Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 331. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 105
Does it work with radeon 19.6.2 drivers?
It will work, but with not max speed and can give many rejected shares. Full support up to 19.4.3 AMD driver.

Lol?

19.6.2 hashes 365mh/s with 13 rx570 @ 7.5amps (240v)
18.12.3 hashes 382mh/s with 13 rx570 @ 6.8amps (240v)

19.6.2 is shit or pheonix is shit take ur pick
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Question, please advice?

I am running Phoenixminer (lastest version), I had reported 165/2/64 shares however no ones of the gpus reported incorrect shares, only the phoenixminer summary and of course the hashrate at the pool is low, what could cause this? How do I troubleshoot this? is this is related with too much OC although the gpus are not reporting incorrect shares?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Edit: pool is ethermine.org         OC core 1220 mem 2140, I am using -robost 30 hashrate 30.5 gpus 580s 8g
What drivers?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Question, please advice?

I am running Phoenixminer (lastest version), I had reported 165/2/64 shares however no ones of the gpus reported incorrect shares, only the phoenixminer summary and of course the hashrate at the pool is low, what could cause this? How do I troubleshoot this? is this is related with too much OC although the gpus are not reporting incorrect shares?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Edit: pool is ethermine.org         OC core 1220 mem 2140, I am using -robost 30 hashrate 30.5 gpus 580s 8g
Activity: 312
-fanmin 20
-fanmax 100
-tmax 60
-tt 60
-tstop 80
-start 75

Wil this keep fan on minimum 20%? And when GPU reaching 60C it will go full speed? GPU will stop at 80C and start again at 75C? AMD 570 with 19.3.3 drivers

How do I use -tt ?
It will work, but with not max speed and can give many rejected shares. Full support up to 19.4.3 AMD driver.

Lol?
What you mean?

Drivers has nothing to do with stale shares. But will phoenix commands work with newest drivers like -tt etc
Just try and you'll see. Drivers has all! Miner knows drivers up to 19.4.3. On newer versions it can't use optimized kernels and use generic.
And on starting with not supported drivers miner shows warning about unsupported drivers and it warn you about possibility of many rejected shares due to unsupported drivers. You can try if you not believe me...

Lol?
What you mean?

Drivers has nothing to do with stale shares. But will phoenix commands work with newest drivers like -tt etc
Activity: 2
Hello
Recently built 2 rigs using this software. They are 6 AMD sapphire nitro+ rx580. No bios mod, overclocked enough to get 182 MH/s and no rejected shares. Using latest AMD drivers 19.6.2. The first one is working perfectly fine and mining properly with no problems, but the second one, despite having a good hashrate, is not very stable and crash after few hours (phoenixminer.exe stopped working). First one mining ETH and second one ETC. Anyone having any ideas why is this happening ?
current config.txt file (basically the same for the 2):

-pool eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444
-wal XXXXXXXX.rig2
-proto 3
-cmd 2
-gt 12

I had one gpu like that. Was a bit flaky at higher temps..also randomly dropping hashrate. I took it out of the rig and all is stable.. run that one card on a gpu benchmark like superposition and see if they are similar in results. I found I had a 15% difference - card was therefore faulty..sent it back

All the GPUs i have on this rigs are perfectly stable, the hashrate is very stable (it's about a -+ 0.1 Mh/s evolution with time). I don't think this is hardware, because it's not giving me any sign of hardware malfunction (memory errors, incorrect shares,...). The temps on the cards are also nice (max 60°C or 140°F).

Lol?
What you mean?

Lol?
Activity: 30
Hello
Recently built 2 rigs using this software. They are 6 AMD sapphire nitro+ rx580. No bios mod, overclocked enough to get 182 MH/s and no rejected shares. Using latest AMD drivers 19.6.2. The first one is working perfectly fine and mining properly with no problems, but the second one, despite having a good hashrate, is not very stable and crash after few hours (phoenixminer.exe stopped working). First one mining ETH and second one ETC. Anyone having any ideas why is this happening ?

-wal XXXXXXXX.rig2
-proto 3
-cmd 2
-gt 12

I had one gpu like that. Was a bit flaky at higher temps..also randomly dropping hashrate. I took it out of the rig and all is stable.. run that one card on a gpu benchmark like superposition and see if they are similar in results. I found I had a 15% difference - card was therefore faulty..sent it back
Activity: 2
Hello

-wal XXXXXXXX.rig2
-proto 3
-cmd 2
-gt 12
What is the difference between -tt and -tmax ? Usind amd 570 nitro+
Activity: 29
there are other coins that you can mine with your 1080ti that are nearly 100% more profitable than ETH
Name one.
Activity: 18
I have a few nVidia 1080Ti mining the ETH. I noticed the hash rate decreased about 5% in the last few months. Is it due to the DAG file size similar to old AMD cards?
you are complaining about 5% drop in the hash rate while there are other coins that you can mine with your 1080ti that are nearly 100% more profitable than ETH   Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
I have a few nVidia 1080Ti mining the ETH. I noticed the hash rate decreased about 5% in the last few months. Is it due to the DAG file size similar to old AMD cards?

I heard something about the same problem as the older AMD cards, but it should not be as much as AMD. And only Pascal GPU´s, but i am not sure.

Did you tried other miners?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 49
Just started today, system crashed, try restarting first thing that pops up "No CUDA drivers installed"

Anyone else system crash today?
Jump to: