Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 25. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
That is a good news for all maharlikans
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
This is really a great news for the cryptocurrency world. For government officials to be part of a bitcoin conference attended by bitcoin experts, it shows that the official world have started welcoming bitcoin eventually. Hope we will see 20 000$ bitcoin soon!  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

It's really a wonderful decision from the government of the Philippines. I wonder when will they publicly announce everything about Bitcoin and how Bitcoin works. As well as tips for people to be careful of scam / schemes. Since many people heard only about Bitcoin BTC (in the Philippines) knowing that it is a digital currency, but they don't really know everything about it. I hope that the banks in the Philippines both private and public -will accept Bitcoin as a source of income for saving's account, because I heard a lot of people who attempted to make a bank account saying that their source of income comes from Bitcoin (or cryptocurrencies in general) but because of that, their registration (or attempt to open an account) is not accepted by the bank.
Activity: 30
It is good news for the Filipinos when the government of this country recognizes and accepts the bitcoin.
Activity: 163
Yes, because it can help the poor and all the people who are easy to do when you know how to work so the Philippines has accepted the bitcoin because it is not illegal
Activity: 238
This is surely a welcome development, considering the fact that Bitcoin has recently gone through trying times in terms of its castigation by some government around the world. Hopefully more governments and large corporations will toe the line of the Philippine government, both now and in the future, further stabilizing the value of bitcoin as well as grow its value even further.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
This is nothing but a success to the bitcoin community as a whole.
This may just become the first few steps towards legalizing bitcoin in the country.
This just goes to show how interested Philippines is with bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Good , I love the Philippines . Will be more than happy to spend some crypto over there. If the exchange rate is anything like the dollar , you could live like a king . : )
Activity: 85
Bitcoin has long been accepted here in the Philippines, check coins.ph app and you'll see that there many remittance centers and banks that accept transactions of bitcoin.
This seminar mau have geared towards legalization of bitcoin, much so if it is cryptocurrency in general.
This is a success of the bitcoin community
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Thats a good news but i think it will took a year to be bitcoin legal. Because many tv news on philippines says that bitcoin is scam. Now people are worry about bitcoin. Thanks to the idiot tv news

It isn't the first time bitcoin is being labelled as a scam yet it has grown stronger and stronger each time against the negative odds and so i don't think this news is going to have any hindering impact on it in the Philippines, Just hope  for the best that Banku central and all the big players will support and promote it soon.
Activity: 364
Thats a good news but i think it will took a year to be bitcoin legal. Because many tv news on philippines says that bitcoin is scam. Now people are worry about bitcoin. Thanks to the idiot tv news
Activity: 118
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Good news for my country i hope some day many people in Philippines is going intereste in bitcoin and i hope many people are understand the bitcoin and to know the success bitcoin in there life.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101

This is a very good news to all especially to Filipinos. The Republic of the Philippines is a thord world country which makes it suitable for the acceptance and adaptation of bitcoin. I am a student here in the Philippines and I am struggling with mu tuitions, but through bitcoin, I was able to pay my tuition fees and school fees. And as far as I know, Philippines is known to rapid acceptance of change and development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
If government of Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin it will be the large succes of your country and big jump for economics!
a lot of countries accept altcoins however  it doesnt mean that country can become the economics developed country after accepting)))
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Actually bitcoin is already legal here in the Philippines.  I even read an article wherein the Central Bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing to public the legality of bitcoin.  They just warned everyone to atleast be safe as bitcoin is really risky.  But with this news it will even be more familiar and popular with the Filipinos.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin is already legal here in the Philippines and  I also read the article wherein the Central Bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing to public the legality of bitcoin. And adding also my opinion that, When a country decides to accept bitcoin this means good news for bitcoin, the chances to grow are now bigger. On the other hand, Bitcoin is already accepted in Philippines before and has been already regulated by Philippine Central Bank and accepted to many Filipinos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
True? This is a good vision because the bitcoins will become more popular. Many people will have an interest in it and are sure to bring a lot of demand on the price of bitcoins. Hopefully it will continue!
Activity: 27

This is a big news to know but I hope Philippine media will not spread bad news about bitcoin such as it is the medium of terorist, drugs or so. Philippine media are bias they don't want the Pinoys to see great things like this, they usually spread negative news and their basis is "No one wants good news".
Activity: 280
Well, that is great news to the crypto community.We want more and more countries to follow in that order to help the community grow significantly. Although there are a lot of countries that have accepted it already, we want more and if possible, the whole world.
Activity: 116
It's good to hear that the Philippine government are now accepting bitcoin. I hope many Filipinos welling to recognize and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
this is a good policy, the policy in addition to increase the income for the community but also can advance the country, it is expected other countries, especially in Southeast Asia can follow the policies that have been preceded by the Philippines. And it is hoped that Southeast Asia will be a developed country as well.
Pages:
Jump to: