Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 65. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
How to mine LTC and PTC together on cgminer?

Create wallets for LTC and PTC in your f2pool account
Create a worker and set it to mine LTC
Point cgminer to f2pool.com stratum with your worker details
Start mining LTC

Apparently PTC is multi-mined for you at the same time...you should see payouts appear in TRANSACTIONS page, but there is little stats to know whats happening

Yeah but you know merged mining isnt really evolved yet, other pools are quite advanced but dont support merged mining. Besides their payouts are correct mining myself there Smiley Steady payout.
srb
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Create wallets for LTC and PTC in your f2pool account
Create a worker and set it to mine LTC
Point cgminer to f2pool.com stratum with your worker details
Start mining LTC

Apparently PTC is multi-mined for you at the same time...you should see payouts appear in TRANSACTIONS page, but there is little stats to know whats happening
srb
not very impressed with the mining pools. Only manicminer.in with tons of rejects and no stats or f2pool.com which I still havent quite  figured out how to get PTC.

Try this pool, some friends and I just started mining there:

http://ptc.pool4coins.com:9637/

Thanks! Will give it a shot now
Activity: 1
not very impressed with the mining pools. Only manicminer.in with tons of rejects and no stats or f2pool.com which I still havent quite  figured out how to get PTC.

Try this pool, some friends and I just started mining there:

http://ptc.pool4coins.com:9637/
Activity: 15
srb

Working in the new official pool, will be back with merged mining, powerful server and DDoS protection.

This merged mining...is it really worth it? I mean if you are the official pool for a coin, why mine other coins on the side?

I dont really understand it too much yet but so far I dont like it. I want to mine a currency either because its profitable or because its for a worthy cause. If its profitable then I want to focus all my hash power on that coin, not waste it on rejects, work restarts and throwing hashing power on some other coin. I know its meant to be simultaneous, but I have SEVERE doubts you generate the same amount of coins multi-hashing as when you are focusing on a single coin.

For example, I mined for an hour on manicminer.in, got no stats, not PTC, tons of rejects, no idea what was going on and found all I had was some bloody DOGE in my wallet, not quite what I had in mind...

Getting up to date stats on your miners, income, blocks, shares, etc. is important to me. So far with this merged mining you get no stats and have to have faith that the site operator is being honest, or work twice as hard to figure out your own stats.

Sorry if I´m ranting, I set out to mine some more PTC today and since seeing the official pool closed and trying multi mining on 2 diff sites I now have DOGE and LTC but no Pesetacoin. Waste of time so far and time is Bitcoin!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Cool....I have bought some PesetaCoin  Grin

That was hard work. Time for a siesta.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Working in the new official pool, will be back with merged mining, powerful server and DDoS protection.

On F2pool i have only 0.56% Rejects and im living in europe, Its worth it taking the bit more time that you need to translate (I can rightclick and translate in chrome)

I am on F2pool and have set my miners to LTC...there is only LTC and BTC available in miner settings. Presume as its a multipool it will mine PTC on the side (have put my addresses in)

Is this how you have it setup or am I doing sth wrong?

Well you mine Litecoin and at the same time Pesetacoin, its called merged mining!
So basicly you have to fill in your wallet adress and your getting paid PTC en LTC every single day of your life(if you want to).  Grin
srb

On F2pool i have only 0.56% Rejects and im living in europe, Its worth it taking the bit more time that you need to translate (I can rightclick and translate in chrome)

I am on F2pool and have set my miners to LTC...there is only LTC and BTC available in miner settings. Presume as its a multipool it will mine PTC on the side (have put my addresses in)

Is this how you have it setup or am I doing sth wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
pesetacoin is very cheap yet.

diff 300

It must be cheap. I've had a buy order open for nearly an hour. No one is selling enough! That's a good sign. Grin

srb
Activity: 266
pesetacoin is very cheap yet.

diff 300
I'm noticing PTC trading about 1:1 with Mazacoin right now...wonder if people realize MZC has 14.54 times the coin supply. By that logic alone PTC is undervalued.

Yeah, a lot of, I'm sure that will be hit 100k Satoshi soon
Dev working hard on the reddit page, Check it out -> Reddit.com/r/officialpesetacoin

Lot of work to do, I'm learning about CSS styles, I'll complete ASAP.
Dev working hard on the reddit page, Check it out -> Reddit.com/r/officialpesetacoin
Activity: 326
King of all the land
I'm noticing PTC trading about 1:1 with Mazacoin right now...wonder if people realize MZC has 14.54 times the coin supply. By that logic alone PTC is undervalued.
Someone just sold 42k PTC and price dropped down to 4500 sat. But for me it looks as if someone wanted a lower price to buy more. So don't sell and buy while it is cheap.

Bought some PTC for 4601 sat and could sell it right away for 9500 sat but I won't Smiley 100% return in 5 minutes.

Thx to anyone who sold me PTC so cheap!

Nice, Cheap PTC!!!, adjusted price will be 100K/150K sato, providing a rate of 10$ Per 1MH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Someone just sold 42k PTC and price dropped down to 4500 sat. But for me it looks as if someone wanted a lower price to buy more. So don't sell and buy while it is cheap.

Bought some PTC for 4601 sat and could sell it right away for 9500 sat but I won't Smiley 100% return in 5 minutes.

Thx to anyone who sold me PTC so cheap!
Pages:
Jump to: