Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 24. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
Yes, not everyone can survive. Therefore it is necessary to be more attentive to the choice. Some coins are worth selling right after they have reached a price that suits you and then forget about them. But some worth considering such need to keep even if the price has risen high enough. Because in the future they can grow even more. I will not say the names of such coins. Here everyone chooses himself, by his own analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
Sometimes this is what scares me, seeing that there are many Altcoins out there, the Altcoin that I use hopefully has a long term, and lasts until the end of 2018, yes I'm sure it will last for a longer time.
Activity: 79
September 15, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
We have more than 1600 Currencies in the crypto market. But only a very few coins are good, I wish we have only 500 Good coins, Other 1K Coin will die or scam anytime. So, I agree with those people, Most of the altcoin won't survive for a long time.
Activity: 88
September 15, 2018, 09:05:01 AM
altcoin will be the future of the crypto market. Because traders will have more options. Although many altcoin will die after the economic cycle but it is part of the market
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
September 15, 2018, 09:02:55 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

I too believe that altcoins are here to stay. I mean, some of them are, for sure. In 2020 we will see if I am right. I am sure that those projects that have a vision, that are promoting a Real change in a sector and that have a very solid team behind them, will succeed and will be around too. About price, well I don't know if the price of actual altcoins will surge 100x like it did in the past. I don't think that will happen
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 15, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
There are solid Alts with good fundamentals that will definitely stands the test of time. But many will not survive this purging. They have were created by insincere devs who where only after people's hard earned money. We do not need such tokens in this space. We need tokens with good use cases. It's just a matter of time when the wheat will be separated from the chaffs
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 07:30:35 AM
On the one hand they are right, but at the same time they don't take into account quality altcoins with technology.
Those altcoins based on technology will survive , but they are like hidden gems.
Activity: 20
September 15, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
Altcoin will survive for some time although it crashes but will come back up and will still be profitable in the future
Activity: 30
September 15, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
Maybe there are some coins in Altcoin that start to die in this Crypto world. But there are still a lot of coins that are right and good and are very potential for investment. Among them are Ethereum, Ripple, XRP, Litecoin, EOS, NEO and other potential coins. So it's impossible for all Altcoins to be destroyed in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
Altcoins will survive because it is the only way to acquire more bitcoins without buying them or earning through a job or bounty. The shitcoins and scammy ones will die off but the good ones will continue. LISK has $90m in funds so they will be here for a long time, and this is during a low value bear market
Activity: 229
September 15, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
If I think it's very disagreeable if people say that altcoins won't survive they are totally wrong, because altcoins are badly needed for people who fail, and altcoin is one of the most staggering investments
Activity: 136
September 15, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
Altcoins that are emerging this time are not all of them have good quality, thus enabling them to not survive in crypto. But the statement does not mean that altcoin will not survive, that this is a competition based on fair competition. Those who have a pretty good defense and ideas that can provide better change for crypto will be able to survive both in terms of existence and popularity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 15, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
Many individual coin may disappear over time in cryptocurrency market but altcoin is here to stay. Altcoin has taken cryptocurrency beyond payments into many other business and economic area of interest that are very important in our lives.
Activity: 672
September 15, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
We may have had a number of ICOs that are purely scams but to pent every ico with the same coin is totally uncharitable. They are good icos that are building great platforms that are very relevant to block chain development and the coin they are developing for their transactions will definitely last in my own opinion
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 03:16:11 AM
Everyone has the right to think about anything about altcoins, altcoin will not survive or altcoin will die but in my opinion the altcoin will survive in the crypto world, crypto market is not friendly to altcoins but in the future altcoin will grow like bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:11:35 AM
I see that now there are a lot of good tokens that have reliable, practical and promising projects. Therefore, these projects will develop, and tokens will grow in price. I do not have data on what percentage of such tokens, but they are much more than ten percent. Also we see that there are a lot of good coins that have new functions and technical characteristics superior to old coins, including bitcoin. Therefore, I am not so pessimistic and I think that the altcoyins have a good future.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 03:09:52 AM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
[/quote

Yes I agree maybe some altcoin will die but surely those in top 10 will grow bigger and stronger. At the moment all are struggling including bitcoin. But these is part if market cycle I think, sooner or later market will recover back.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 15, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
Altcoins will survive but It might not be all of them. Some altcoins have stood film in the market  like Eth, and the likes. So it's possible for coins in this range to survive.
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
in my opinion, this altcoin will be able to survive. It's just that it's not for all altcoin. only a few types of altcoin only. because while this is indeed some kind of altcoin many are not able to compete eventually die.
copper member
Activity: 168
September 15, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
Truly many won't survive and that is not new again as we have seen many going down the rail, this is why you have to select a good token to invest in not just any token for safety and good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: