Pages:
Author

Topic: Phinnaeus Gage scammer tag request - page 4. (Read 7223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2013, 06:23:44 PM
And the deflection continues unabated by the master baiter, Phinnaeus Gage.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 17, 2013, 05:12:25 PM
WTF! Who am I hurting in the process while I'm amassing all this attention for myself?

I'm sure Josh Wepman is real pleased with you for starters.

Yep, you sure baited me.  You are a mastermind, that's for sure!  heh.  Just glad that I'm able to do my part to expose what a worthless piece of shit you are.

The whole point of this thread is to show what a joke your accusations are when they are turned around on you.  You make the same accusations against BFL, yet when they apply to you the sky is suddenly falling.  I've accomplished the whole point of this thread.  You are a hypocrite, liar, untrustworthy and dishonest, all exemplified beautifully in this  one tidy thread. Yep, you are a master baiter, for sure!

True! I was mistakenTM when I penned post(s) pertaining to Josh Wepman, but it wouldn't have happened if somebody with the same namesake wasn't so evasive to inquiries at the time, some of which have yet to be addressed by BFL.

You are a hypocrite, liar, untrustworthy and dishonest, all exemplified beautifully in this  one tidy thread.

And you concluded all this via me not currently ponying up a $200 charitable donation. Amazing, you are! (fuck me! this sounds like something similar Josh would, and has penned)

BTW, what's the latest with letting the community know further information about Sonny K., whom you claimed to have met, and about the in-two-weeksTM statement from the FCC?

I believe one of us has our priorities skewed, and it's not the one penning this post.

Also, when you get off work today, try to refrain from texting replies while on the KC autobahn, for you might rearend a tractor.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 17, 2013, 04:47:11 PM
touche.

I assume that's either a typo or someone switched the t and the d on your keyboard

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but the impression I'm left with is you're not good with nuance or subtext.

I'll have trolling for 200 please, Alex.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 17, 2013, 04:46:18 PM
This sounds like a lack of integrity rather than a scam.

As someone else said, for it to be a scam, they'd need to take a material benefit at the cost of someone else.

For example, if I offered to sell you a product and didn't deliver it after taking payment.

I'd like to nominate this post for Best Post of 2013.  I laughed for a solid 3 minutes alone in my room.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1021
June 17, 2013, 04:22:32 PM
OP:

Phinnaeus Gage did not keep this promise, but he would've been scammer tagged a long time ago, if he was here to steal money.

You didn't lose money, what are you even doing here? The internet police doesn't handle cases like this one Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2013, 04:21:18 PM
WTF! Who am I hurting in the process while I'm amassing all this attention for myself?

I'm sure Josh Wepman is real pleased with you for starters.

Yep, you sure baited me.  You are a mastermind, that's for sure!  heh.  Just glad that I'm able to do my part to expose what a worthless piece of shit you are.

The whole point of this thread is to show what a joke your accusations are when they are turned around on you.  You make the same accusations against BFL, yet when they apply to you the sky is suddenly falling.  I've accomplished the whole point of this thread.  You are a hypocrite, liar, untrustworthy and dishonest, all exemplified beautifully in this  one tidy thread. Yep, you are a master baiter, for sure!

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 17, 2013, 04:20:17 PM
Yep, that's an important reason to have a high post count.  It's all about attention for you, I understand that.  It doesn't matter who you hurt in the process, so long as you get the attention, right?

Does anyone know, are these dudes grown men?
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
June 17, 2013, 04:14:38 PM
touche.

I assume that's either a typo or someone switched the t and the d on your keyboard

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but the impression I'm left with is you're not good with nuance or subtext.
June 17, 2013, 04:13:45 PM
A hit on his integrity? among who, beggers and bums? I certainly don't think any less of him

Why doesn't someone who doesn't keep their commitments not bother you?

because lifes a bitch, people lie, stfu and get over it. aint gonna do you a bit of good to sit and dwell on it. <

Who's dwelling and who's relying on anyone else?
June 17, 2013, 04:03:37 PM
touche.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 17, 2013, 03:54:17 PM
Phinnaeus, was a date set for the payment date?
are you implying that since a hard date was not set by josh to donate 1000btc to charity that josh is free to do it "when hell freezes over?"

I'm suggesting that I doubt anyone would be particularly upset if a commitment wasn't kept to someone else who seems to not understand what a commitment is.
touche.
June 17, 2013, 03:41:09 PM
A hit on his integrity? among who, beggers and bums? I certainly don't think any less of him

because lifes a bitch, people lie, stfu and get over it. aint gonna do you a bit of good to sit and dwell on it. <
June 17, 2013, 03:38:49 PM
are you implying that since a hard date was not set by josh to donate 1000btc to charity that josh is free to do it "when hell freezes over?"

I'm suggesting that I doubt anyone would be particularly upset if a commitment wasn't kept to someone else who seems to not understand what a commitment is.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 17, 2013, 03:35:55 PM
Welcome to dramatalk, where the scammer tags don't matter and everything is illegal Kiss

I want to thank Phin for always being absolutely ridiculous in his characteristic deadpan manner. I imagine if held at gunpoint, he would begin to talk about some failed deal involving 3 laptops and half a duck.

It'll be a 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 duck.

Yes. In the future.

Nice attempt as deflecting people away from the fact that you blatantly stated you would not honor a commitment you made.  No one cares about your red herrings or how piss poor of a decision maker you are or that you lost $100k out of your own stupidity.  

This thread is about how you are trying to weasel out of your commitment to donate $200 once certain conditions were met, which they have been.  If you want to setup a fund, by all means, please do so... I don't care. It's not about the $200, it's about the fact that you're a dishonest person at your core and you provide nothing positive to the bitcoin community.  You are a parasite and an attention whore; the only thing that matters to you is how much attention you get, not what effects your attention seeking have on your victims.

You even prove my point in this post: You wouldn't want to delete a post because it would lower your post count and someone would pass you by!  Yep, that's an important reason to have a high post count.  It's all about attention for you, I understand that.  It doesn't matter who you hurt in the process, so long as you get the attention, right?

I'm not deflecting. I'm caving.

Deflecting is when asked about FCC certs but avoiding the question. Or asking about Sonny K. of whom you claimed to have met but have yet produced.

Are you sure you're not looking in a mirror while you're posting on this wonderful thread?

Remind me to never go fishing with you, for you always take the bait. I baited you to start this thread, and baited you again to comment on my post count comment. I suggest you move to where there's more oxygen in the water unless, of course, it's a mercury issue.

It doesn't matter who you hurt in the process, so long as you get the attention, right?

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
June 17, 2013, 03:35:29 PM
I love the scam accusations section, it's like the new reddit for me.
legendary
Be A Digital Miner
June 17, 2013, 03:31:24 PM
June 17, 2013, 03:30:39 PM

June 17, 2013, 03:28:35 PM
legendary
Be A Digital Miner
June 17, 2013, 03:28:24 PM
Josh;

I have only one thing to say about this.  I do not think, you of all the people on this forum, should post searchable words like scam or criminal behavior etc. with your name.   I think you should LIE LOW.   Very low.   You have pissed far too many people off through either, fraud or incompetence (or association with complete fraud or incompetence) and you probably do not want to keep building a searchable database where some authority actually finds your name(s) and then keeps searching....
And, then they find crime after crime after crime.   And then, they might actually get off their ass and do something that the taxpayers pay them to do.   That would not be so fun for you.    These searches are simple, even a computer moron like me successfully did them and found tax evasion, money laundering and fraud all publicly advertised by Inaba and Josh Zerlin.    Do not assume a government employee is incompetent.   Take my advice.   Lie low, shut your mouth and be glad you are currently free.

June 17, 2013, 03:24:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: