Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 26. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I understand that the services of proven moderators will be several times more expensive than untested ones?

I think that the price of moderator services will depend on the number of reviews and rating.

The higher the moderator's rating, the higher the price of his services

Will there be a possibility of paid advancement in the rating of moderators? I would like to try my hand and earn PHORE coins by moderating deals in the marketplace.

In the marketplace it will not be possible to increase the rating for extra charge. It is incorrect in relation to sellers and buyers. Moderate and improve your rating
Activity: 55

I’m really looking forward to when there will be mobile applications for the marketplace, since I practically don’t use a personal computer and laptop.
Activity: 28

I understand that the services of proven moderators will be several times more expensive than untested ones?

I think that the price of moderator services will depend on the number of reviews and rating.

Will there be a possibility of paid advancement in the rating of moderators? I would like to try my hand and earn PHORE coins by moderating deals in the marketplace.

You need to earn a rating and not set too high prices for your services. Then you will be a popular moderator in the marketplace.
When will it be possible to buy other cryptocurrencies other than PHORE in the marketplace?

I think it will be very profitable for traders.

You promised to finish the development of synapse in the current year, can you do it or are the dates already postponed to later dates?

It all depends on the number of errors found during synapse testing on the test network.

I think synapse development will be completed this year.

Moderators in the Telegram group said that over the last week no errors were found in the marketplace, so the marketplace will soon be out of beta testing.

We hope that soon PHORE marketplace will successfully complete beta testing.

With the next updates should add a lot of new cryptocurrency
Marketplace moderators will receive payment in US dollars?

I am interested in trying my hand, but I’m not sure that someone needs my services now.

What is the difference between verified and unverified moderator?

Will the payment of my services in the marketplace depend on it?

The difference between 'Verified' and 'Unverified' moderators is that Verified moderators have a real world identity associated with their Marketplace userID and therefore if they decided to abuse their powers as a moderator (such as by colluding with a vendor) then the wronged party would be able to being legal proceedings against the moderator as they would know their identity. An Unverified moderator on the other hand would be anonymous.

Then why even create unverified moderators if it is needed only for fraud?

I think all moderators should not be checked.

Unverified moderators can have good reviews and low pay for their services. In such cases, many users of the marketplace will choose this moderator.

If the moderator has fake reviews, users will not be able to figure out which moderator is better and which may be a fraud.

I think that not all users will be able to leave feedback about the moderator. Leave a review can those whose transaction moderated this moderator
Activity: 63

I read a lot that you want to enter the African market. Why did you choose this direction for yourself?

Africa is an emerging market and we certainly hope to gain adoption there however we aren't limiting Phore to this market. We want to have a global userbase!

Do you consider the US market a priority for the development of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project in the next 1-2 years?

It is a priority, yes. The US is an extremely important market to us.

If you plan to enter the US market, then you definitely need a listing for coinbase.

Most Americans use this particular exchange.

Or on the new exchange Binance US.

The fact that the PHORE coin should be added to the new exchange I have no doubts. This definitely needs to be done in the near future.

It should be not just a exchange, but a exchange with a large trading volume to maintain the liquidity of the PHORE coin.

I hope it will be an exchange of the top 10 CMC

I think if the project succeeds in launching synapse, then in the near future we will be able to get a listing on a decent stock exchange. PHORE can get a free listing.

Learn how the Phore Decentralized Marketplace solves massive privacy issues experienced by other organizations.

Click here: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-the-phore-decentralized-marketplace-solves-massive-ecommerce-privacy-issues-345227f1909a

Privacy in the marketplace is good. You create free space where users can sell any goods and services around the world.

This is a truly unique service, as PHORE BLOCKCHAIN creates a whole ecosystem of opportunities that can be used in many business areas.

I think the marketplace will become very popular over time. People can trade goods without paying placement fees.

PHORE marketplace is the main competitor of existing leaders, such as Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress and so on

In my opinion, the main advantage of PHORE Marketplace is anonymity.

Users of all countries can sell products with only a computer.

Why do legal goods sellers need anonymity?

If you are doing a lawful activity, then you need not hide from someone.
Activity: 55

Learn how the Phore Decentralized Marketplace solves massive privacy issues experienced by other organizations.

Click here: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-the-phore-decentralized-marketplace-solves-massive-ecommerce-privacy-issues-345227f1909a

Privacy in the marketplace is good. You create free space where users can sell any goods and services around the world.

This is a truly unique service, as PHORE BLOCKCHAIN creates a whole ecosystem of opportunities that can be used in many business areas.

I think the marketplace will become very popular over time. People can trade goods without paying placement fees.

PHORE marketplace is the main competitor of existing leaders, such as Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress and so on

But do not forget that the PHORE marketplace has zero commission for the placement and sale of goods. This is very profitable and it will attract new vendors to the PHORE platform.

That is, the user does not pay for listing new products in the marketplace, or a commission from the goods sold?

It is very profitable and it can attract many new sellers.
Activity: 25

What is the difference between verified and unverified moderator?

Will the payment of my services in the marketplace depend on it?

The difference between 'Verified' and 'Unverified' moderators is that Verified moderators have a real world identity associated with their Marketplace userID and therefore if they decided to abuse their powers as a moderator (such as by colluding with a vendor) then the wronged party would be able to being legal proceedings against the moderator as they would know their identity. An Unverified moderator on the other hand would be anonymous.

Then why even create unverified moderators if it is needed only for fraud?

I think all moderators should not be checked.

Unverified moderators can have good reviews and low pay for their services. In such cases, many users of the marketplace will choose this moderator.

If the moderator has fake reviews, users will not be able to figure out which moderator is better and which may be a fraud.
Activity: 31

What documents must a moderator submit in order to become verified?

Can a moderator have multiple accounts?

The standard package of documents includes: a passport, a photo with the company's inscription, a certificate of residence

Usually these documents must be submitted for KYC confirmation. In the case of an incorrect decision, I will be able to go to court with a claim against a verified moderator?
Activity: 19

You wrote that in the near future you plan to add additional features to the marketplace. What exactly are you planning to add?

Now the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team is working on the functions available to moderators in the marketplace and perhaps in the next version there will be several new cryptocurrencies

What cryptocurrencies will be added in the coming month?

I once read that you plan to add a ReddCoin (RDD) coin. It's true?

I think it depends on the success of the start of Bitcoin / PHORE trading

Now only PHORE sale is available, and in the next version Bitcoin sale will be available.

Now in the marketplace there is not a single PHORE purchase request for Bitcoin.

Interestingly, the PHORE team tested the exchange or not?

I think the PHORE team conducted test transactions for the purchase of PHORE coins.

Users are afraid to wind up coins, as beta testing is now
Activity: 15

Activity: 40

I read a lot that you want to enter the African market. Why did you choose this direction for yourself?

Africa is an emerging market and we certainly hope to gain adoption there however we aren't limiting Phore to this market. We want to have a global userbase!

Do you consider the US market a priority for the development of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project in the next 1-2 years?

It is a priority, yes. The US is an extremely important market to us.

If you plan to enter the US market, then you definitely need a listing for coinbase.

Most Americans use this particular exchange.

Or on the new exchange Binance US.

The fact that the PHORE coin should be added to the new exchange I have no doubts. This definitely needs to be done in the near future.

It should be not just a exchange, but a exchange with a large trading volume to maintain the liquidity of the PHORE coin.

I hope it will be an exchange of the top 10 CMC

But do not forget that the PHORE marketplace has zero commission for the placement and sale of goods. This is very profitable and it will attract new vendors to the PHORE platform.

You wrote that in the near future you plan to add additional features to the marketplace. What exactly are you planning to add?

Now the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team is working on the functions available to moderators in the marketplace and perhaps in the next version there will be several new cryptocurrencies

What cryptocurrencies will be added in the coming month?

I once read that you plan to add a ReddCoin (RDD) coin. It's true?

I think it depends on the success of the start of Bitcoin / PHORE trading

Now only PHORE sale is available, and in the next version Bitcoin sale will be available.

Now in the marketplace there is not a single PHORE purchase request for Bitcoin.

Interestingly, the PHORE team tested the exchange or not?
Activity: 15

It all depends on the developers and the entire team of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

If they can properly present their product, then US residents will be interested in using PHORE BLOCKCHAIN

The US market is one of the most solvent, so the whole business is committed to the United States.

I think PHORE BLOCKCHAIN will be popular in the US market.

PHORE marketplace definitely has many benefits and US residents will be interested in using this service, but competition with Amazon will be very fierce.

Firstly, I congratulate for the release of PHORE marketplace v2.0.2.
Secondly, I would like to know that whether the PHORE team have plans to bring PHORE to more exchanges, as one of initiatives to increase its daily liquidity?
Marketplace might contribute to daily liquidity, but we also need to see PHORE on more exchanges, too.
There is a community vote which gives free listing for winner each round. https://txbit.io/Voting

The project is looking for a new exchange for listing in order to increase the liquidity of the coin, but the PHORE team is not interested in little-branded exchanges

Now the team was busy developing a new version of the marketplace.

A new exchange is needed for the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project, but the team is not ready to pay big money for listing.

Sadly, exchanges have become more greedy over time. Now some of them require a few BTC to list. A truly decentralized and mainstream exchange option is much needed, so far no dex has been able to pull of the mainstream part.

Listing on Latoken costs $ 100,000.

This is a lot of money for startups that do not spend ICO. I hope PHORE coin will be added for free.

Where did you get such information about listing on Latoken?

I think quality projects can be accepted without a listing fee.

I also did not hear any information about the listing of the PHORE coin on the Latoken cryptocurrency exchange.

Do you conduct formal negotiations with Latoken?
Activity: 32

In my opinion, the main advantage of PHORE Marketplace is anonymity.

Users of all countries can sell products with only a computer.
Pages:
Jump to: