Pages:
Author

Topic: People pay your Taxes - page 6. (Read 82772 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 23, 2017, 01:22:49 AM
Well taxes are useless, as government uses most of them to fill their coffers and fly in high end supersonic jets and enjoy a luxurious lifestyle with our money. I already pay more than I would like to the government.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 10:16:35 AM
Not restrict but regulate it, admit it or not, in the short term at least regulation helps growth and acceptance.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 02:57:02 AM
What do you think really indian gov ban Bitcoin in India or will regulate
Coz still not confirmed from our gov side.
Only god knows what these beauricates are upto.HuhHuh?

They sure Gona restrict it. But they can't ban it completely.there are many other ways to trade it.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 01, 2017, 06:38:18 AM
If the Income may taxable (if I earn that much of money), everyone happy to pay taxes.
Activity: 61
November 16, 2017, 10:27:54 AM
Is there any restrictions to collect funds in BTC to power local projects ??
Activity: 37
November 12, 2017, 05:23:31 AM
Unlike our tax payer we pay our own taxes the tax is to improve our country and for the hurricane or fire tax goes.
Activity: 31
October 27, 2017, 12:59:16 AM
Yess. I also pay my taxes. And i think everybody need to pay taxes.

Activity: 7
November 09, 2017, 12:14:50 PM
I have a question. Say if I buy 10 litecoin worth 40k INR from a local exchange via my Rupee funding account,transfer them to an international exchange like Bittrex ,trade them in alts and earn a 50 ℅ profit over a period of time and decide to transfer the 15 LTC to my Indian exchange to sell for cash,the amount credited to my linked bank account will be taxable under what header? If any Income Tax Act ,1961 and relevant provisions expert may guide a layman and beginner in the cryptocurrencies world. I would be grateful. Is Cryptocurrencies a commodity or Forex or other business activity ,how do I fill it up in my Income Tax Return Form No 1.
Activity: 98
November 07, 2017, 09:05:59 PM
I don't make that much I make less than 1 lakhs annually and I after reading above information, I don't think I need to worry about filing tax. Thank you all for the information.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

Its in moments like this .why is India so fucked up on so many different levels.. and yet we are india shining Angry
November 05, 2017, 08:17:36 PM
People will always seek to avoid paying tax whether it is a tax on income or on sales. Instead we should look at cracking down on the loopholes, seeking greater punishment for lawbreakers, and giving support and encouragement for those who do pay their taxes.
There is no legal requirement to pay income taxes on Bitcoins capital gains in India, because the government has not yet passed any regulation defining bitcoin as a property or an asset.
November 03, 2017, 08:57:43 PM
Pf course.Paying tax is to contribute to GDP and you can become a loyal person too. After all, this is our country.
November 03, 2017, 07:14:21 AM
 this year another income source has been added i.e my online earnings.My online earnings have exceeded now over 5 Lac.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 03:31:44 AM
 my opinion it will good if you buy btcoin if you want an easy job then use for indians
Activity: 2
October 15, 2017, 12:53:17 AM
If the Income may taxable (if I earn that much of money), every one happy to pay taxes.
yes sure
Activity: 125
November 03, 2017, 02:21:25 AM
Trading in bitcoins is becoming more and more popular in india.
Bitcoin exchanges adding new customers daily.
Irrespective of RBI`s warning people are investing / trading in bitcoins.
But we must not forgot that our entry in such exchanges is KYC updated.
At the time of opening an account they have taken our PAN no.
For fund transfer we have linked our banks without bitcoin wallet. Central board of direct taxes have not yet issued any guidelines for income from bitcoin trades.
Tax departments of USA consider this income as capital gain.
Though bitcoin trading is not declared legal in india, still income from such trading is taxable.
Need to pay advance tax on such income.
Thanx for your information. Cheesy Cheesy
November 01, 2017, 08:36:47 PM
If anyone is looking to File Income tax return in Delhi NCR, you can PM me too.Bitcoins accepted as payment.
Activity: 125
October 31, 2017, 11:14:07 PM
People will always seek to avoid paying tax whether it is a tax on income or on sales. Instead we should look at cracking down on the loopholes, seeking greater punishment for lawbreakers, and giving support and encouragement for those who do pay their taxes.
Activity: 56
October 26, 2017, 06:15:24 AM
If you didn't withhold enough money from your paycheck-- or if you've received a 1099 in the mail from your contract work or side business -- you're probably going to owe money to the government. And if you don't pay that tax bill, you'll rack up interest and penalties that will only make it harder to settle the balance. (If you don't pay at all, of course, you risk an audit and the collection process.)

Better to avoid all that and make sure your check's in the mail by Tax Day.
Activity: 38
October 25, 2017, 11:34:55 PM
Is there any software or program that keeps record of our profit and loss crept during P2P buy sell of bitcoins that will help in showing income while paying taxes
Pages:
Jump to: