Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 29. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Do you have a private dialogue with Kucoin representatives?

Will they make a free listing of the Phore (PHR) coin?

Kucoin technical support very rarely responds even to project representatives.

The more requests to add a coin (PHR) will be submitted, the faster the listing will be

Kucoin is a great exchange with a large daily trading volume. The exchange did not face serious hacking problems, etc.

I think the listing will be useful for PHORE BLOCKCHAIN

I read the negative news about the Kucoin exchange, but I consider them insignificant. I hope that with the new listing the value of the coin will become more stable

Negative reviews are in any business.

The main thing is that the Kucoin exchange has a large trading volume and is safe for traders

Exchange Kucoin fully meets its obligations. On the stock exchange, you can quickly exchange any cryptocurrencies. Hopefully they will add PHORE to the listing.
Activity: 22

Yesterday the daily volume of IDAX increased 5 times, while the price of a coin dropped to 15 cents.

Does someone sell a large number of coins?

Many people accuse IDAX of artificially increasing trading volume, since 80% of the volume falls to 1-2 transactions.

I also suspect that daily trading volume is fictitious.

The PHORE team should take care of adding a coin to a new exchange.

Therefore, the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team seeks to add a PHORE coin to a large exchange, where the community will receive real daily trading volume.

KuCoin in my opinion is not the best option for listing, but it is much better than the IDAX exchange, where major manipulations take place
Activity: 25
Check marketplace passes successfully ?? Have new bugs been found in the last week?

Marketplace launch will take place on schedule?
Activity: 28

Daily trading volume usually does not exceed 200 thousand dollars.

Yesterday IDAX - PHR / BTC - $ 472,295

What is the reason?

At certain hours, the daily PHR / BTC volume on IDAX exceeded half a million dollars.

Who owns so many coins?

This is an abnormal activity, because usually the daily trading volume is kept within 100,000 - 200,000 dollars.

Now there is a decline to $ 40,000 per day.

Is it possible to falsify daily trading volume on a decentralized exchange? I think that these are the games of large traders and nothing more.

The exchange may conduct fictitious orders for a large amount in order to fix a large daily trading volume.

This gives status to the exchange.
Activity: 40
On Monday, only bitcoin will be added to the marketplace?

When will other cryptocurrencies be added and what will be the commission for trading?
Activity: 27

The more requests to add a coin (PHR) will be submitted, the faster the listing will be

I also trade on the Kucoin exchange and sometimes it’s impossible to get a response from technical support. They can ignore your request for months.

The more users on the exchange, the more requests to technical support.

Technical support in Kucoin responds, but within 2 months

I am tired of these manipulations on the IDAX exchange. I hope that in the near future the PHORE coin will be added to the Kucoin listing.

You consider that even decentralized exchanges manipulate daily trading volumes.

Can you imagine what is happening on the centralized exchanges?

Yesterday the price of the Phore (PHR) coin dropped to $ 0.15 USD.

Is this due to delaying the announcement of the marketplace?

$ 0.161936 USD (-3.93%)
0.00001522 BTC (-7.43%)

About 95% of the coins dropped in deep red yesterday Cheesy

When it's raining, we all get wet.

PHORE coin dropped in price from $ 0.34 to $ 0.15

This drop is more than 50% and the fall may continue as the launch of the marketplace has been postponed for 1 week.

At the moment, the price does not depend on the marketplace. Now the price is formed by the general state of the market and the price of Bitcoin

The trading volume fell from half a million dollars to $ 48,332 USD per day.

Are you sure that this is not a manipulation by users with a large number of coins?

Today the daily trading volume was about 40,000 dollars. I think this is the real daily trading volume.

Yesterday the daily volume of IDAX increased 5 times, while the price of a coin dropped to 15 cents.

Many people accuse IDAX of artificially increasing trading volume, since 80% of the volume falls to 1-2 transactions.

Therefore, the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team seeks to add a PHORE coin to a large exchange, where the community will receive real daily trading volume.
Activity: 21

Daily trading volume usually does not exceed 200 thousand dollars.

Yesterday IDAX - PHR / BTC - $ 472,295

What is the reason?

At certain hours, the daily PHR / BTC volume on IDAX exceeded half a million dollars.

Who owns so many coins?

This is an abnormal activity, because usually the daily trading volume is kept within 100,000 - 200,000 dollars.

Now there is a decline to $ 40,000 per day.

Is it possible to falsify daily trading volume on a decentralized exchange? I think that these are the games of large traders and nothing more.
Activity: 21

I also trade on the Kucoin exchange and sometimes it’s impossible to get a response from technical support. They can ignore your request for months.

The more users on the exchange, the more requests to technical support.

Technical support in Kucoin responds, but within 2 months

I am tired of these manipulations on the IDAX exchange. I hope that in the near future the PHORE coin will be added to the Kucoin listing.
Activity: 24

Kucoin is a great exchange with a large daily trading volume. The exchange did not face serious hacking problems, etc.

I read the negative news about the Kucoin exchange, but I consider them insignificant. I hope that with the new listing the value of the coin will become more stable

Negative reviews are in any business.

The main thing is that the Kucoin exchange has a large trading volume and is safe for traders
Activity: 24

New article just published by Kingsly Alo about how the Phore Synapse architecture and Phore Marketplace will aid in the adoption of cryptocurrencies in Africa.

Check it out here:

www.medium.com/@alokings2020/how-phore-synapse-architecture-market-place-could-aid-in-the-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrencies-f6a7703b006f

In the market assessment, did you analyze only the e-commerce institution Jumia or similarly other companies for a more objective assessment?

Judging by this article, Jumia company data was taken into account. I think this is actual data, since Jumia works in many African countries

In African countries, there are not many e-commerce companies that can be easily analyzed.

In my opinion it is one of the fastest growing markets in the world.

Not so long ago there were no users with smartphones on the African market. Now the smartphone market, and therefore the e-commerce market is developing very quickly

Therefore, it is now most profitable to start a business in Africa. There are not many competitors, so you can develop very quickly.

Important Marketplace Announcement

As you know all know Phore Blockchain puts a very high priority on performance and security in all of the products we deliver. We recently uncovered a bug within the new version of the marketplace and this may have become problematic to some users. In order to protect both the Phore community and maintain our development quality standards we have made the decision to delay the release of the marketplace until the problems are resolved.

Whilst missing our deadline is regrettable, this is nothing compared to the regret we would have felt had we released a version of the marketplace which was not in line with the quality users have come to expect from the Phore Blockchain team and project.

Our developers had been working round the clock to meet the deadline and are confident in having this resolved in the next day or so, however in line with our quality standards we are intending to re-test the entire platform. The revised release date for the new version of the Phore Marketplace is Monday July 22nd.

We thank you for your continued trust and support.

I understand the new date is the estimated number that can be delayed several times?

Why promise if the platform is not yet ready and has not been tested?

Do not rush to conclusions. The code is already fixed and the marketplace is undergoing final testing before launching on July 22

This is very cool when developers find errors before the release of a new version of the program.

I hope that on July 22 you will be able to release the marketplace without errors.

Yesterday the price of the Phore (PHR) coin dropped to $ 0.15 USD.

Is this due to delaying the announcement of the marketplace?

$ 0.161936 USD (-3.93%)
0.00001522 BTC (-7.43%)

About 95% of the coins dropped in deep red yesterday Cheesy

When it's raining, we all get wet.

PHORE coin dropped in price from $ 0.34 to $ 0.15

This drop is more than 50% and the fall may continue as the launch of the marketplace has been postponed for 1 week.

At the moment, the price does not depend on the marketplace. Now the price is formed by the general state of the market and the price of Bitcoin

The trading volume fell from half a million dollars to $ 48,332 USD per day.

Are you sure that this is not a manipulation by users with a large number of coins?
Activity: 23

Activity: 25

New article just published by Kingsly Alo about how the Phore Synapse architecture and Phore Marketplace will aid in the adoption of cryptocurrencies in Africa.

Check it out here:

www.medium.com/@alokings2020/how-phore-synapse-architecture-market-place-could-aid-in-the-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrencies-f6a7703b006f

In the market assessment, did you analyze only the e-commerce institution Jumia or similarly other companies for a more objective assessment?

Judging by this article, Jumia company data was taken into account. I think this is actual data, since Jumia works in many African countries

In African countries, there are not many e-commerce companies that can be easily analyzed.

In my opinion it is one of the fastest growing markets in the world.

Not so long ago there were no users with smartphones on the African market. Now the smartphone market, and therefore the e-commerce market is developing very quickly

Marketplace is an important update for your project. I think this is the right decision that you decided to postpone the launch of the new version.

Check it out here:

Do you want PHORE marketplace to become in Africa, like Alibaba or AliExpress in Asia?

This is completely possible, as your platform is absolutely free.
Pages:
Jump to: