Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 28. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
If altcoins cannot survive in this market, they would not survived until now... You cannot make conclusion just by only see the price in the market. The volume of altcoins in the market is still high. So many peoples still use altcoins either for trading, holding or pay something...
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
The reality is that a lot of altcoins will not survive.. Only strong projects with a decent team will pull through. This is because the crypto space has been littered with a lot of scams already that has affected the bitcoin and other altcoins... Eventually, the not serious projects will be phased out.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 13, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
High quality altcoins will survive. If a coin has actual use in the real world. And some of its features are urgently needed. It will continue to exist. For example, XRP, ETH, EOS
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
in the first place you need to listen to yourself and not others. if you conducted an analysis of the project and you see that it is worthy of investment it is foolish to listen to other people. and yes agree with you, the coins will die, and projects are being created now only pretending that they have a product, and in fact they just want to make money and say that they did not get anything done
Yes, they says altcoin won't survive but other says theres a potential .In fact altcoin is,one of coin that leads in the top in terms of gaining so I believe there will be a good time to recover.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Of course altcoins won't survive. I mean not all of them. Most part of them is nothing but useless tries of people to earn free money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:06:53 AM
in the first place you need to listen to yourself and not others. if you conducted an analysis of the project and you see that it is worthy of investment it is foolish to listen to other people. and yes agree with you, the coins will die, and projects are being created now only pretending that they have a product, and in fact they just want to make money and say that they did not get anything done
Activity: 644
September 13, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
I'm agree with you. there may be so many altcoin will die before market start next run. But we can't simply says what are those coins correctly. I think this is time for make a test about our luck, Because I believe altcoins will gives us more profit on next bull run than BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
This opinion exists because many tokens are of no value and there are really a lot of them. As the market develops, they will disappear, but high-quality projects that are already used or will be applied in real life will not disappear, but rather their value will increase.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 13, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
Many people say this because most of the altcoins are now plagiarized, and there are not many innovative and reliable products!
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 13, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
Nothing on this planet called earth is smooth, times and seasons come to past. For what i know Crypto had never been stable since it existence, so i see no reason why during the ruff times people are just pronouncing it death, although i know for sure that some coin will die out due to it lost of relevance. Crypto will survive fear not.
Activity: 32
September 13, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
I don't think it's all, because there are many altcoins that already have strong value on the market. Even if there are, altcoins that don't survive may be new altcoins that don't have good marketing, and lack of promotion
Activity: 295
September 13, 2018, 06:13:21 AM
Altcoins will survive for sure. This is only bad period for crypto and market will recover, it will take time and we all should be patient. Keep holding, keep trading, mining, keep supporting ICOs
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:10:51 AM
And on the contrary, I think that the altcoins are now in a higher priority. After all, they appear and they are in demand. And also despite the fluctuations in the market. The Altcoins live.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 13, 2018, 06:04:46 AM
People are now panicking. But yes, many teams will not be able to finish their product in the future. Either many projects will not become popular. We need to carefully study the projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
If there is a real project is needed in the real sector, then there are future ones, it is only necessary to have patience and understanding that the introduction and modernization is a great job that is not done in one day
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 13, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
Currently, I think there are thousands of altcoins in the market but the truth remains; some of them have no real use case! Indeed, such altcoins have higher chances of disappearing from the market in no time, leaving the ones having real use case for a tough competition for survival.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
Yup. I think 90% of altcoins must die. Some are really just copycats with no real use case except to benefit the devs.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 13, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
In the present day you will definitely see the unsustainable prices of altcoins today, especially the ethereum that continues to have fallen in price today.
Is that a bad thing? I don’t think so. It’s an opportunity to get more and hope for the prices to get backup. It’s not going to continue to fall down, but it would bounce back up. As more people coming to the crypto currency world, a lot of people would be investing.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 05:29:27 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
people say somany things that one should ignore it and follows his own way. really, no point in collective thinking, individual wins
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
I agree that many altcoins are here to stay but we need to weed out what coins are here to stay in my opinion I still trust those coins that are in the top 20 because of they already are a stable coins, they have nothing to prove, but there are coins on the ICO that also deserves our attention.
Pages:
Jump to: