Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 22. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Well thats good news if it is really happened in our own country.there are lots of people that bitcoin helps.Because bitcoin is to those who are none educated persons or I mean this for all who wanted to be a bitcoin users.And if our government do it a legal kind of currency,I think it is much better but some other people dont know about it yet.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
Yes infact a lot of foriengneers who came from the U.S conduct product trainings and seminars about bitcoin. First it was only in the internet, now it is very It's by pressence and representatives already. This is very reassuring that a formal seminar or person to person passing of knowledge is being held. With this a lot of people will learn what is bitcoin and those who are skiptical will really think twice.

Last month I attended one of the seminar and the speaker was a candian I was intrique about it so much and i wanted to meet real people from other countries who believes in the same idea and possibilities it was very informative and uplifting!
Activity: 210
it's a greet news if our government learn to accept in bitcoin...country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.great news!  Philippines is now accepting bitcoin and they also conduct seminars regarding bitcoin. We must be thankful because Philippines is now adopting this kind of business. It will gives lots of opportunities to all Filipinos who wants to invest.
Activity: 336
Even the island country has reached this point, but it is better for the crypto world that some more developed country would do it!!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Congrats to all the people in the Philippines.
Activity: 92
thats awesome.. starting all here BTC and it goes sir Manny Pacman invest in crypto so its start for us Filipino people to recognize it and prove to them that Bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It's nice to hear that Philippines is beginning to accept bitcoin maybe just because they have learned that some Filipinos are already investing on Bitcoin so the government made it's decision to accept Bitcoin in some transactions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
The Philippine government is ambivalent about the existence of cryptocurrencies in the market, especially with Bitcoin. In fact, while they are aware of the increasing number of Filipinos who are investing in it, the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) merely issued a circular encouraging Filipinos to be wise about their money and that the proliferation of cryptos are not regulated nor sanctioned by the BSP. Hence, should they choose to transact with any cryptos, they are left on their own. Otherwise stated, it is as if they transact on their own risks. Having said this, the Philippines is on a hang because they neither declared its use illegal nor do they stipulate for it to be legal.

I see this as a major economic move because I see they are carefully studying the pros and cons while appearing to be lax on it. Surely, the Duterte government will do everything in its power to STOP something they do not see fit and wise for Filipinos. Having read about his devotion for his country, I do not think he will allow something that is beyond his goals for the Philippines. Let us await and see where this will all go because definitely there is something brewing.
Yeah Philippines is a developing country and acceptance of it is a good news for the entire bitcoin community, this development proves that bitcoin is really making remarkable role in the innovation and economic development of a country. Such introduction and recognition might ignite a wider coverage and larger market cap for the cryptocurrency community worldwide.
Activity: 7
Philippines is also trying to get more information about Blockchain technology. They are already talking with several people about this technology for our future.
Activity: 336
It is really nice to know that our country gives attention to a cryptocurrency. It is just saying that how beautiful bitcoin is, and it has a big to a bitcon users.  It will becoming more useful, and legal. Hoping for more good news to come.

Yes it is very good news for the people that dont know anything about the bitcoin. And the people who scared and says bitcoin is a scam. I saw the bitcoin in the Philippines that if it will be continue it can make a payment of a simple store and this money is cannot be snatch by a thief in the street so it is an advantage.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This is a good one for the Philippines and a great opportunity the country at large hope others will follow same way and liberate their unemployed from suffering too much from hardship
Activity: 384
nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
That is really a good recent development and we support together. In the near future, the neighboring countries are expected to follow accepting bitcoin. If this happened, Bitcoin will grow better and will be more known in the region. Let see and wait this to be in reality.
Activity: 504
This is the beginning of bitcoins era in the Philippines. I think bitcoin will be more safer now than before. And its good for us bitcoin holders because there will be more establishments that will accept bitcoins as payments.
Activity: 280
The Philippines not only accept Bitcoin but they are also about to create their own coin and allow the coin to trade in the country. In 2018 there will be more countries adopting digital coin, let's buy and hold them because 2018 will be the price boom of the altcoin. I'm sure this will happen.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
it is good to  philippines accepted bitcoin as crypto currency  and the bank is coordinating about bitcoin the problem is how much tax we paid if they really accept bitcoin in our country because  they give a big amount of tax to every  people got a big salary..
Activity: 84
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Yes, I confirmed the accuracy of the news, the Philippines chose to accept the currency, it is a wise choice, the currency will promote the development of economy in the Philippines, there will be more and more people invest in Philippines bitcoin
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
nice news, the country is open their access to the advanced technology.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency should be accepted by any countries,
because if they don't accept, they will left behind in the future.
Activity: 224
Tha Philippine government is ambivalent about tha existence of cryptocurrrency in tha market, especially with bitcoin.in fact,will they are aware of tha increaseing number of Filipinos who are investing in it tha banko sentral Philippine merely issued in circular encouraging Filipinos to be wish about there money and that tha proliferation of crypto are not regulated nor sanctioned by tha BSP.
although bitcoin is already accepted here in tha Philippines ad evident in cons.and served step in support of bitcoin by Bangkok sentral ng Philippines. this is no doubt a step toward legalization of bitcoin.
they can gives us a good service. and maybe this is tha solution that tha corruption will decrease here in tha Philippines.
Activity: 168
The Philippine central bank to determine the legitimacy of the COINS as payment and remittance way, just given its do not belong to the legal currency, no government endorsement, strengthen the relevant anti-money laundering and understanding customer needs regulation. Bitcoin exchanges and companies must apply for a registration certificate to qualify for a legitimate remittance service.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is really nice to know that our country gives attention to a cryptocurrency. It is just saying that how beautiful bitcoin is, and it has a big to a bitcon users.  It will becoming more useful, and legal. Hoping for more good news to come.
Pages:
Jump to: