Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 60. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Also everyone needs to be aware not to do OTC trading, if you buy Phore in this way you'll lose it went it's rolled back.
In debug console type:

walletpassphrase yourpassphrasehere 600

listaddressgroupings (this gives you a list of you addresses with coins in them, copy them)

dumpprivkey youraddresshhere

Copy keys to text file.

Everyone needs to do this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
It's maybe a bit early to tell, but do you think other coins based on PIVX are also vulnerable to this exploit?

EDIT: Also, when things have calmed down a bit, maybe someone can explain what exactly happened. I am looking at block 89969, but it looks the same as 89925, 89905, 89900 etc. to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
when i enter the command dumpprivkey and then my address is kicks back saying "

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)
"

Unlock the wallet before the dumpprivkey command in the console

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)
"

Unlock.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

"
all my coins are in my local wallet am i good?

No, you need to get the private keys of every address that has Phore in it.

Backing up wallet.dat isn't enough.
I like the way you've handled this so far.

You've done exactly what you should have done to protect people and the coin itself.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Dear Community,

At approximately 6pm EST on November 15th, 2017 we became aware of a hostile actor that had exploited a staking bug within the Phore code (block 89969 2017-11-14 20:36:39). In order to protect our community we immediately contacted the exchange that listed Phore and requested that they cease all active trading and withdrawals. Our primary goal since the discovery was to be 100% transparent and responsive around this issue.

To address this exploit, we’re rewinding to the point in when the major exploit occurred. We will be conducting a 'rollback' in order to ensure that this has minimal impact on our community. We ask each and every one of you to follow the instructions posted above and on our socials. At present, we do not foresee that this will impact our proposed roadmap or timelines. We are currently working with CoinsMarkets to identify the best course of action for those who conducted trades following block 89969.

This is a blessing in disguise and comes at the right time for us since we can now fix this issue early on in Phore. It has also strengthened our resolve to develop a more stable and secure chain. We will continue to work with out community to resolve any ongoing concerns and to continue to build Phore.
Activity: 69
all my coins are in my local wallet am i good?
Wallet update

We're going to take a snapshot of the blockchain, everyone needs to shut down their wallets.

Important please make backups of your private keys

Hi!

What I have to do, if my coins are all on coinsmarkets.com?
I have no access to them and thus I have no privatekey at all

Nothing, just wait, your coins are safe.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Wallet update

We're going to take a snapshot of the blockchain, everyone needs to shut down their wallets.

Hi!

What I have to do, if my coins are all on coinsmarkets.com?
I have no access to them and thus I have no privatekey at all
Wallet update

How long will this problem last?

Until it's fixed I'd imagine.
Activity: 154
Hi guys, the devs are investigating the Phore issue with the exchange. Join discord for the latest updates.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hi dev ,If I use my own computer, how to set the masternode?i have vps  but its Centos 6 x86

Here is the gide published in the ANN https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy3sdb1zxf4h1f6/Phore-Windows-VPS-Server.zip but i think you need more than just a PC to run a masternode, a VPS and a static IP is required
Activity: 123
hi dev ,If I use my own computer, how to set the masternode?i have vps  but its Centos 6 x86
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Notice:

CoinsMarkets exchange has disabled Phore wallets by request while we investigate an issue
on the blockchain.

Can you tell us when phore will be released again on the exchange? I've stacked a lot of your coins there
Notice:

CoinsMarkets exchange has disabled Phore wallets by request while we investigate an issue
on the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: