Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 24. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

The Phore Decentralized Marketplace offers significant advantages over centralized platforms

...including the protection of your privacy: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/the-advantage-of-ecommerce-and-decentralization-f046eb6c033c

Phore Marketplace makes life easier for entrepreneurs.

Now, in order to sell products, it’s enough elemental typing skills and take a couple of photos
Activity: 36

The Phore Decentralized Marketplace offers significant advantages over centralized platforms

...including the protection of your privacy: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/the-advantage-of-ecommerce-and-decentralization-f046eb6c033c

Phore marketplace enables sellers anywhere in the world to sell their goods without paying commission fees for placing or selling Cool
Activity: 19
Amazon is currently the most serious competitor for the Phore marketplace.

Nevertheless, Phore marketplace has a development potential among new entrepreneurs.
Activity: 55

PHORE Marketplace Accelerates E-Commerce Worldwide.

It has never been so convenient to trade all over the world
Activity: 28

Your every development is very important. No need to rush to run synapse, because if users encounter errors this will negatively affect the status of the project

I agree with you. Better to postpone the launch date than to show the lack of professionalism of your development team

This is a sign of team professionalism. They are not afraid to make mistakes, but they are ready to correct mistakes. I think that by the end of the year we will see the finished version of the marketplace

The team postponed the launch of the marketplace several times and now we can observe a perfectly functioning marketplace
Activity: 25

Best of all use IDAX decentralized exchange. This will protect your coins. Also on this exchange is the largest daily trading volume

I used to trade on IDAX, but now they have begun to manipulate the price of coins. I lost a lot of money because of these manipulations.

IDAX always manipulates the price of coins and daily trading volume.

In my opinion, this is one of the most manipulative exchanges.

I think to abandon the use of IDAX in favor of the new InstaSwap exchange.

Someone used this exchange? InstaSwap is registered in Greece

The InstaSwap exchange already in the first days shows a daily trading volume of about 1 bitcoin. This is a great indicator for a small exchange.
Activity: 13

When will it be possible to buy other cryptocurrencies other than PHORE in the marketplace?

I think it will be very profitable for traders.

In the next update will be added the possibility of buying Bitcoin for PHORE coins.

In the future, the team will add the remaining popular cryptocurrencies.

The opportunity to buy PHORE coins with bitcoin is now available.

I wonder what cryptocurrencies will be added in the near future.

The next update, you will be able to buy bitcoin using PHORE.

If this test succeeds, other cryptocurrencies will be added in the future

The PHORE development team said they are now busy developing Synapse. After the end of these works, they will begin to add other cryptocurrencies.

Synapse is the foundation of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

I think that after the development of Synapse, the price of a coin will increase by several
Activity: 8

There is good news, friends! The PHORE coin has been added to the InstaSwap cryptocurrency exchange.

It is a reliable exchange with European registration

This is really great! Did someone trade on InstaSwap earlier? According to rumors, this is a good exchange with a daily trading volume of about 20 bitcoins.

The exchange has received a lot of updates this year and is striving to become the best secure exchange.

InstaSwap - may enter the TOP 50 CMC exchanges in the coming year
Activity: 31

On which exchange is it best to buy and sell PHORE coins?

I have already lost a lot of coins on Cryptopia and do not want to repeat it.

I also traded on Cryptopia and about 2000 coins I have left on the accounts of this exchange. Already know whether the coins will be returned to users?

Now I trade on IDAX.

The trial of Cryptopia is underway in Indonesia. Users still have a theoretical chance of getting their coins back, but I really doubt it.

Access to the Cryptopia exchange wallets has a liquidator. After litigation, it will be determined to whom to return this cryptocurrency

I hope the liquidator will act honestly and return all the PHORE coins to their owners.

Another question is how they will determine the owners of coins.
Activity: 24

There is good news, friends! The PHORE coin has been added to the InstaSwap cryptocurrency exchange.

This is really great! Did someone trade on InstaSwap earlier? According to rumors, this is a good exchange with a daily trading volume of about 20 bitcoins.
Activity: 19

Your every development is very important. No need to rush to run synapse, because if users encounter errors this will negatively affect the status of the project

I agree with you. Better to postpone the launch date than to show the lack of professionalism of your development team

This is a sign of team professionalism. They are not afraid to make mistakes, but they are ready to correct mistakes. I think that by the end of the year we will see the finished version of the marketplace
Activity: 13
Why are many products in the marketplace unavailable?

I can not open and see the characteristics of the goods before ordering

You promised to finish the development of synapse in the current year, can you do it or are the dates already postponed to later dates?

It all depends on the number of errors found during synapse testing on the test network.

I think synapse development will be completed this year.

Moderators in the Telegram group said that over the last week no errors were found in the marketplace, so the marketplace will soon be out of beta testing.

We hope that soon PHORE marketplace will successfully complete beta testing.

With the next updates should add a lot of new cryptocurrency

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team will never stop developing marketplace, as development always moves in before and always needs to introduce new technologies.

This is the right decision. We can observe how the idea of the marketplace is changing and modernizing. Soon we will be able to trade cryptocurrencies in a marketplace

I wonder what the PHORE marketplace project will be in 2-3 years. Perhaps they are harming the virtual reality function and users will be able to make purchases with visual inspections of all products

The virtual reality function for the marketplace is a very interesting use. Users will be able to see the goods live.

Another question is how to add these products to the marketplace.
Activity: 22

Activity: 35

When will it be possible to buy other cryptocurrencies other than PHORE in the marketplace?

I think it will be very profitable for traders.

In the next update will be added the possibility of buying Bitcoin for PHORE coins.

In the future, the team will add the remaining popular cryptocurrencies.

The opportunity to buy PHORE coins with bitcoin is now available.

I wonder what cryptocurrencies will be added in the near future.

The next update, you will be able to buy bitcoin using PHORE.

If this test succeeds, other cryptocurrencies will be added in the future

Activity: 11

One of the developers of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN Grendel advises to use the cryptocurrency exchange Cryptobridge.

I'm not sure about her safety, so make your own decisions.

Cryptobridge is a good and safe exchange, but the daily trading volume is too small on this exchange.

I would not open an order on this exchange

I also do not trade on exchanges where trading volume is less than $ 10,000.

This is very dangerous because the order may take too long to process.
Activity: 29

One of the developers of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN Grendel advises to use the cryptocurrency exchange Cryptobridge.

I'm not sure about her safety, so make your own decisions.

I also heard a lot of positive reviews about the Cryptobridge exchange, but I have never traded on this exchange.

Daily trading volume is only $ 251,081 USD

Cryptobridge is a small exchange with almost zero trading volume.

Now the coin is also added to InstaSwap, but this is not a way out of the situation. PHORE should get listing on the TOP exchange
Activity: 33

Marketplace moderators will receive payment in US dollars?

I am interested in trying my hand, but I’m not sure that someone needs my services now.

Moderators will receive a percentage of the transaction. If the transaction is carried out with PHORE coins, the moderator will receive a percentage of the transaction amount in PHORE

In the marketplace, you can select many other currencies (fiat). In this case, will I receive payment in fiat?

If the seller receives payment in fiat and you manage this transaction, then you also receive fiat.

More precisely, part of the fiat of this transaction
Activity: 36

I understand that the services of proven moderators will be several times more expensive than untested ones?

I think that the price of moderator services will depend on the number of reviews and rating.

The higher the moderator's rating, the higher the price of his services

Will there be a possibility of paid advancement in the rating of moderators? I would like to try my hand and earn PHORE coins by moderating deals in the marketplace.

You need to earn a rating and not set too high prices for your services. Then you will be a popular moderator in the marketplace.

Having received a high rating you will be able to raise the price of your services, as you will become a popular and reliable moderator for large transactions.

Where in the marketplace can I see a list of available moderators? I would like to become a moderator

In the settings of the marketplace, you must check the box (moderator)

Then you will be able to moderate deals if marketplace users have such a need
Pages:
Jump to: