Pages:
Author

Topic: People, why are you so scared? - page 6. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
I am not scared. On the contrary, I am seeing a great opportunity in investing more in crypto.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
The reason behind banning crypto from different countries is because the state cannot control it. Government aims to control everything that can serves as a medium for corruption. There are corruption everywhere and even decentralized coins can still be controlled as long as different parties agrees with it. Anything beyond states control should be eradicated in order to ensure that there is no thing that they could missed when it regards to money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
people are usually scare what they don't understand. So, they are easy sell or buy in panic. this leads to there are many fake news in the market to dump or pump coins. I think in the future, when the investors have more knowledge, they wont be scared of crypto
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
By the way guys, share some your plans! Are you still going to hold crypto, or going off the market.
Actually I'm doubting what will be with the prices of ongoing ICOs.
Don't want to waste my time for unsucsessfull ICO.
Hmm, if we easily know which is a unsucessful ICO we gonna be so fucking rich .
Like you knew the result of lottery or how to hit jackpot.
If you don't want to waste your time so you better to research them all by yourself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
February 13, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
By the way guys, share some your plans! Are you still going to hold crypto, or going off the market.
Actually I'm doubting what will be with the prices of ongoing ICOs.
Don't want to waste my time for unsucsessfull ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
February 13, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
People are afraid because the price of Bitcoin is dumping. If someone bought higher than the current price, it is normal that he is afraid to not be able to resell a coin at a higher price.
Yes, Bitcoin may one day return to $20000 or more. But how many months does Bitcoin needs to regain a price like this? And they are also afraid that Bitcoin can't be traded because a country could prohibit Bitcoin.
So it it normal to be afraid i think. Except if you are a machine or you don't care about the money.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
February 13, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
People are afraid of strong jumps of crypto, because they do not trust crypto. They think that the bubble has burst and that they have lost their money. Often so think beginners.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 13, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
Fear comes from the unknown. Ask all the newcomers and people who bought in because their friends asked them to, or their Twitter idol said it was a good buy. They all bought without knowing the risks, without knowing the project. So if you do not have  the right knowledge, then you can be sure when things go sideways, they will be afraid. Know the things you get into well, understand every decision you make, and you know what you get yourself into and feel safer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
February 13, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
You all talking about advantages of blockchain technology but thinking only how to get more money using it. Create really useful product based on this technology and everything is gonna be alright.
Activity: 34
February 13, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
Most people but cryptocurrency to earn money, not to invest in future technology, unfortunately.
Activity: 40
February 13, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
Don't get nervous. Patience always pays off. Nice to see some green in my portfolio today lol almost forgot what that looked like!

That is true. I think most altcoins including the ETH or Bitcoin Cash are in consolidation phase. The price will rise soon.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 13, 2018, 05:13:48 AM
It is quite normal for people who lose 70 percent of their money in a few days to start to be afraid and worried. Everyone is investing for big profits, but on the contrary, people are affected by big losses. There are also very few experienced investors...
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
February 13, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
there are thousand investors in the market who just buy coins based on the recommend from friends or relaitives. They do not understand anything. So, when there some bad news from the market, they will sell in panic
Activity: 154
February 12, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
Why do you think people are scared or don't believe in the blockchain technology?

I believe in it, but I look on crypto's like any other business and I'm withdrawing money from time to time or cut trades. You don't need to be blind believer, you need to use your head.
Maybe other people they don't knew there doing, maybe they don't knew what blockchain it is. Other people maybe they invest a lot, and they read about bitcoin going down. This is bissenes, but we can't blame of them if they are scared.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
February 12, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
Why do you think people are scared or don't believe in the blockchain technology?

I believe in it, but I look on crypto's like any other business and I'm withdrawing money from time to time or cut trades. You don't need to be blind believer, you need to use your head.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
People scared because it is electronic currency. but if check also the bank transaction there is no also assurance. there is passibility lost if they know your information in your account not like bitcoin hidden. in small player there is no worry but if your account growing then there is treat come. so be better to have also account in bank or put your money in business rather than only afraid without basis only in your thinking. be good steward to you money.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 06:34:00 AM
We are scared if we don't know what we're doing. If we have no confidence on our ownself we are scared. If we know we have a disease that is uncurerable we are scared.
But in crypto world we are scared, because of losing our investments. Losing our profit.
So in order lose that felling, before we invest think, invest wisely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 12, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
It's well known in crypto that these latest investors since mid-July last year haven't even researched what crypto is, they just see Bitcoin in the news, with talks of it hitting 100k, and want to gamble with it. If they took the time to realize the implication blockchain will have to our future as a society they wouldn't sell at a loss.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
People are scared because of the crashed market now and selling more. This is the time to buy the coin and invest for another boom in 6 or 9 months.
Scared because they does'nt know the big risks in this crypto markets. Most got panic selling right away when price fell down very low. Yes the time to invest and know the risks when buying coins. Always analyze the charts and understands that market fluctuates anytime.
Activity: 420
February 12, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
People are scared because of the crashed market now and selling more. This is the time to buy the coin and invest for another boom in 6 or 9 months.
Pages:
Jump to: