Pages:
Author

Topic: People, why are you so scared? - page 2. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 25, 2018, 08:28:33 PM
People are going to be scared because sometimes they did not fully understand crypto.They invest only and not to study well how it works and what to do when crashes down happens.The result is they get panic  and sell again their coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
February 25, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
In reality, people tend to be scared if they dont know what they are doing or what they are engaged to. If we lacks information we are afraid that we are doing wrong, and making non sense. In cryptocurrency, which includes volatility of prices, and doing investments we should be prepared enough and have studied everything for us not to be scared. Sudden dump and pump of price can make us worried,  but if we are well informed we are capable to cope up everything in crypto.
Merit: 120
February 25, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley
Yes its true, its better to wait than to sell it at a low price. Many of them are panic selling without noticing that selling their coin in dip, will just cause a huge loss from the side of investors. Where if you'll just wait until it recover then the chances off you to have income is very huge than usual.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
Too many speculators that know little to nothing about blockchain that probably invested way to much during the mania happening in December. They all be back once Bitcoin or other projects start making headlines again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:33:08 PM
When the entire exchange rate falls, so many people lose the wealth they have invested in other cryptos. And what should be done at this point is calm, continue to hodl and wait until the exchange rate increases again rather than selling cryptos to cut losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
February 25, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
Actually, some members in crypto are just new and they really don't understand how crypto market works.  They just only think of price are always in high or just always increasing, that's why they are the most affected person once price fall and then do panic selling. 
It because they were scared they did not search enough about past of crypto market enough. Or maybe some of them searched and read but could not imagine about it enough. People easily believing some fake news it because money involved as well. Sometimes they do panic selling.
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 25, 2018, 06:35:17 PM
Some even applied for a mortgage to invest in crypto, so they are probably scared of everything exploding and going under a bridge for some time.
Activity: 434
February 25, 2018, 06:31:58 PM
Actually, some members in crypto are just new and they really don't understand how crypto market works.  They just only think of price are always in high or just always increasing, that's why they are the most affected person once price fall and then do panic selling. 
Activity: 460
February 25, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
We saw a huge growth of bitcoin in the year 2018, on account of this many new users invested their money with the aim of very high profits. Actually they were new and don't have proper knowledge about the fluctuations in the crypto world. So when price falls frequently they may afraid of losing their money and start panic selling. We have to be confident that once rise happens the next moment fall will be there. People should understand that and act accordingly, if so everything will be fair.

Personally, I'm thinking about the future phases of the crypto market. Do the same, it prevents you from scaring from the market. People think market capitalization will be equal to 1 trillion dollars.

I think people scared on cryptocoin because some counrry did not allow to adopt it because the government scared to lose power and scared also people dont work in company so that government dis not get a tax in every worker.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
We saw a huge growth of bitcoin in the year 2018, on account of this many new users invested their money with the aim of very high profits. Actually they were new and don't have proper knowledge about the fluctuations in the crypto world. So when price falls frequently they may afraid of losing their money and start panic selling. We have to be confident that once rise happens the next moment fall will be there. People should understand that and act accordingly, if so everything will be fair.

Personally, I'm thinking about the future phases of the crypto market. Do the same, it prevents you from scaring from the market. People think market capitalization will be equal to 1 trillion dollars.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
It's normal crypto world it's now open to the general public. So it means more money on market but also more volatility and speculation... unfortunately. This is the price... Sad Sad
Activity: 296
February 25, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
I think you are not sincere to yourself, most of us are here because of the money, technology is very good but of what use is a tech if you cannot monetise it, we that we are here when the price of BTC was low and the likes have all made money thanks to the new money that enters the space, if not most of us won't be here again. we need people to join the space for us to sustain the progress
Activity: 448
February 25, 2018, 10:24:20 AM
agree with your opinion and most people ran from the market and not the least go with the loss they will regret later on, and many countries who want to fight the technology feel silly, bad news about crypto became a hot topic and many panicked and sold coin with cheap price
The fact is that this panic is always created artificially, in order to regulate the market. Of course it's not fair, but this is the fate of all who are engaged in this activity. Unambiguously, we need to draw conclusions and not be afraid of the fact that the price is falling, because clearly we already saw what Bitcoin is capable of and so it will return to the figure of 20,000 dollars sooner or later.
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
You can't blame people being afraid of bitcoin. Most of us thought the same when we heard bitcoin for the first time. The problem is, mostly the newest one to learn about bitcoin and join the hype before when the bitcoin price reach 20K, they are the most affected since price dropped half in just a month or so. Without proper research and study will just result to losses. There is no such easy money unless you are very lucky.
This is the right thing, I think the rapid growth of bitcoin in 2017 created a subjective thought from new investors stepping into the crypto. Their idea, bitcoin is success, wealth. That they have forgotten the cryptocurrency is the ever-changing market. Some recent volatility, prices have fallen and they are easily defeated and lose confidence.
Activity: 140
February 25, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
agree with your opinion and most people ran from the market and not the least go with the loss they will regret later on, and many countries who want to fight the technology feel silly, bad news about crypto became a hot topic and many panicked and sold coin with cheap price
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

I'm agree with you, although I'm newbie here I'm believe in this technology. Maybe because in 2017 crypto price was growing up quickly people think that it's can make a lot profit become very rich. When the price go down they panic even though it's normal in crypto that there is always correction. From there I think many people joined crypto sell their coins with their loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
Because it's always scary for my investments. I invest a lot of money on cryptocurrency and I really like it, but every time investing in cryptocurrency I'm very afraid that I can lose
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
A lot of people just do not fully understand how crypto market and trading works and in a panic can sell their coins.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
February 19, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
Since I joined cryptomarkets I was never scared at all except latest dump. It really scared me cause I watched my coins bleeding. But I am feeling better now.
So I understand how newbies felt, they never lost that much money so quickly, it made them scared!
Pages:
Jump to: