Pages:
Author

Topic: PC Gaming Thread - page 17. (Read 14350 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 02, 2014, 02:45:55 PM
I've only actually bought 3 games this year so far; Bravely Default, Dark Souls 2 and Castlevania LoS2. Bravely was awesome, though a lot of repetition near the end brings it down a little for me. Just a little. Dark Souls 2 is my least favourite out of the 3 Souls games, but its still better than 90% of other games on the market right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
June 02, 2014, 02:38:31 PM
These are some games that I'm thinking about buying, any opinions or other recommendations would be appreciated.

Dragon Age
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim
The Witcher 2
Europa Universalis 4
Civ 5 G and K and BNW(I have vanila only)

Some of these games are old but I feel like I should play them anyway. From what I hear they are all worth playing, agree?

Best game of the last few years for me so far as been Path of Exile. Best dev team of all time.

Currently playing The Witcher 1. I picked it up for a tiny amount of bitcoins at www.steambitshop.com and I would recomend the site to anyone who wants cheap steam games for btc(who doesn't? :p)

Oblivion and Skyrim are both awesome, if you like games who focus mostly on exploration and don't mind filing the gaps with your imagination. However, if you plan on playing both, I'd suggest starting with Oblivion. If you start with Skyrim, the other one might seem "old" and lacking of some functionnality.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
June 02, 2014, 02:14:29 PM
These are some games that I'm thinking about buying, any opinions or other recommendations would be appreciated.

Dragon Age
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim
The Witcher 2
Europa Universalis 4
Civ 5 G and K and BNW(I have vanila only)

Some of these games are old but I feel like I should play them anyway. From what I hear they are all worth playing, agree?

Best game of the last few years for me so far as been Path of Exile. Best dev team of all time.

Currently playing The Witcher 1. I picked it up for a tiny amount of bitcoins at www.steambitshop.com and I would recomend the site to anyone who wants cheap steam games for btc(who doesn't? :p)

edit: btw I have no association with the website, I just really liked being able to buy games with btc.
Pages:
Jump to: