Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 330. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Your miner is shocking, it is brilliant for power & speed but a couple of times I have stopped the miner due to mining on your address for over 3 hours, everyone do NOT use this miner it mines for the DEV for hours at a time. total sham.

if you are using command line mode of this miner make sure you remove epools.txt and dpools.txt from folder
due to crashes, it turns to link inside of those and mine devfee's instead of yours...

deleted everything, pools are registered correctly, DEV still happens a couple of hours a day
Problem is on your side. All mines via Phoenix without problems. How and what pools you're registered? How you launch miner?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Your miner is shocking, it is brilliant for power & speed but a couple of times I have stopped the miner due to mining on your address for over 3 hours, everyone do NOT use this miner it mines for the DEV for hours at a time. total sham.
deleted everything, pools are registered correctly, DEV still happens a couple of hours a day

if you are using command line mode of this miner make sure you remove epools.txt and dpools.txt from folder
due to crashes, it turns to link inside of those and mine devfee's instead of yours...

Sanity check: downloaded the correct binaries? Compared the hashes?
downloaded the new archive, reinstalled the windows - all as before
Activity: 30

Sanity check: downloaded the correct binaries? Compared the hashes?
Activity: 6

Activity: 1
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I solved the issue by using the olde unplug/replug technique. It's working fine, but still have no idea what it was.
Activity: 158
Merit: 5

You don't need to quote the entire original post to talk here.

I have been mining on and off for a total of 2-3 months with phoenixminer, and this never happened. Probably, you have not configured the pools properly and it falls back to dev pools in the config files.
Activity: 312
Hi.
How to restart the mining rig when the program crash?
How to restart the mining rig if hashrate is below XXX ?
Activity: 220
Merit: 12

Just remove the Phoenix miner's address from epools.txt file and add your backup pools there if you like. Phoenixminer has put it for demo purpose and the miner mines to this address when your pool is down. He had explained this many times.
Have you checked your pool statistics for inconsistencies in hash rate? I tried it again today, and at around 7:10 the hash rate went down yet again like the previous day. I have no idea why at 7:10 AM PST. I left it running for a 3 hours and it kept reporting low shares. I then switched to ethminer and the hash rate climbed up to normal.  Logs show it mined 3x for dev. @ 36 secs. Wtf is going on here?

https://i.imgur.com/d5LrU03.png
Check your miner, comp etc. For my rig Phoenix miner mines fine. Only official devfee time every hour. All other time it mines on my pool. I checking accepted hasrate on pool statistics every day. Effective hashrate from miner equals to pool side. Pool even shows more effective hashrate than miner...
Activity: 150

WHY did you quote entire post of the dev Huh? How did you survive until 2019 ? OMG ...
Have you checked your pool statistics for inconsistencies in hash rate? I tried it again today, and at around 7:10 the hash rate went down yet again like the previous day. I have no idea why at 7:10 AM PST. I left it running for a 3 hours and it kept reporting low shares. I then switched to ethminer and the hash rate climbed up to normal.  Logs show it mined 3x for dev. @ 36 secs. Wtf is going on here?

https://i.imgur.com/d5LrU03.png
For me it works fine. I checked it over 36+ hours. And always devfee works as it must...
Activity: 15
With 7x nvidia cards you should mine BEAM instead of ETH for making profit...
Activity: 31
I have a few nVidia 1080Ti mining the ETH. I noticed the hash rate decreased about 5% in the last few months. Is it due to the DAG file size similar to old AMD cards?
you are complaining about 5% drop in the hash rate while there are other coins that you can mine with your 1080ti that are nearly 100% more profitable than ETH   Roll Eyes Huh
Hello guys,

I have the same issue with 7 x GPU 1070. In the last months from 230 Mh dropped now to 215-216 Mh ... I don't know why and I want to solve somehow the hash rate problem if it is possible.

Thanks!
This happened to my rig today:

The current hash rate took a dive. It began at 7:10 and it lasted till 12:20. It stayed at around 40-60 MH/s for the entire 5 hours. When I fired up Ethminer it went back up to normal. The growth shows when I switched to Ethminer. Any ideas what could've happened here?

The pool is ethermine.org too, and latest phoenix version.
Question, please advice?

I am running Phoenixminer (lastest version), I had reported 165/2/64 shares however no ones of the gpus reported incorrect shares, only the phoenixminer summary and of course the hashrate at the pool is low, what could cause this? How do I troubleshoot this? is this is related with too much OC although the gpus are not reporting incorrect shares?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Edit: pool is ethermine.org         OC core 1220 mem 2140, I am using -robost 30 hashrate 30.5 gpus 580s 8g
What drivers?
I am using smos (linux distro) 4.17.19-smos15 / AMD 18.20

I didn't know about linux... But you must check if Phoenix miner supported your drivers or not. On Windows miner write driver support just 1st several strings on launch.
Activity: 41
Question, please advice?

I am running Phoenixminer (lastest version), I had reported 165/2/64 shares however no ones of the gpus reported incorrect shares, only the phoenixminer summary and of course the hashrate at the pool is low, what could cause this? How do I troubleshoot this? is this is related with too much OC although the gpus are not reporting incorrect shares?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Edit: pool is ethermine.org         OC core 1220 mem 2140, I am using -robost 30 hashrate 30.5 gpus 580s 8g
What drivers?
I am using smos (linux distro) 4.17.19-smos15 / AMD 18.20
Activity: 312
Does it work with radeon 19.6.2 drivers?
It will work, but with not max speed and can give many rejected shares. Full support up to 19.4.3 AMD driver.

Lol?

19.6.2 hashes 365mh/s with 13 rx570 @ 7.5amps (240v)
18.12.3 hashes 382mh/s with 13 rx570 @ 6.8amps (240v)

19.6.2 is shit or pheonix is shit take ur pick

Thanks man Smiley

Maybe u can help me with this? Been running for 15 months and I have been using target temp. But isnt target temp supported anymore? I see that overdriventtool is not using it anymore.

I am trying this.
-fanmin 20
-fanmax 100
-tmax 60
-tt 60
-tstop 80
-start 75

Wil this keep fan on minimum 20%? And when GPU reaching 60C it will go full speed? GPU will stop at 80C and start again at 75C? AMD 570 with 19.3.3 drivers
Jump to: