Pages:
Author

Topic: Perpetual motion device - Free Energy - Do you believe in it? - page 5. (Read 14005 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
It's scientific, but it's a method of using magnets that the energy lobby doesn't want you to hear!

Roll Eyes
Right, roll your eyes at me. You've been indoctrinated! Or, you are afraid of the truth. I've been living off of my magnetic engine for years.

I imagine I know way more about magnets and electricity than you do, since it's my job to.
They're just feeding you government crap!!!!!!11

I also know quite a bit about things people think were impossible, which turn out to be true thanks to some new ways of mechanical interactions. But energy is energy. It doesn't really matter where it comes from or what it's generated by. The rules governing it never change.
Your personal belief conflicts with the evidence provided by my machine.

So, what powers your magnetic engine?
You can find that out for 0.25 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
This tread is about joke technology. There is no such thing as a perpetual motion device! There are machines of extreme efficiency but no manfacured device can operate perpetually without interference. Even a waterfall will eventually run dry or be naturally diverted to a different to a new location.
Wow, look at how indoctrinated this guy is! "No such thing" that's what they said about atoms!

Trust me, I have unverifiable testimonials from millions if not hundreds of satisfied customers!

Everything has a usable life. Nothing (even the sun) can operate forever.
legendary
This tread is about joke technology. There is no such thing as a perpetual motion device! There are machines of extreme efficiency but no manfacured device can operate perpetually without interference. Even a waterfall will eventually run dry or be naturally diverted to a different to a new location.

How about God? AFAICT He's a perpetual motion device. Are you telling me He cant exist?

Ok, that's fantasy technology but perpetual fantasy. lol
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
It's scientific, but it's a method of using magnets that the energy lobby doesn't want you to hear!

Roll Eyes
Right, roll your eyes at me. You've been indoctrinated! Or, you are afraid of the truth. I've been living off of my magnetic engine for years.

I imagine I know way more about magnets and electricity than you do, since it's my job to. I also know quite a bit about things people think were impossible, which turn out to be true thanks to some new ways of mechanical interactions. But energy is energy. It doesn't really matter where it comes from or what it's generated by. The rules governing it never change.

So, what powers your magnetic engine?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Wow, look at how indoctrinated this guy is! "No such thing" that's what they said about atoms!

Trust me, I have unverifiable testimonials from millions if not hundreds of satisfied customers!
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

How about God? AFAICT He's a perpetual motion device. Are you telling me He cant exist?
legendary
donator
Poor impulse control.
Ok.

Ok then.

Sooooo ... anyone have any magic energy for me?
You can learn my secret for only 0.25 BTC.

Hmmm. Is it a magic secret or a mundane secret?

Roll Eyes

I found your so-called secret in this book right here:

0xFB0D8D1534241423
Ok.

Ok then.

Roll Eyes
legendary
I'm sure many of you have the same perpetual motion device that I have. I've had mine for 22 years. All I have to do to start it is tell it how much I hate its mother and it bitches indefinitely. It's almost impossible to turn off once started. If I'm tired of hearing its motor run I have to leave the house.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
How much would you bet that it works or doesnt?

This topic is aimed at mainly:
myrkul
Rassah

I would bet $6,000,000,000 USD and the life of the betters that free energy is not possible. The energy always has to come from somewhere.

And sorry, it can't come from a magnet. I don't know where some of the guys here got the idea that you can get energy out of a magnet by slowly demagnetizing it, but that's simply not true. A magnet is just molecules lined up in a specific way. You can't get energy out of that any more than you get energy out of a crystal or from just lining up magnets on the floor top all face the same direction.

Magnets store energy.  When they demagnetize, the energy is released.  So it is like a battery, but it is neither free nor is it perpetual.

Some friends had a 10 or 12T superconducting magnet and it quenched.  All the stored energy was released, quickly.  For a long time, if there was a loud sound they would drop to the floor.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Ok.

Ok then.

Roll Eyes
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Ok.

Ok then.

donator
Poor impulse control.
Ok.

Ok then.

cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
2nd Law of Thermodynamics
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Ok.

Ok then.

donator
Poor impulse control.
Ok.

Ok then.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: