Pages:
Author

Topic: Pendant ce temps-là, chez NXT... - page 21. (Read 95583 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
October 09, 2014, 10:29:47 AM
pour le coup ça viens de panic sell XD

a priori c'est plutôt quelqu'un qui a fait de la merde, mais pas de détails:

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=85.msg114766#msg114766
ejp
legendary
Activity: 939
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2014, 10:16:35 AM
pour le coup ça viens de panic sell XD
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 09, 2014, 10:08:36 AM
Des noms, des noms.
ejp
legendary
Activity: 939
October 09, 2014, 06:07:38 AM
ton gars c'est peut être juste trompé dans sa formulation : il voulait surrement parler du crash du btc ^^

pour nxt je met toujours des buy order un peu au dessus des 7k puis des truc foireux vers 5-6k au cas où un malade panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
October 09, 2014, 04:51:53 AM
et donc la source en question te donnait des "infos" comme ça juste parce que t'es sympa?
non c'était un échange de bon procédé (en ma défaveur à la fin).
Fin de l'interrogatoire sherlock
October 09, 2014, 04:44:10 AM
et donc la source en question te donnait des "infos" comme ça juste parce que t'es sympa?
legendary
C.D.P.E.M
October 09, 2014, 04:41:59 AM
Je pense que ma source n'était pas si fiable que ça pourtant cela faisait plusieurs mois que j'avais des bons tuyaux + confiance.
Disons que ça fait 1 semaine de silence radio alors qu'avant j'avais des infos + chat tous les jours.
Bref : mes inquiétudes n'étaient peut être pas fondées. Cependant j'ai bien tous liquidé.... je vais rentrer petit  à petit

October 09, 2014, 04:37:53 AM
pourquoi tu penses t'être trompé? d'après tes infos tu avais une idée du délai avant la "fuite" de jl777 ?

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
October 09, 2014, 03:46:25 AM
Oui c'est vrai
bon là c'est un peu plus compliqué grave que juste une sortie  Undecided
Disons que là j'ai vraiment besoin de trouver les bons plans

Ok je te dirais.
legendary
C.D.P.E.M
October 09, 2014, 03:35:56 AM
Oui c'est vrai
bon là c'est un peu plus compliqué grave que juste une sortie  Undecided
Disons que là j'ai vraiment besoin de trouver les bons plans
legendary
October 09, 2014, 03:24:45 AM
Bon ben je me suis peut être planté.
J'ai tout liquidé : j'ai peut être fais un boulette.
Je vais tenter de remonter mais là il va falloir que je fasse les bon choix maintenant

J'te dit tout de suite : il n'y a que comme ça que tu apprends.
La prochaine fois tu te souviendra de ne jamais tout vendre même si ça s'annonce mal.
Retirer un peu de cash de temps en temps est une bonne idée par contre.
legendary
C.D.P.E.M
October 09, 2014, 03:19:47 AM
Bon ben je me suis peut être planté.
J'ai tout liquidé : j'ai peut être fais un boulette.

Je vais tenter de remonter mais là il va falloir que je fasse les bon choix maintenant
legendary
Activity: 1036
October 06, 2014, 07:11:24 AM

https://nxtforum.org/mynxt-info/mynxt-info-mobile-apps-%28android-iphone-maybe-windows-phone%29/msg112822/#msg112822

MyNXT iPhone App Approved

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mynxt-wallet/id917423860?ls=1&mt=8

Key features:
  • Client-side sending (the master password never leaves your phone)
  • Send NXT, view your balance in NXT, USD and BTC
  • Scan QR Code for quick NXT account input
  • Show QR Code of your account
  • Multiple NXT account support (use all accounts in your MyNXT wallet)

Note: Android App also available, more info here: https://nxtforum.org/mynxt-info/mynxt-info-mobile-apps-(android-iphone-maybe-windows-phone)/msg100703/#msg100703

Cool

Storj Killer :
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=163.0

I coded most of the Kademlia DHT API today:

http://www.cs.rice.edu/Conferences/IPTPS02/109.pdf

I have ping, pong, findnode, havenode coded and about to do the store and findvalue API

I am hoping someone will be able to make a GUI that uses this API and allows people to make money by letting others use their HDD. I want to use the auction process to set the pricing. For example, people that want to store data would bid B per month to store their data. People that want to rent space would set the amount of space they can make available. At the end of the month, the total amount paid would get allocated to the people whose HDD got used.

Something like that. Anyway, I dont have time to do this, especially if it has to be all GUI fancy.

Also, I want to build this right into the SuperNET itself, so no new asset for this. The revenues from this would be shared between the user and SuperNET. The GUI would be an extra tab in the SuperNET GUI.

I will pay reasonable bounty for the GUI and billing code

James

Storj.io might be able to be integrated into supernet?
I am coding the low level logic for such apps to be built on top of
James, you are integrating storj.io or are you developing similar functionality?
I just coded some fundamental DHT primitives. Once debugged this gets us reliable routing (one of the few bugs found during SuperNET testing so far) and as a bonus the ability to store data in a decentralized way. Right now it just saves in local RAM, but I did just start this yesterday.

I already have nested cipher based local file encryption, so this can be used to safely store data in the cloud

the other solutions seem quite complicated so I dont really understand them. I just want to be able to store and retrieve data in a decentralized manner. I am using a decade old method that could be sybil attacked, but that is a lot of work and I am not sure the benefit, other than blocking some specific fragment of some file.

If I combined the M of N with the nested encryption, then the attacker would need to block (N - M + 1) fragments to block a file. certainly possible, but we can also worry about some EMP wiping out 20% of the internet. nothing is 100% guaranteed and better to accept this and plan accordingly.

James

Buy Storj!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 06:17:00 AM
Donc si j'ai un raspberry pi et un HDD je pourrait gagner des NXT ?
legendary
October 06, 2014, 04:17:31 AM

Storj Killer :
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=163.0

I coded most of the Kademlia DHT API today:

http://www.cs.rice.edu/Conferences/IPTPS02/109.pdf

I have ping, pong, findnode, havenode coded and about to do the store and findvalue API

I am hoping someone will be able to make a GUI that uses this API and allows people to make money by letting others use their HDD. I want to use the auction process to set the pricing. For example, people that want to store data would bid B per month to store their data. People that want to rent space would set the amount of space they can make available. At the end of the month, the total amount paid would get allocated to the people whose HDD got used.

Something like that. Anyway, I dont have time to do this, especially if it has to be all GUI fancy.

Also, I want to build this right into the SuperNET itself, so no new asset for this. The revenues from this would be shared between the user and SuperNET. The GUI would be an extra tab in the SuperNET GUI.

I will pay reasonable bounty for the GUI and billing code

James

Storj.io might be able to be integrated into supernet?
I am coding the low level logic for such apps to be built on top of
James, you are integrating storj.io or are you developing similar functionality?
I just coded some fundamental DHT primitives. Once debugged this gets us reliable routing (one of the few bugs found during SuperNET testing so far) and as a bonus the ability to store data in a decentralized way. Right now it just saves in local RAM, but I did just start this yesterday.

I already have nested cipher based local file encryption, so this can be used to safely store data in the cloud

the other solutions seem quite complicated so I dont really understand them. I just want to be able to store and retrieve data in a decentralized manner. I am using a decade old method that could be sybil attacked, but that is a lot of work and I am not sure the benefit, other than blocking some specific fragment of some file.

If I combined the M of N with the nested encryption, then the attacker would need to block (N - M + 1) fragments to block a file. certainly possible, but we can also worry about some EMP wiping out 20% of the internet. nothing is 100% guaranteed and better to accept this and plan accordingly.

James
legendary
October 06, 2014, 04:11:15 AM

https://nxtforum.org/mynxt-info/mynxt-info-mobile-apps-%28android-iphone-maybe-windows-phone%29/msg112822/#msg112822

MyNXT iPhone App Approved

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mynxt-wallet/id917423860?ls=1&mt=8

Key features:
  • Client-side sending (the master password never leaves your phone)
  • Send NXT, view your balance in NXT, USD and BTC
  • Scan QR Code for quick NXT account input
  • Show QR Code of your account
  • Multiple NXT account support (use all accounts in your MyNXT wallet)

Note: Android App also available, more info here: https://nxtforum.org/mynxt-info/mynxt-info-mobile-apps-(android-iphone-maybe-windows-phone)/msg100703/#msg100703
legendary
C.D.P.E.M
October 06, 2014, 02:08:20 AM
Ben oui, Jinn est quelque chose de vraiment impressionnant. J'ai très largement investi au départ (acheté 1500 assets à 80) et j'ai déjà amorti mon investissement (vendu 500 à 250). Je possède donc 1/1000 de l'entreprise sans que ça m'ait couté un NXT.

On a passablement parlé ici du projet Jinn mais il faut dire que la levée de fonds est resté relativement discrète entre les Nxters (qui voulaient se garder des larges parts, pour faire du profit). C'est pas un hasard si le prix a explosé.

correction ludom
tu possède 1/1000 de 10% de l'entreprise

non, il y a 1M d'assets et Ludom possède 1% des 100k qui ont été émis -> 0.1 % de l'entreprise.

ah oui je suis con j'ai cris qu'il avait ecrit 1%
les 100k share représentent bien 10%
je me suis trompé d'un 0
October 06, 2014, 12:52:18 AM
Ben oui, Jinn est quelque chose de vraiment impressionnant. J'ai très largement investi au départ (acheté 1500 assets à 80) et j'ai déjà amorti mon investissement (vendu 500 à 250). Je possède donc 1/1000 de l'entreprise sans que ça m'ait couté un NXT.

On a passablement parlé ici du projet Jinn mais il faut dire que la levée de fonds est resté relativement discrète entre les Nxters (qui voulaient se garder des larges parts, pour faire du profit). C'est pas un hasard si le prix a explosé.

correction ludom

non, il y a 1M d'assets et Ludom possède 1% des 100k qui ont été émis -> 0.1 % de l'entreprise.
legendary
C.D.P.E.M
October 05, 2014, 02:42:54 PM

correction ludom
Activity: 735
Merit: 251
October 05, 2014, 01:35:00 PM
pff tu le cherches aussi ! lance une VM puis c'est tout !

C'est quoi une VM ? Grin

Rien à voir, mais quelqu'un a un wallet nxt sur mac OS ?
Car je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais y'a plus rien qui fonctionne, aussi bien sur navigateur que le wallet "standalone"...

C'est un peu embêtant en pleines emplettes d'assets  Angry

http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

Fonctionne chez moi, même sous Yosemite.

Déjà essayé mais ne marche pas pour moi... cela ne veut pas se connecter au serveur et charger le blkchain ....pfff relou l'histoire .

Edit: PBM résolu, mais je ne sais tjr pas pourquoi cela ne voulait pas se connecter au serveur ...
Pages:
Jump to: