Pages:
Author

Topic: People pay your Taxes - page 10. (Read 82772 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 26, 2016, 04:32:18 AM
There is no legal requirement to pay income taxes on Bitcoins capital gains in India, because the government has not yet passed any regulation defining bitcoin as a property or an asset.
In the USA this was regulated back in 2014 itself where BTC was declared as an asset and hence capital gain taxes chargeable to citizens holding BTC stock.

India gov' is still in denial about bitcoins and hence there is absolutely no requirement to pay capital gains from a legal perspective. Unless you wish to fill the coffers of the Gandhis and the Modis with your hard earned money  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2016, 08:57:18 PM
How do we pay taxes on BTC and how do we show it in our accounts?

You should pay taxes in INR, the same way you will pay taxes normally.
Depending on how you earned/made profits on bitcoin, you should classify it accordingly (other income/ capital gains)
What if someone is 18> years and making 500k+ inr every year then is it necessary for him to pay taxes ?

Yes. Age really doesn't matter in this case.
Even in the case of minors, income is clubbed with that of the guardian and income tax has to be paid.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
July 15, 2016, 10:06:20 AM

Depending on how you earned/made profits on bitcoin, you should classify it accordingly (other income/ capital gains)
What if someone is 18> years and making 500k+ inr every year then is it necessary for him to pay taxes ?
legendary
July 05, 2016, 08:37:13 PM

Thank You! but how do I show sending and receiving of bitcoin for capital gain?

You should just report your capital gains in your income tax filings.
You don't have to show sending and receiving, unless specifically asked during scrutiny.
For that, I think your wallet transactions should be sufficient.
legendary
Activity: 840
June 20, 2016, 11:55:43 AM

Why would you be declaring or showing any capital gain on it, if you go about showing it as an income from another source ? Capital gain won't be applied then.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2016, 09:24:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
June 20, 2016, 06:42:59 AM
For now, just consider it as an income from other sources heading and the rest should be straight forward to your accountant or CA.
legendary
June 19, 2016, 08:56:00 PM

Activity: 28
June 12, 2016, 02:21:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 854
May 30, 2016, 05:28:45 AM
wish bitcoin remains tax free in future as well...
we don't need to wish to being tax free of bitcoin transaction.because satoshi already defined it as feesless currency. also it will always need fees just for solving block or completing transaction which is at least .00001btc.which is nill to everyone.
Bitcoin fee is not tax.Government cannot impose additional tax on spending or receiving bitcoins.One should not confuse with bitcoin fee and tax on gains from bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
May 29, 2016, 11:53:31 AM
do I have to pay taxes for any amount of money that enters my account n i convert into bitcoin ?,

What if I used the account for the soul purpose of converting cash to bitcoins , each time i deposit money into my account for the same it is taxable ?, that sukz.
yes its taxable ans aslo you have limit for maximum receiving of 10lack inr in Indian bank foe saving account. you must have to pay 14% tax to government if you deposit your bank more than 120,000rs  yearly.
May 29, 2016, 11:47:56 AM
we don't need to wish to being tax free of bitcoin transaction.because satoshi already defined it as feesless currency. also it will always need fees just for solving block or completing transaction which is at least .00001btc.which is nill to everyone.
May 29, 2016, 11:44:06 AM

Bitcoin will remain tax free only because it controlled by people and people dont want tax Smiley
yes but btc transaction will be almost tax free.but selling bitcoin for bank will be one reason to pay tax by you.
legendary
April 29, 2016, 06:22:05 PM

Bitcoin will remain tax free only because it controlled by people and people dont want tax Smiley
Agree bitcoin is controlled by people but same people are controlled by government and law.So if some tax is imposed on bitcoin or it's usage,we are bound to pay
Activity: 10
April 24, 2016, 05:22:31 AM
People will be pay taxes. If he doesn't want to pay taxes then he will fired from government. Taxes pay is a good hobbit.
Activity: 13
April 12, 2016, 07:04:20 AM
Bitcoins has no taxes.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 15, 2016, 02:10:07 PM

Merit: 501
April 15, 2016, 02:01:31 PM
There are no taxes involved in bticoins. But if u r involving backs, then Fiat is a must
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 06:31:43 AM
legendary
February 17, 2016, 08:44:17 PM
If govt is not asking tax for btc then why to pay... However already they inposed a lot of tax and doin nothing withthat money other tahn adding it to their bank balances...
Thats right.How can we pay tax on something which is not taxable or which doesn't exist for government? If Govt. wants to impose tax on income generated by bitcoin,it should first give bitcoin its due recognition

Government imposes taxes on any income generated.
It is always better to follow the law. If you generate capital gains by selling bitcoins, better to pay tax on that.
Pages:
Jump to: