Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 26. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Welcome Philippines bitcoin user and investor.now bitcoin in your country .so very easily their use,buy ,sell it.and thanks to  Philippines  government for accept in bitcoin. world wide accept bitcoin but it need long time.
Activity: 98
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
This is a message for bitcoin. Domestic investors in the Philippines can legally conduct bitcoin transactions. There will be more countries accepting bitcoin, which is a good start.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This is a smart move, because they will benefit from bitcoin too. This is another sign bitcoin can't be a scam, as other people say. How could a country accept a scam? It is clear that this is just the beginning!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Glad to know that philippines is now open and accepting bitcoin. Good for filipino users and traders for they could conduct local transactions easier and faster without any hassle. I hope other countries would also be open minded about this business just likr how the Philippines welcomes and accepts cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
That is a great thing for their country, showing a broad future vision and interest in Bitcoin. The government has accepted rather than banned it as an inevitable development in the future. Their people can legally make money with Bitcoin. I wish my country would be like them
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Good to hear! I am from philippinws as well. If people are starting to accept bitcoin there will be alot of opportunitues and the bitcoin value will eventually increase
Activity: 72
Its good to hear and its a good new to alot of Filipinos who are using and earning bitcoin because they will not be afraid that the goverment will arrest them because in other countries they are arresting bitcoiners because they find it illegal,They find it illegal because they believe that bitcoin will destroy government when it comes to investment.
Activity: 33
This is amazing news! Filipino people can earn through bitcoin! I hope they will not ban the website. This is very helpful to all Filipinos who wants to earn here in bitcoin. I also hope that we can use it for free.
Activity: 127
This is good news, if philipines start receiving bitcoin maybe the country around it can receive its impact too. It may not take long for some countries around philipines to receive bitcoin in their country. Hopefully philipines give good feedback about bitcoin, so many countries follow it.
Activity: 112
It's amazing and awesome to know that here in the Philippines, bitcoins is gradually introduced to many Filipinos. There are some seminars for free which focuses in introducing bitcoins to many people. We even have what we called coins.ph where we can buy or sell some bitcoins aside from having some transactions.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 im so happy that my beloved country is starting to talk and intruduce bitcoin in our community but suddenly in the first point of their topic is negative about bitcoin. hope to be legalize in our country.
Activity: 406

That’s nice to see how Bitcoin is widening its presence in different countries of the world. I think it will more interesting if some other countries will become so popular too. More competition is a good thing.
Activity: 73
Good to hear that news! A lot of people I know are starting to be introduced to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will help to those people who want to be rich..
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
If only I ask the Philippine government for a bitcoin for a long time because there is so much investment in it and the government of the Philippines is supporting it because bitcoin has a great deal in the Philippine economy because of bitcoin taxpayer size.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
there may already be news stating that bitcoin in the Philippines is legend. I even read an article where the Philippine Central Bank welcomed and announced the legality of bitcoin. They just warn everyone to at least feel safe because it's a bit dangerous.
Activity: 434

It is a very good news that in their country, people will be allowed to invest on cryptocurrency since philippines is also one of the poorest country in asia, if their government will allow bitcoins on their country then it is a very good news for them since they can also enjoy the wealth from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Good news for all of us, I hope other countries will also follow the philippines.
For that we have to work harder and advertise bitcoin to the world for all countries to use bitcoin.
Activity: 84
nice!
I do think so its good because some of poor people are from ph and it can helps many people in ph because some of unemployed can have work through this system and it helps those filipino to become rich and succesful.
Activity: 191
Good news to our fellow filipino people for supporting cryptocurrencies, specially bitcoin. We are glad that filipinoes/Pinoys are willing to accept the cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etc.We are excited to introduce this to the new beginners and I know that it will be helpful to all of us investing in cryptocurrency.s
Activity: 958
Merit: 265

Good! As a citizen in this country i see alot of changes here in philippines about Crypto world not like in the past years crpyto is not so much popular here in the philippines but now you can easily buy bitcoin in the stores and remittance centers due to help of coins.ph and other local online ph wallets.
And so many seminar finished here about learn on crypto but we have a problem here the scammers are spreading and using the name of Crypto for their own purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: