Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 59. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Swap service update

The swap service has been put on hold until we release the new wallet, which will be available very soon.
It will give everyone 1 week from the time of release to complete any remaining swaps.

Any swaps that occurred after the rollback, at blockheight 89969 will be sent manually by the provider
of the swap service. From what I see in the block explorer that was 1 of around 30k.
bro   why marckets are offline?   where  to buy phore?
when  will  add to  exchanges ?  binance  cryptopia?   else?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Swap service update

The swap service has been put on hold until we release the new wallet, which will be available very soon.
It will give everyone 1 week from the time of release to complete any remaining swaps.

Any swaps that occurred after the rollback, at blockheight 89969 will be sent manually by the provider
of the swap service. From what I see in the block explorer that was 1 of around 30k.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
To all who have coins locked on coinsmarket - like myself.

Do not panic ,  the team have this all under control and are doing a superb job, even better communications Smiley

Sit back and chill !
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
until November 18th 2017 .  is it include the November 18th 2017 ?

the swap service is not available . 
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Truth wins inevitably.
Will it be okay if I re-sync from scratch when new updated wallet released without taking privatekeys (only with wallet.dat)?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The latest news:

testing the wallet update tomorrow, will update with the progress once completed. Not just releasing a bug fix but bringing forward a major release, so update requires more time to make sure everything is 100%.

This message from the Phore Dev about 6 hours ago. 
Activity: 77
me tooo, same problem.I have all my phore locked in coinsmarket and no response from the assistance

Your coins are safe on CoinsMarkets, don't worry.
They are just waiting for the wallet update before unlocking the coins.
Activity: 196
You don't need to do anything if your coins are on Coinsmarkets.
Activity: 139
me tooo, same problem.I have all my phore locked in coinsmarket and no response from the assistance
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
What I have to do, if my coins are all on coinsmarkets.com?
I have no access to them and thus I have no privatekey at all
Activity: 140
Published for the Russian community - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24662663  Roll Eyes

Tell me, please, when will the network be launched?
I made a backup when I can run it Huh
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Any idea when it's gonna go back on exchanges?

Activity: 54
It's maybe a bit early to tell, but do you think other coins based on PIVX are also vulnerable to this exploit?

EDIT: Also, when things have calmed down a bit, maybe someone can explain what exactly happened. I am looking at block 89969, but it looks the same as 89925, 89905, 89900 etc. to me.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/address.dws?PVjkYWPsrkAAid1M1MPj6cNNHUCcoH4zQr.htm

See staking rewards.

I'd just like to say how well the Phore team has responded to and handled this. Finding the issue, contacting the exchange to cease trading, then finding a solution which is good for absolutely everybody. All within such a short space of time. 100% Transparency and top notch communication through every channel. Its in times of adversity we see peoples true colors. The devs and the rest of the team have all shone in this situation. Good on you guys.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What about masternodes? I just shut off mine, good enough I think right

Get the private keys for every Phore address you have with money in it.

Pointless to stake right now as there's going to be a rollback.

Ok, the guide is not loading from dropbox but I did a few backups via dumping the private keys from the wallet.

I don't know what the commands for a linux VPS to get private keys from a masternode are, would be useful to know

I only know how to do it for Windows wallet but I assumed the debug console commands for the wallet were the same for all OS.

So I don't know, but you'll find someone who does on Discord. https://discordapp.com/invite/Aucncz5
Try phore-cli dumpprivkey your-address

Ok, the guide is not loading from dropbox but I did a few backups via dumping the private keys from the wallet.

I don't know what the commands for a linux VPS to get private keys from a masternode are, would be useful to know

I only know how to do it for Windows wallet but I assumed the debug console commands for the wallet were the same for all OS.

So I don't know, but you'll find someone who does on Discord. https://discordapp.com/invite/Aucncz5
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

I bought PHR on CoinsMarkets just before it went offline so it means all my money is lost as I don't see PHR in my wallet nor BTC?

Cooinsmarkets has a record of what you bought. Don't forget this is pre-burn the coinswap isn't done yet, so there might be a way to make people who bought whole, I have no idea what the  plan is but hopefully the devs can do the fairest thing for everyone.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280

I bought PHR on CoinsMarkets just before it went offline so it means all my money is lost as I don't see PHR in my wallet nor BTC?

Pages:
Jump to: