Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 189. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
8gb Hawaii gpus just died on dag 379

Allocating buffers failed with: clCreateBuffer (-61)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
My workers stopped today, all 8 gb cl 61 not enough vram on hiveos

while I run other miners, until there is an explanation or update.
*** miner can run normally even though hashrate is lower than phoenixminer
Activity: 7
so what to do with ETC? alot of exchanges do not accept it or it takes forever to deposit.

Soon exchanges will start receiving etc like before, 51% attack right now is very low.

whattomine dot com, does not show ETC profitable nomore
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
My workers stopped today, all 8 gb cl 61 not enough vram on hiveos
Activity: 38
Hi ppl! I have an error when I try to use -mt 1 option. I've searched the forum but I haven't found a solution. So, when the -mt 1 is applied I get this message:

GPU1: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU2: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU3: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU4: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU5: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8

I have Sapphire Nitro+ rx570/rx580 cards.

same with me...
since yesterday my miner stops with DAG problem

https://i.postimg.cc/hPLxKCKF/dag-error.jpg

all my GPU are 8Gb..
why...? phoenixminer must investigated this error and fix it in update ASAP
Activity: 37
Claymore miner died.

I am actively working on a solution to keep straps, rxboost and more optimizations working with other miner apps.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
so what to do with ETC? alot of exchanges do not accept it or it takes forever to deposit.

Soon exchanges will start receiving etc like before, 51% attack right now is very low.
Activity: 7
Activity: 3
Hi ppl! I have an error when I try to use -mt 1 option. I've searched the forum but I haven't found a solution. So, when the -mt 1 is applied I get this message:

GPU1: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU2: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU3: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU4: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8
GPU5: Unable to set VMEM timing to 1 - error: -8

I have Sapphire Nitro+ rx570/rx580 cards.
Activity: 6
i have rx570 8gb cards with hynix and micron vram, stock bios, when i was mining with claymore i can reach 31,5 mhs with using -straps 1

in phonenix miner i use same settings, i tried both -mt 1 and -mt 2 but i have max 27 mhs even some cards have 20mhs.

can someone help me about it , does anyone know what is claymore's straps timings?
Activity: 25
Merit: 3
When assembling Rig on "red" there is a problem with OpenCL, without Phoenix Miner doesn't work. Do you have any masters working with it?
Radeon 5700/5600/5500
Activity: 13
Rig on 5 asus 1080 (1 cooler) for 1049$. Is it worth it for Ethereum mining?
Or will it be hard for the cards?
Activity: 1275
Merit: 141
anyone having their rigs stuck mining at mininpoolhub, even though commandline is on another pool? Can I believe is devfee not switching back correctly?

using phoenix 5.3b
Yes im having similar problem and no one able to help to solve it. There something wrong when switching Devfee times. it makes my ports full then gets stuck. if you restart your rig it will work normal again for 20 hours something like that then again same problem.

@ Phoenix need your expertise here. Where are you?

Undervolt the cards.

You should be using less than 1/2 of what you are.
Try setting it to 850~875mV instead.
I ve not seen this on my rigs all keep their OC/UV setting
Maybe something with windows (on linux)
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
such a shame my 7950 is only managing 11MH on ETC while this dude on youtube pulling 20+MH with 3GB 1060's ,i guess the old GCN's need a custom kernel / tweaking or something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eTUDikXztY&t

Under linux OS like smos and hiveos I get 27-28 Mh for 280x. There is only one tweak in the config that I've made under Ubuntu and that is the set parameters for the virtual memory. The only drawback is the power - around 180-200W vs. 90W for 1060 which get 23 Mh.

radeon 280X had 288MH/s default memory bandwidth, even RX 580s could not surpass that (256MH/s on default clocks) while 7950 had only 200MH/s (which still means ethash should probably be close to 20MH/s, and not only 11). But probably
old architecture and lack of optimizations affect it, too
Activity: 48
hi, what is the command for closing and restratting the miner program?
Activity: 1201
Merit: 26
anyone having their rigs stuck mining at mininpoolhub, even though commandline is on another pool? Can I believe is devfee not switching back correctly?

using phoenix 5.3b
Yes im having similar problem and no one able to help to solve it. There something wrong when switching Devfee times. it makes my ports full then gets stuck. if you restart your rig it will work normal again for 20 hours something like that then again same problem.

@ Phoenix need your expertise here. Where are you?
Activity: 1
Dear Crypto miner Friends,

I have used Phoenix Miner on my RX 580 8GB cards (Sapphire & Power color)

Using just default settings, only changing into my Wallet.

One thing i notice is that the power draw on average per GPU is around 200-250 WATTS

Power Consumption used to be 120-150 watt/GPU using Claymore but now does not work anymore.

What should I do in the settings to improve efficiency on the Power Consumption?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
such a shame my 7950 is only managing 11MH on ETC while this dude on youtube pulling 20+MH with 3GB 1060's ,i guess the old GCN's need a custom kernel / tweaking or something

Under linux OS like smos and hiveos I get 27-28 Mh for 280x. There is only one tweak in the config that I've made under Ubuntu and that is the set parameters for the virtual memory. The only drawback is the power - around 180-200W vs. 90W for 1060 which get 23 Mh.
Activity: 8

using phoenix 5.3b
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

Interesting that RX560 dropped from 14.8MHs to 9.5MH/s, while RX580 remained same

(both 4GB cards).

Anyone else sees hashrate drop mining ETC with RX560?
Jump to: