Pages:
Author

Topic: People, why are you so scared? - page 8. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
Finally, many of the cryptocurrencies started to show green percentages. There are just  big losses for the people who sold their coins when the prices were very low. Being patient is really important if you are trading with the cryptocurrencies.

Well, it's a good news to all of us. Actually to be scared is normal especially those investors and users have a huge amount on this kind of job. People nowadays , make their different decisions like to have a huge amount their coins that they are wishing for that it will boost it value in the future. Since it started to show a green percentage, I also hoping that it will continue so that my losses will be recovered.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 06, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
Finally, many of the cryptocurrencies started to show green percentages. There are just  big losses for the people who sold their coins when the prices were very low. Being patient is really important if you are trading with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
I agree with you when people heard on something that may give them money or it can make their money bigger they try to use it or they join with the purpose of earning only from it, but when the company or the organization gat or starting to fall they start to pull back and get their money back as soon as they can for them to be safe, but they are not also thinking about helping the company back after what does it done to help them, that their small fund can also help the company regain its glory and let the flow of the business be stable again...selfish people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
February 06, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
i think its time to recover. RSI is so low for weekly or daily . There are some problem not just in cryptocurrencies but in stocks market too. But meantime Gold price is also low. That means people have money like on $ cuz USA rates can increase so people put their money again on banks. But i think there is big chance for Blockchain technology and many investor will buy BTC on this price.
Its good to buy any good altcoin now. you will have at least 3x for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
Its normal to get scared if your cryptos are all going down because you are thinking that you are losing. But that wont happen if you just hodl and wait for your alts to get stronger and soar. I think those behind the dips want to invest with the cryptocurrencies that are potentially good cryptos so they did something to pull down the prices so they can buy at low price. We should not be scared,  lets hope and always be positive that bitcoin and alts will be back stronger that the past years and they are here to stay and be part of the economic system of every nation.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
I agree with you there was no serious reason to get scared and panic sell the portfolio in loss, according to my understanding this FUD was created by big institutions, banks, governments and big investors that are either against crypto or are manipulating to get themselves in.

Actually no one is against bitcoin per say. They're trying to get the price down so they can stock up. Stock market is going low so I believe that money will start moving in crypto and we will see some major move within few months.
Activity: 812
February 06, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Theres nothing to be scared of, not even this crash cant scare us.  Patience and hold is the only key to survive this bad weather cause i know theres still hope.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 12:44:00 PM
calma brother, dont angry with them that cut lose, go out market etc,,this is freedom and decentralization, its time to buy more all coin, its big discount up to 60 %.. its all  mind game.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 05, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
people are very frightened because they are afraid because of the policies of the market and the policies that big countries impose on coins
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 05, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
Actually there is no one can perfect predict the market,price volatility happens in seconds and new users become scare and panic that they lost all but there need patience it will help to take right decision at right time.

Being good trader must learn to be psychologically strong to control the emotions.like panic and scarcity.
Activity: 476
February 05, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley

I agree with you and this is my opinion too. Bitcoin will make a come back so soon.

We can't based on patterns because there are many times that these patterns have been wrong. I know that you want to give some kind of relief but for me this is all planned. Making bitcoin fall on its knees and not making it recover but they can't kill it no matter what they do.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley

I agree with you and this is my opinion too. Bitcoin will make a come back so soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 10:20:09 PM
Unfortunately, people do not make money well. If fear is a waste of money will mean that fear in the world will be a lot because there is a drop in every moment, but the patience gained better looking patience need
I agree on your point mate, well we have many reasons to deal such thing in our life. To feel a fear is just normal all of us here in crypto currency community especially during downfall situations. On my part, I believe someday it will back to stabilize value but in a long term investment which it will depends on each and everyone of us prerogative decisions.
Thats true, fear is a normal thing to be felt by everyone. even I'm sure big traders have a fear when extreme price changes like today. fear is reasonable because of your likelihood of loss from money you have but the difference is the way people manage they fear. usually great traders will not use their fear as the primary choice to determine a thing. like today they will not follow their fears and sell all their bitcoins because afraid of losing more. they will surely be patient and make the right choice with a careful calculation
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 09:28:56 PM
A lot of people see cryptocurrency's as a way to make easy money . They don't listen to the advice here and they invest probably more then they can lose. And then there comes a big crash and they are panicking .
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:55:48 PM
Look, Bitcoin will for always be a bitcoin. Ofcouse you can split it into "satoshis" and they will be that. When you peg the bitcoin to a dollar - then well, its not really worth what you are thinking. what happend to the believe in bitcoin itself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
February 04, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
I'm not scared at all, in fact I'm very calm and I'm trying to turn the situation to my advantage.
I think this is a time to recover lost purchases and also to reinforce positions that are firmly believed.
Activity: 476
February 04, 2018, 06:42:08 PM
I agree,

Whilst its not nice to see your portfolio get battered, if we look back at this in 2-3 years time once a larger mainstream addoption is in place, we will probably shake our heads and wonder what we were all panicking about.

Some of the Crapcoins will no longer be here, so if you have invested in them, then you may be out of luck, but anything with a solid team and project behind it should go from strength to strength.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
I agree with you! I believe that cryptography should be in the modern world. This innovation and we can not escape from it. Yes, some countries began to prohibit the crypto currency, I think that they limit his communication with the outside world, bind their hands, because the crypto currency promotes interaction without borders.
Activity: 812
February 04, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
Those who are holding a lot of coins are the ones that getting scared in this times of market crash, cause they are losing thier investment and they are thinking to sell them all before it gets dip to hard.
Pages:
Jump to: