Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 70. (Read 171172 times)

qdm
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Peseta to the moon!!!

GOOO GOGO GO

1000 satoshi
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 77
more profit if you buy than if you mine Sad

we need more exchanges.

Right now, it's time to buy. It doesn't make any sense to mine if you can buy thousands of ptcs for nothing.

People don't know that this coin has the old spanish currency name and it has been made by spaniards for spaniards. I like how some business started accepting PTCs in Spain.

Who knows, maybe in two years, when people go for vacations to Spain, they can pay in PTCs. Even buying a house at the beach, if the get a lot of them now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
where is the merged mining at which pool ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
more profit if you buy than if you mine Sad

we need more exchanges.
Activity: 77
I don't know what happened but difficulty increased a lot. It's now at 200 and going up.

The price is getting higher too.

cheap ptc
Activity: 336
Whats happened?

Diff 250   Huh

Net hashrate 13.93 GH/s? Wink

And the low price at cryptorush.in.

Maybe the reason is merged mining?

Merged or not merged PTC will be hard to mine if the diff holds, so if you saw cheap PTC....
cheap coins in cryptorush
buy now or cry!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Whats happened?

Diff 250   Huh

Net hashrate 13.93 GH/s? Wink

And the low price at cryptorush.in.

Maybe the reason is merged mining?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Whats happened?

Diff 250   Huh
cheap pesetacoins in cryptorush
In merged mining you mine a main coin: LTC, DOGE, etc, and you
send every share also to PesetaCoin blockchain, if the share is accepted
you get a full block of PTC 166.386.

How to configure merged mining? I would like to mine two coins (including Peseta Coin) at the same time. What do I need to do that?

The most easy way ATM is to use http://manicminer.in merged mining pool.
In merged mining you mine a main coin: LTC, DOGE, etc, and you
send every share also to PesetaCoin blockchain, if the share is accepted
you get a full block of PTC 166.386.

How to configure merged mining? I would like to mine two coins (including Peseta Coin) at the same time. What do I need to do that?
Main pool pesetaco.in has 16 MH/s hashrate and total net hashrate is now ~ 230 MH/s, so I guess some multipool started to mine PTC. I also noticed some big Peseta coin sale everyday in the night driving PTC price down to ~ 400 satoshi. Let's see if it stays like this. With currant price it is not profitable to sell for 400 satoshi but maybe I miss something.

Merged mining will grow up the diff, the diff skyrocketed in last hours so you have a chance
to buy cheap BTC, once the stocks dissapear the price will go up!
Main pool pesetaco.in has 16 MH/s hashrate and total net hashrate is now ~ 230 MH/s, so I guess some multipool started to mine PTC. I also noticed some big Peseta coin sale everyday in the night driving PTC price down to ~ 400 satoshi. Let's see if it stays like this. With currant price it is not profitable to sell for 400 satoshi but maybe I miss something.

cheap coins Smiley
Android Wallet Delayed...

Actually we are working in a system that can be used in Android and iOS!!
This system will also allow payments online from a browser.

Stay tuned!!
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
(Edit)

I saw in the first post that pesetacoin is in 3 exchanges . Thanks
Activity: 71
Remember:

Cryptsy "Please add..." Official Post: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63630
Pages:
Jump to: