Pages:
Author

Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic - page 19. (Read 33464 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 101
memes are funny but I have a hard time believing this will ever rival DOGE. Is the Pepe meme really sustainable long term? Surely there must be more interesting Counterparty assets than this
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Buy cheap now it's consolidate
Next wave will push this frog out the lake

Looks like the price is stabilizing. Do you think it'll hit 100 on Tux before shooting back up? Or is the dump over?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Buy cheap now it's consolidate
Next wave will push this frog out the lake
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
oh no
steemit posts about pepecash?!
 Roll Eyes

Are you going to use your powerdown whatever the hell they call that ponzi thing to buy pepecash?

Why would he do that. He can be real alpha macho guy on steem full of steem power upvoting others. Pepecash is just fake selfesteem. You can be alpha macho guy only in a video with pepecash, with steem power you are the MAN!
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
oh no
steemit posts about pepecash?!
 Roll Eyes

Are you going to use your powerdown whatever the hell they call that ponzi thing to buy pepecash?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello all, for who want more information on PepeCash and the pepeconomy (Rare Pepe Cards, software environnement, link to the community, etc.) i made a post on steemit into the rare Pepe phenomenon! If anyone are on it, may up vote ! Be present on all front.
https://steemit.com/art/@elma-landro/rare-pepe-community-we-need-you-you-need-kek-so
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have this song blasting at max volume everywhere I drive now.  

Activity: 60

be rare, be alpha
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

How dare you, sir!!  I can't tell what W. Buffet was saying in that pic, but it's more likely he was talking about how lousy bitcoin is as an investment than about Pepecoin.  What the hell is Pepe anyway?  This has got to be one of the most bizarre shitcoins I've seen in quite some time.  It's goal is to enrich its developers, but it seems to be almost honest about that goal.  Honesty is a rarity around these parts, so it's kind of refreshing.

Still wouldn't buy $20 worth of this horseshit if I found a $50 bill on the ground.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
lol well i guess this thread was needed
Activity: 121
Merit: 120
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Get yourself some pepecash at https://tuxexchange.com and trap some pepes on the DEX!

EARLY Series cards, NICE cards, some of THE BEST cards, VALUE to be had.

Happy hunting at rarepepewallet.com
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Why 30% instamine if you can 100%
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
1000 satoshi is the first target it can reach that once the game released
That's mean soon
Pages:
Jump to: