Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 29. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:06:20 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Well yes some people do believe that they shall not survive however, I think they should redo their concepts of the cryptocurrency. It has the power to be very successful in the market with coins like PRG, ICX and LISK.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 05:48:55 AM
In the present day you will definitely see the unsustainable prices of altcoins today, especially the ethereum that continues to have fallen in price today.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
Too it seems to me that the majority of altcoin will not be able to endure this correction. What to tell for them even if the first five of cryptocurrencies hardly keeps.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
It's can't help for my investment straight because I've research all the coins before invest my real money, I agree with a lot of altcoin won't survive after current bear msrket, but I think just only 40%, not all of them because blockchain technology have a good future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 11, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
Yes I agree with that most of the altcoins are not gonna stay for too long because of their pointless projects. That's why I'm very careful of choosing the right currency that I invested last year to make sure I won't regret anything. And making more assets can also make your investments more productive in this kinds of altcoins.
Choosing correct project that have real usage will definitely bring an awesome outcome, the problem with most alts that has been created is the real intentions behind, they are just been made to be a pumped and dumped project and a copy of a real one which already existing, after several years those will be diminish and be forgotten.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 11, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
Yes I agree with that most of the altcoins are not gonna stay for too long because of their pointless projects. That's why I'm very careful of choosing the right currency that I invested last year to make sure I won't regret anything. And making more assets can also make your investments more productive in this kinds of altcoins.
Well, it's easy to do as long as you know coding and the currencies that are alive are definitely the ones that are going to stay. The top-performing coins. If the developers of the coin are active and trying to make the coin stick and have an application (like it can be bought by using the coin, traded, etc) it's going to be worth it in my opinion. And just like other people say, do your own research.
Activity: 192
September 11, 2018, 10:47:56 PM
Don't worry alt coins will be fine.  A single blockchain cannot run every single niche opportunity.  I think we are just in a downturn with rampant manipulation and people are just freaking out a bit.  Quality alt coin swill be fine.  Just hold on and wait for the turn around.
Activity: 518
September 11, 2018, 10:39:02 PM
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 10:36:48 PM
The worthless altcoin will go away but the altcoin will always exist. I think cryptocurrency will never be lost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
By today's realities, even such a strong coin as the ethereum falls every day, not to mention other altcoins. Yes, I agree that soon there will be very few coins in the market as competition for a place under the sun is very high. If someone creates a coin, then they no longer believe in it as before, and it is doomed to failure most likely. Especially now in this market, tokens fall ethereum as the coin itself falls.
Activity: 179
September 11, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Most of investors say that altcoins won't survive due to very low price each altcoin. If we think deeply it really survived although prices has decreasing but we know the fact that someday it would rise. So, don't stop beleiving.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 10:08:17 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
yaa I quite agree with you, there are many coins or tokens in the market with similar or no actual usecase and the how far they can go will only depends on the activeness of the team
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 11, 2018, 09:35:06 PM
Well, if you want to stay successful in crypto, you need to stay out of numerous speculations because most of them are just vague guesses without any factual backing with the intention to create fear and panic among crypto users.
There are numerous altcoins on the market which have gained deep roots to die off. Some have good working products which are in high demand each day and as such the coin keeps its value on the market. Altcoins will continue to survive and complement the work of BTC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:31:18 PM
They have their point too as they may also have experienced about a certain crypto that didn't survive in the market and eventually die. Things like that can really happen to any crypto if the team behind it is no longer active and giving full technical support as well as the lack of community involvement.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 08:19:39 PM
Why do we have to listen to the opinions of others If we are still confident in cryptocurrency should we work hard to take part in this new technology program?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:50:59 PM
That is what people will keep saying, that altcoins would not outlive this year. Although, not all altcoins will survive, but I believe things are getting better any time soon. The time for bull run is imminent. Just be patient a little more.
Activity: 566
September 11, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
If we want to be sincere with ourselves the larger part of them are written on white paper no execution of these things which are written on white paper therefore many of them will die.
Activity: 146
September 11, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
There are a few really worth coins that we will use, but the rest of the coins are not needed, they just become worthless.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
A handful of altcoins will certainly survive and people continue to be used this coins.
But most of them will surely die out over time, as new and better altcoins will appear and take their place.
Activity: 668
DogData
September 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
From my own perspective, Altcoins will always survive the trials and temptations of Bitcoin. Altcoins will survive even though now many people will post a lot of negative news in this community and this is will affect the judgment of many people

They will certainly do it. It is also not so wise to believe everything that people do say. Just use your own mind. Think better about the future profits that you will have thanks to the altcoins which are held.

everyone has their own predictions, let alone the altcoin condition at this time like this, yes of course many think that the altcoin will be destroyed, but that fact doesn't necessarily happen. because the development is also still long. so we don't need to believe that, but believe in our hearts, whether the altcoin will be destroyed or not.
Pages:
Jump to: