Pages:
Author

Topic: People, why are you so scared? - page 11. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 21, 2018, 08:00:02 PM
I think this not the result of scare of people...
As in europe before christmass,in asia there is Chinese new year in 16 of february...
Same scenario what we saw in begining of december,we see now....
Dont panic..
gain will be huge... just be patient...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
I only got into cryptos about a week before Xmas and don’t have tens of thousands invested but I do have thousands, I took to heart 2 things before I started this journey, first I studied and read and watched as much as I could about Bitcoin and I now fully believe in the bitcoin philosophy , second the money I put in I did with knowing I could lose it all, so no I am not scared, actually I love the excitement of the up and down keeps my interest going and makes me want to research even more
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 06:00:32 PM
all of the crypto markets were over inflated i think towards the run up to $20,000
there was an expectation that it would keep going beyond so there was constantly newcomers to the market and i think they got a hard lesson in january.
No, it was not over inflated.. It was just a take-profit scenario.
If you bought at $10,000, wouldn't you like to sell at $20,000? Of course that you would like to.
And a lot of people did that, and that is the main reason of why it started to go down.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
all of the crypto markets were over inflated i think towards the run up to $20,000
there was an expectation that it would keep going beyond so there was constantly newcomers to the market and i think they got a hard lesson in january.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
Because they do not want to lose money.. common sense, but they do not realize that they are using cryptos, they need to get used to lose money in here.
This is what happen when you see people invest in what they know nothing or little about, if you ask most people in the space they are trailing the market growth because they only have the sheep mentality
But no, most people is just scared everytime that there is a little dip, so what can you expect from them?
They all are scared, so the price drops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
January 21, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
In the past there was no money, thanks to this market I came to an average situation. A 10-20% drop in the market is not scaring me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
I agree with you, us need to keep up to date. Today the century of information technology, and I think the use of crypto currency is a step forward that removes borders between states and promotes the entrance of goods to the world market.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
Well i don’t think all of these money gone only because people don’t believe in crypto any more. I am pretty sure people took their money while they were still in a position they are making profits and then invest in again from cheaper prices. We we will see market returning to normal soon.
MP4
Activity: 84
January 19, 2018, 07:08:44 AM
If this theme means for bitcoin fall... people are so scared for their money and profit, but they don't get it, everything is at start, and new features comes into bitcoin regulations...
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
many of peopl is so scared because the price of bitcoin and altcoins is going down
they are afraid of losing a lot of money in trading crypto
Activity: 434
January 19, 2018, 06:34:58 AM
When you see people calling their grand mother and their grandfather to invest in cryptocurrency what do you expert from them,they will only  and be scared when the market price drop and when their is  fake and threaten news,they panic because they don,t know their right to their lift.Be acquainted with cryptocurrency before investing.
Activity: 350
January 19, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
And there is a category of people like you who believe until the last, and then they shout to the whole world what happened, why it did not happen. People cleverly do, but you just rested on it and think that no one in your strategy knows anything.
The continuous decline of the market makes small investors less afraid and sell what they have. I can fully understand this, which is the common psychology of investors when new entrants into the cryptocurrency market. Those who have participated for a long time will have a more stable psychology and they are familiar with the market volatility as the last time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
because most of people thinks cryptocoins as a profit maker, they still dont believe cryptocoins will be a future currency of the world.

Yeah exactly, most people in here thinks that they can be millionaires , even billionaires if they are holding at least 0.001 of bitcoins.. And this is disgusting, i am not being rude against them all. But bitcoin and all the other cryptos are the future, they are not a fast rich scheme.
Activity: 294
January 19, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

I personally agree with you, every day the technology is getting more sophisticated, so we don't have to be afraid of this Crash. But i think people are not afraid, but they just anticipate it. Most people don't want to lose, so they better minimize losses as small as possible by selling.
If you say someone does not believe in technology, should not cryptocurrency users be this much? I'm sure the evidence that users crypto more and more because they believe in technology.
Activity: 61
January 19, 2018, 02:24:29 AM
And there is a category of people like you who believe until the last, and then they shout to the whole world what happened, why it did not happen. People cleverly do, but you just rested on it and think that no one in your strategy knows anything.
Activity: 854
January 19, 2018, 01:56:03 AM
Lol do you think people invest in crypto as they believe in decentralization bla bla? It is all about money, they want to be rich quickly. They will be scared more.

I think only those people will be scared and rest of the people who knows about the cryptomarket will wait patiently until they make profits from the investment. I think it is not possible in any market to give profits but for profits, they need to wait as long as possible.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 01:23:06 AM
There are only few people who is willing to take a road that is unknown and new.  Cryptocurrency is an investment that is uncertain and hard to speculate. There are regulatory agencies that it must adhere to. Money transfers become so advance that it gives paranoia to central banks of certain countries because they see altcoin as a way of laundering money.  It sometimes give me a chill for thinking that cryptocurrency might be completely ban.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 09:41:02 PM
Most of the people who invested in these currencies know nothing about crypto currency technology or what it stands for. They are trying to make a quick buck and get a piece of bitcoin cake. So when sight becomes blur, they take everything and leave.
Why can anyone be afraid to invest into cryptocurrency? Actually it is natural and very normal for people to fear the investment of cryptocurrency. Why ? That's because the investment of cryptocurrency is uncertain or uncertain. If I were to choose between a cryptocurrency investment and an investment property, I would definitely choose an investment property. The investment of land, house, gold, and silver, is much more certain than cryptocurrency. I never heard that the price of the land could be reduced every year. I suppose it can only happen in the event of an economic crisis. However, cryptocurrency remains the second choice for the poor and the middle class. But people can be afraid because maybe they think cryptocurrency will fall and just disappear.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:05:44 PM
Most of the people who invested in these currencies know nothing about crypto currency technology or what it stands for. They are trying to make a quick buck and get a piece of bitcoin cake. So when sight becomes blur, they take everything and leave.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 18, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

a lot of new investors came into the space. Some of them of which bought btc around 19.000 usd. Those are the ones that get scared when they see the price fluctuate and sell out. Soon enough they might realise that they were wrong
They were scared to lose in their investment, all they wants is to earn and gain profit. When bitcoin price reach the $19,000 more users are starting to join in the bitcointalk company. However, when it was fall down more of them are starting to stopped even the investors who have high amount of investment they were starting to withdraw it.

They can't fully trust bitcoin and other crypto currencies, they can't know that after going deep crypto currencies are running to raised up rapidly. Moreover bitcoin have experience some problems that's why their price are decreasing lately.
Pages:
Jump to: