Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 71. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Android wallet teaser, more details to follow...

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Dev just released Android wallet preview...Its rocking...

The little teaser looks very good.

This project is getting better and better everyday  Grin
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Dev just released Android wallet preview...Its rocking...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Okay I'm pretty sure I have the masternode up and running... guess I just wait and see now

In your wallet it will show if it is running or not. Give it a little bit then you should start to see some rewards. Also do not forget about autocombine if you want to combine your rewards. There is more information about that in the masternode channel of slack if interested. 
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
how much coins get a MN a day?

For the day yesterday, I got 16X4,2 phore on a masternode and 18X4,2 phore on the second masternode. About 71.4 phore per masternode per day.
The network currently has 94 masternodes that share the rewards.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
how much coins get a MN a day?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Okay I'm pretty sure I have the masternode up and running... guess I just wait and see now

Did you get it up and running?  I had to start it manually in the Debug Console by typing masternode start-alias phore-mn1

Just put the name of your node in place of phore-mn1.

93 MN's are on the network now. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
 pos 3.0  ?  no coin  how to  start 
Activity: 951

Is this only for swapping coins? I cant find where to get zerocoin. Is there some sort of an airdrop available?

Zerocoin is a protocol that hasn't been implemented yet, not an actual coin. Unless you hold KTK there is nothing for you to swap for PHR... KTK was originally airdropped back in 2014, so the airdrop is over... if you want PHR you will have to purchase it here: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm ... or buy KTK here if anyone hasn't swapped it yet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-delete-2186193
Activity: 490
Is this only for swapping coins? I cant find where to get zerocoin. Is there some sort of an airdrop available?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Any bounties for a macOS wallet? I'll have it delivered within minutes after confirmation of a bounty.
okay I just tried setting up a masternode... I'm on the step

"We need to let it fully sync, give it a couple of minutes and enter: phore-cli getinfo"

... but when I do that I continually get "error: couldn't connect to server"... ?

So I retried typing "phored –daemon " ... it stalled out giving no response ... so I waited a while assuming its loading blocks... now I've typed "phore-cli getinfo " multiple times and waited... I get no response back... just a blank screen...?

I had a similar issue getting the server started. I had to use ./phored to start the server instead of phored -daemon. Try that and see if it says server started after.

still nothing...

"We need to let it fully sync, give it a couple of minutes and enter: phore-cli getinfo"

... but when I do that I continually get "error: couldn't connect to server"... ?

So I retried typing "phored –daemon " ... it stalled out giving no response ... so I waited a while assuming its loading blocks... now I've typed "phore-cli getinfo " multiple times and waited... I get no response back... just a blank screen...?

I had a similar issue getting the server started. I had to use ./phored to start the server instead of phored -daemon. Try that and see if it says server started after.

still nothing...

...wait maybe it worked.. I restarted putty and typed what you said... now it says "Phore Server Starting" .... I'll give it a couple minutes then try the other command

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Once the new wallet update is released with zerocoin/governance the block reward will be
decreasing to 5 at block 250k. Current blockheight 59615.

Plus 10% (0.5) going to the budget which will allow anyone who is interested in developing
for example services, apps, bounties etc to put a proposal to the masternodes. Votes that
pass get paid through the budget.

These are some great things coming to the coin. I am looking forward to future of Phore.

ohh pretty, so the value of Phore will naturally increase over time 😉
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This project has a big bright future. Thanks, dev
Once the new wallet update is released with zerocoin/governance the block reward will be

Plus 10% (0.5) going to the budget which will allow anyone who is interested in developing
for example services, apps, bounties etc to put a proposal to the masternodes. Votes that

These are some great things coming to the coin. I am looking forward to future of Phore.
Activity: 546
I find someone saying this coin is going to the moon.

Could you tell me 3 merits of this coin.

Honestly speaking the only character I find is 100% PoS coin.

Experienced dev with zero coin on the Roadmap.  Segwit on the Roadmap.  A new coin with under 100 Masternodes on the network.  Voting and governance coming.  All the ingredients for a successful coin are here.  It's plain to see imo. Most coins coming up today do not have these particular milestones on the Roadmap. 

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

I must follow this coin. Sounds promising.
Any statistics about masternode ROI?

the PHORE masternode yields between 50 and 75 phore per day.
There are currently 93 masternodes on the network.

Does not it too much? This is nearly +200% per year  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: