Pages:
Author

Topic: Petition to have Fauci of the CDC Executed for Mass Murder, and... - page 3. (Read 493 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Looks like we are getting a start in this direction. If this start becomes popular, who knows how many other petitions will be started. Petitions not granted are the start of lawsuits that don't need petitions.

Sign up with your email address here https://thehighwire.com/ and get the latest petitions and lawsuits. Here we have some of the lawsuits https://www.icandecide.org/lawsuits/.

Permitting over-the-counter use of hydroxychloroquine to protect against COVID-19 under emergency EO.

PPE may be unavailable or inadequate, more importantly infringes on Constitutional protections.

In most states, physicians and pharmacies face unprecedented barriers to prescribing HCQ for prevention or early treatment of COVID-19.
Prevention and early treatment is key.
HCQ is safer than other OTC drugs, including aspirin, acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and Plan B.
HCQ has been used for more than 65 years in hundreds of millions of patients, and has been available OTC in many places.
A number of studies and the experience of many physicians show that early HCQ, especially with zinc supplements, is highly effective.
The only way to assure that powerful bureaucracies or vested interests cannot prevent patients from exercising freedom to choose is to make the drug available OTC

Cool
legendary
Looks like this execution petition should be extended to Mark Zuckerberg. Why? Seems he is banning successful HCQ stories from Facebook, thereby helping to murder many more.

Cool
legendary
Well I agree that Fauci is an evil man, and it seems he funded the research that created the virus in Wuhan. I don't agree with you about the use of pharmaceuticals to treat the infection. It is far better to allow people to maintain healthy immune systems, and discard minor viruses naturally.

However, I am a bit ambivalent about medical intervention by direct injection. For example, anti-venom to treat snake bites quite definitely saves lives, and without it, many people would have died before the immune system can overcome the venom.

I agree that it is better to have a healthy immune system than to use pharmaceuticals. But that isn't what this is about. This is about the emergencies where the immune system isn't prepared to fight something off... kinda like the snake bite you mentioned, where a pharmaceutical (sort of) anti-venom is used.

The point is that Fauci did/oversaw the tests on SARS using HCQ back in 2005. The tests were successful for fighting SARS. SARS is a Coronavirus. Covid is a Coronavirus. Why not use HCQ against Covid?

In addition... Fauci and his people have access to statistics from around the world. It is their job to dig out the statistical info and digest it. Fauci understands or should understand that the places in the world where HCQ is being massively used, are places where Covid deaths are almost non-existent. Why not use HCQ in the US and the UK?

In addition... Independent doctors in the US have been having almost 100% local success using HCQ. Fauci knows or should know this from the statistical reports that are coming to him and his people. Why ban HCQ?

In addition... Why test HCQ in massive doses (2400mg) that are poison to the extremely sick, the elderly, and those with comorbidity... and would be to just about anybody... especially when the standard dosage is 200mg. And then base the whole decision about using HCQ on these tests that literally poisoned some of the patients to death?

In the Covid pandemic, HCQ (along with zinc or a zinc containing product) is the cure for Covid. But even if it isn't a cure, it is a good control.

Fauci knows this. Yet he is advising against the known cure/control, thereby killing thousands.

Isn't a petition for his execution for mass murder, based on his breaking of the sacred trust that the American people have in him as head of the CDC, something that should be started, and something that should be carried out? Don't we want to put fear into the hearts and minds of all the other wicked, evil people so that they will think twice about killing us?

This is important. If I and the doctors in the videos in the OP are wrong, we need to be shown where we are wrong. But if we are right, how do we move forward?

Cool
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
... some of the State Governors, as well. Why?

There are doctors around the world having great success fighting Coronavirus using HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

Six countries in Africa were having, like, one Coronavirus death per million or less, at the time that that the USA was having over 400 deaths per million. Why? Because everybody in these countries was using HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE for malaria already.

Dr. Fauci did tests on HCQ way back in 2005, and he knew that it was a cure for Coronavirus. The thing he didn’t know was if it would work for Covid like it did for the other Coronaviruses.

So, he re-tested with 2400 mg per day, which was way, way, way too much, and that is why the recent tests even killed a few people. But he knew or could have checked to see that the proper dosage was 200 mg a day, a dosage that cures everybody - EVERYBODY - if they are caught in the early stages of Covid/Coronavirus.

Why execute governors? Because they should have checked into the reports months ago, and should have ordered their States to REQIURE HYDROXYCHLOROQUIN for everybody... but at least they should NOT have blocked it at any level, as they have.

What this means is that people have died who could easily have been saved. And it is the fault of Fauci, the CDC, State governors, and the FDA, for blocking and lying about Coronavirus.

Proof? Start seeing the proof for yourself by watching these two videos: https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c and https://altcensored.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI. Then contact the doctors in the videos, and get copies of the actual reports that they are using for their information.

The petitions haven’t been started, yet, that I know of. But it’s time to get them going. Execute the Coronavirus mass murderers, be they in the medical, or the government, or Big Pharma.

Any ideas about where the best place to start is?

Cool

Well I agree that Fauci is an evil man, and it seems he funded the research that created the virus in Wuhan. I don't agree with you about the use of pharmaceuticals to treat the infection. It is far better to allow people to maintain healthy immune systems, and discard minor viruses naturally.

However, I am a bit ambivalent about medical intervention by direct injection. For example, anti-venom to treat snake bites quite definitely saves lives, and without it, many people would have died before the immune system can overcome the venom.

@BADecker @Jet Cash I don’t know much about him but if there’s sufficient proof that he intentionally harmed the patients, then he should definitely be tried by the law. Also do you’ll believe that Fauci had one eye on the upcoming US elections, and that’s why he decided to campaign against hydroxychloroquine, because that would directly hurt Trump chances of winning, as Trump was very keen to use this medicine to cure corona in USA.

Sources:

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/08/in-latest-coronavirus-rant-trump-slams-fauci-cnn-china-and-the-democrats/

https://theconversation.com/when-trump-pushed-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19-hundreds-of-thousands-of-prescriptions-followed-despite-little-evidence-that-it-worked-140156
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com

legendary
... some of the State Governors, as well. Why?

There are doctors around the world having great success fighting Coronavirus using HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

Six countries in Africa were having, like, one Coronavirus death per million or less, at the time that that the USA was having over 400 deaths per million. Why? Because everybody in these countries was using HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE for malaria already.

Dr. Fauci did tests on HCQ way back in 2005, and he knew that it was a cure for Coronavirus. The thing he didn’t know was if it would work for Covid like it did for the other Coronaviruses.

So, he re-tested with 2400 mg per day, which was way, way, way too much, and that is why the recent tests even killed a few people. But he knew or could have checked to see that the proper dosage was 200 mg a day, a dosage that cures everybody - EVERYBODY - if they are caught in the early stages of Covid/Coronavirus.

Why execute governors? Because they should have checked into the reports months ago, and should have ordered their States to REQIURE HYDROXYCHLOROQUIN for everybody... but at least they should NOT have blocked it at any level, as they have.

What this means is that people have died who could easily have been saved. And it is the fault of Fauci, the CDC, State governors, and the FDA, for blocking and lying about Coronavirus.

Proof? Start seeing the proof for yourself by watching these two videos: https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c and https://altcensored.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI. Then contact the doctors in the videos, and get copies of the actual reports that they are using for their information.

The petitions haven’t been started, yet, that I know of. But it’s time to get them going. Execute the Coronavirus mass murderers, be they in the medical, or the government, or Big Pharma.

Any ideas about where the best place to start is?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: