Pages:
Author

Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic - page 16. (Read 33473 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

This is where Bitcoin finally hits its stride and begins to shine - showing us the next level of abstraction of digital rarity, and you decry it for yet another centralized video game?  If the CryptoKingdom servers shut down, your assets are gone.. If the Pepe team were wiped clean from the Earth and the entire game were erased... you would still have your Pepes and a new game would begin to be built around them.  

That's the power of a decentralized asset.  You are trying to get us excited about the video game equivalent of fiat, when something far better already exists.  I do hope CryptoKingdom gets ported to the Aeon version of Counterparty, when it one day exists.  I would definitely be interested then.  

Crypto Kingdom needs a decentralized setup, otherwise it wont take off imo. One possibility would be to clone jl777's komodo setup for his instantdex which launches in a short while, which afaik allows for decentralised trading.

https://komodoplatform.com/dex-whitepaper/

The pepe meme is nothing compared to the rich detailed design of Crypto Kingdom as a full virtual world of assets and social networking opportunities, but I agree it needs decentralised asset trading so players can control their own assets. If that is achieved (decentralised trading and private control of keys), then Crypto Kingdom could become one of the largest crypto projects to date.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Rarepepe newspaper

http://rarepepenews.com/

I recommend this website for daily news

So another phase of accumulation after the last peek
Time to grab some at a cheap price
250-300 is a good entry

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
In order to understand Counterparty and Pepecash, you must understand what is currency.

"Currency" in its simplest form, is a standardized medium of exchange. Meaning that to make a pure barter system easier, a widely accepted asset (item of perceived value) is used in place of actual bartering to streamline the process of wealth exchange and accumulation. In the old days it was Gold (in coin form most commonly). In modern times, the Dollar. Bitcoin is currency manifested in digital form.

Counterparty takes things to the next level. It is a system that individualizes and decentralizes assets on the blockchain. These assets can be used as a currency (like Pepecash), but they can also be treated like individual items. Counterparty is the logical next step in digital assets. The beauty is that it is not there to replace bitcoin, it is there to compliment it and even enhance bitcoin.

Pepecash is the first project to take the bull by the horns, so to speak. Pepecash is destined to revolutionize the digital economy. The Pepesphere offers meme art represented in card form. These cards have value and form a "Pepe Market". It's a market within a market. The community submits Pepe cards to the Lab, which then certifies these assets and puts them in RarePepe Wallets, where they can be bought and sold. Pepecash is the liquid "cash" form of the Pepe Market, but there are already over 500 individual Pepe meme cards. There is already a sophisticated ecosystem being built for Pepecash, like a "Pepedex" and a video game. This is the real deal.

These are pretty much all original work, memes and memes of memes, social commentaries, pepe emoticons and just fun items. This is a true revolution.These items are created in limited quantities like anything else, some cards have 10000 made, some 100, and even some have only 1!

For those who say this is a "shitcoin", your ignorance is showing, and you do not understand currency and how markets work.

The Rare Pepe market even has its own Cap tracker, http://rarepepecap.com/. Though in its infancy (the actual market caps are not completely accurate), you can see the big picture. There is a market for Pepe assets. Yeah. It blew my mind too when I first saw it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Dont compare pepe to doge.
Doge was hype... Pepe is Alpha...

1 PEPE will be one Bitcoin

Only if we work together to make it so.  
Don't let your memes be dreams.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dont compare pepe to doge.
Doge was hype... Pepe is Alpha...

1 PEPE will be one Bitcoin
Bravo! Excellent post. THANK YOU.

I'm wiring money today to invest in counterparty and rare Pepe although I have a sneaking suspicion I might be a bagholder for the latter.

Do you like Decred given the POS interest earning potential? It's kinda a scammy coin but fluffy said he liked it so that made me look into it...

You can't foresee monero having a 10 billion dollar market cap some day?

Any aeon market cap predictions you'd care to share?

Literally the opposite of what I said to do.  Do not buy on my recommendation - make sure you are convinced yourself first.  Otherwise, how could you even be sure I'm not just trying to sell you my bags? 💼  The truth should be self evident, and you should be able to arrive at it independently.  I hope you don't think I am privy to any info you aren't - all my money moves I arrive at independently using the same information and resources available to you.  (http://counterparty.io)  

As far as POS, I don't trust a single POS base layer.  They are all inherently broken, so why would I spend my hard earned money on something inherently broken?  And guh, obviously Monero will have a 10 billion dollar market cap one day, and likely a 10 trillion dollar cap.  Aeon will likely rise in conjunction and proportionally, otherwise an imbalance of power and opportunity would occur between the networks.  

That's why I only diversified like 40% of my Monero wealth into Counterparty and Counterparty assets.  But congrats on escaping the dirty fiat system with some of your wealth?  Even the most blue chip crypto, Bitcoin, is still a better asset than US Dollars.  

Finally if you're actually going to buy some Pepecash that's great - but don't just buy it, get involved.  Try to acquire some rare pepes on the DEX and consider buying some RAREPEPEPRTY to support the team creating the game that will interface with the tokens.  Some ways to get more involved are to explore the DEX on counterwallet.io and download the app Book of Orbs, which works with Rare Pepes natively and is awesome!  

Also come join the Rare Pepe Trading Telegram chat!  (Telegram also has an app)  
https://t.me/rarepepetradergroup  

I can't help but feel that this'll end up like Dogecoin, but I guess we can hope for the best.

Cheesy LOL, you mean with an enormous and passionate community nearly 100,000 strong which came together to do a lot of charity and good, ending up sponsoring the Jamaican bobsled team and even a NASCAR driver???  (http://WOW)

You mean the Dogecoin which has still held some value after years and years, even after its epic 70 million marketcap peak (35x higher than Pepecash's current marketcap).  THAT Dogecoin?  Sheeeeyt.  If we could only be so lucky.   Roll Eyes

Activity: 504
I can't help but feel that this'll end up like Dogecoin, but I guess we can hope for the best.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bravo! Excellent post. THANK YOU.

I'm wiring money today to invest in counterparty and rare Pepe although I have a sneaking suspicion I might be a bagholder for the latter.

Do you like Decred given the POS interest earning potential? It's kinda a scammy coin but fluffy said he liked it so that made me look into it...

You can't foresee monero having a 10 billion dollar market cap some day?

Any aeon market cap predictions you'd care to share?
Hey Ap, what exactly has changed recently to give  counterparty such amazing potential? It's been around for so long...can counterparty do the things segwit/lighting is supposed to do?

It has been around a while, you're right.  But it's not just about the right asset, or even price.  It's also about time.

When I called the literal Bitcoin bottom at $200ish, it was the right asset at the right price at the right time.  (https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofmoney/comments/2shhly/dat_bitcoin_crash_i_know_this_though_the_bottom/)  

When I found Monero I was shocked such technology had dwindled down to a paltry $5 million dollar marketcap... it just didn't make sense.  Any time was the right time there.  You just had to hold on long enough and be patient.  (https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofmoney/comments/3cuw6l/for_less_than_10000_you_can_own_01_of_all_monero/)  

And Counterparty is not brand new, it's true, and this is a good thing.  It has had time to mature and for its prowess to marinate in the imaginations of the content creators.  What I have learned is this: ignore what's popular right now - find something that has massive potential and has been ignored for a while... something with a lot of promise on the near horizon.... and then let the sheep come to you.  🐑  

Be bold, be confident, and be alpha.  Monero is great still, but at $160 million market is a lot less ridiculously undervalued than it was a couple of years ago.  Bitcoin is valued at a marketcap of $17 BILLION, which is undervalued... but not crazily so.  But Counterparty...?  At a marketcap of $9 little million dollars?  Don't make me laugh - XCP deserves to be at a $100 million to $1 Billion cap easy.    

Not only that but the premier game asset which will bring awareness to XCP is also key to all of this.  🔑 That game asset is Rare Pepes.  I can't say what the ultimate market cap of Pepecash will be, but from all I've seen in the community, I would be shocked if it wasn't much higher than it is now.  

But as always, I own all of the above and am not qualified to give financial or investment advice.  You gotta make up your own mind and do your own research.  Good luck.  🍀
Hey Ap, what exactly has changed recently to give  counterparty such amazing potential? It's been around for so long...can counterparty do the things segwit/lighting is supposed to do?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Huge article from Le Monde a famous french newspaper

https://twitter.com/Perrinst/status/831821076321681408

Thanks Perrine aka Peperrine  Wink
give in to the pepe. Free him, and he will free you.

We need this more than ever!  Some SJW super-cuck has apparently tried to censor Pepe from the blockchain because he thinks (in his disgusting misogynistic snowflake bubble) that Pepe is a hate symbol!  😡😡😡

https://mobile.twitter.com/droplister/status/831687065280593922

ARE YOU FACKING KIDDING ME.  

Activity: 308
First 1 PEPE0 Fun than 1 PEPE=silver than 1PEPE=Bitcoin.

And dont forget the absolutely RARE Cards... PEPE is Alpha
Activity: 220
give in to the pepe. Free him, and he will free you.

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
....it doesnt really go up in value......

Ooh my.... how wrong you are....

Some of us are making a killing with just the cards and buying/selling/arbitraging them.

Open your mind, take a deep breath, and smell the power of pepe.

Is fluffy bullish on counterparty?

Activity: 177
What the heck is aeon  Huh
....it doesnt really go up in value....

Is up literally 100% on quadruple the daily volume from when I made this topic?

Is Andreas Antonopoulos bullish on Aeon?  Prior success, and even great intelligence and wisdom does not guarantee that one will spot the next big thing early.  Sometimes fame, wealth, and success can be a giant light that blinds you to outside-the-box opportunities.  
It's cool but its consumption....Its like a nice car....it doesnt really go up in value......maybe if I get rich off monero, aeon and counterparty ill celebrate with some rare Pepe and throw a party in your honor?

Also, not trolling. I have profound respect for you.
Pages:
Jump to: