me.  No pictures or public pool stats, just coins coming out of thin air.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
June 19, 2014, 09:42:25 PM
On https://cloudmining.guru/wp/ they got a good rating!
good rating but with red transparency

Haha yes, on https://cloudmining.guru/wp/ they even mention explicitly a possible "very well made ponzi scheme".

The biggest red flag is that if they are legit they would want to kill these rumors and that would be easy by just posting wallet addresses they receive mining awards.   

Yeah, if they proved they were really mining they'd have thousands of btc thrown at them. If their interest was really in running a large mining operation they'd just do that, and watch the money get thrown at them.

Instead they just ignore the suspicion and pay freshly laundered coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
June 19, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

Haha yes, on https://cloudmining.guru/wp/ they even mention explicitly a possible "very well made ponzi scheme".

The biggest red flag is that if they are legit they would want to kill these rumors and that would be easy by just posting wallet addresses they receive mining awards.   
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 19, 2014, 06:03:01 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 19, 2014, 12:37:26 PM
if you have the hardware you might rent it for more than you could make from it.
yeah sure, everybody want to get profit from their hardworking
so rent price > mining income
but anyone can calculate are pbmining rent price > their mining income + electrical power bill + hosting & internet bill + maintenance & cooling + operational & their farm place rent for 5 years?
i'm sure to host 773 TH/s mining hardware you need big place and many expenses

maybe yes maybe no because they say sell
hardware on ebay for mine bitcoin we should think positive
as long as they still pay us every day of the week
can't you read my post before?
still paying doesn't mean they are legit
yes for now they paid weekly, but who can guarantee they will pay until 5 years of contract? no one, they can run anytime with customer coin
anyway, selling something in ebay doesn't mean they are legit, since ebay account can be purchase in blackmarket
they need show us their mining hardware photos, where pool that they mined bitcoin and generated coin income from their address
if they still don't show it, we can't trust them

good point ! i have some money invested here on pbmining, i planned to add more a week ago but a friend of mine told me to read this thread so i decide that i won't put my money in here anymore.

Now i am just sitting and waiting every week to get my initial investment back.
if many people think like the way you think, maybe pbmining will collapse soon
since nobody feed their ponzi anymore Grin
they can't pay previous customer
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
June 19, 2014, 10:56:37 AM
so far PBmining still paying for me but someone said cloudmining seems like Ponzi because if they have a lot Ths why did their rent it?
would not it be beneficial if used alone  Huh
many users here said before : still paying doesn't mean they are legit Grin
yeah you're right, why wouldn't they mine for theirself instead rent it to customer?
simple answer is : they don't have mining hardware as many as they stated in their site Grin

good point ! i have some money invested here on pbmining, i planned to add more a week ago but a friend of mine told me to read this thread so i decide that i won't put my money in here anymore.

Now i am just sitting and waiting every week to get my initial investment back.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
June 19, 2014, 09:36:38 AM
so far PBmining still paying for me but someone said cloudmining seems like Ponzi because if they have a lot Ths why did their rent it?
yeah you're right, why wouldn't they mine for theirself instead rent it to customer?
simple answer is : they don't have mining hardware as many as they stated in their site Grin
maybe yes maybe no because they say sell
hardware on ebay for mine bitcoin we should think positive
as long as they still pay us every day of the week
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
June 19, 2014, 09:33:25 AM
PB is very reliable yes I already get paid even
though the range of 0:08 btc 27ghs only.
June 19, 2014, 07:44:55 AM

Well if you have the hardware you might rent it for more than you could make from it.
June 19, 2014, 05:29:18 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 19, 2014, 05:26:49 AM
June 19, 2014, 04:25:37 AM
seems legit. imho.
do you have any reason to say they are legit?
many users here said they are not legit, since no transparency at all there
Activity: 10
June 19, 2014, 04:21:27 AM
seems legit. imho.
June 19, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

So at 3.6 BTC for 1 TH/s ... pretty much only the Antminer S1 is cheaper.  (6 of them for ~ 3 BTC) 
Then 5 years for power ... That is 60 months or probably at least a few hundred dollars.

So either there isn't any profit in this or it is a Ponzi style scheme.   Since they don't post any wallets getting rewards it seems likely it isn't real mining, or at least not 100% real mining.   However, it seems likely this could still run for years if people keep buying. 
if someone use their brain to think about this scheme, noboy will think this is real mining
you can see their address for send payment everyweek : https://blockchain.info/address/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
their coins from mixing/share coin feature, not from pools.
i bet they will shut down in this years, if only few people buy their "fantasy contracts" Grin
June 19, 2014, 03:51:44 AM
So at 3.6 BTC for 1 TH/s ... pretty much only the Antminer S1 is cheaper.  (6 of them for ~ 3 BTC) 
Then 5 years for power ... That is 60 months or probably at least a few hundred dollars.

So either there isn't any profit in this or it is a Ponzi style scheme.   Since they don't post any wallets getting rewards it seems likely it isn't real mining, or at least not 100% real mining.   However, it seems likely this could still run for years if people keep buying. 
Activity: 38
June 18, 2014, 06:46:08 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 15, 2014, 02:08:21 PM
I signed up and bough my first 10 GH/s on 3/27/14.

This is from 2 accounts.

Total Bitcoin out of Pocket   6.78281814

Re-Invested   4.32608560

Total BTC spent   11.10890374

Total BTC Received   6.95102469

Total Hash (GH/s)   1966.50

Assets (GHz Value at current price of 0.004)    7.86600000

Bitcoin Into Pocket   2.62493909

This isn't an argument for the validity of PBMining, just information. A portion of the profits have come from referrals - which is at about 100 GH/s.
June 14, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

Pretty good ponzi scheme they got going there!   Tongue

Most ponzi's look good in the beginning.  Doesn't prove they're a legitimate business, until they show they have provable mining equipment as stated numerous times.
only 44.21 Gh/s ?
do they have 700++ THS?
or they move to another pools?
or at the first, they actually mine in eligius, but not anymore? Tongue
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
June 14, 2014, 04:17:37 PM

Pretty good ponzi scheme they got going there!   Tongue

Most ponzi's look good in the beginning.  Doesn't prove they're a legitimate business, until they show they have provable mining equipment as stated numerous times.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: