Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 6. (Read 77729 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Have you already start to implement Synapse architecture?

yes, absolutely, Synaspe is almost ready, we believe it will be completed until the end of this year
We believe that Synapse is about 85% complete...
Phore Synapse is coming!
This is great if we will see the full synapse implementation this year. But nobody isn't insured from delays
Activity: 72
Merit: 7
Have you already start to implement Synapse architecture?

yes, absolutely, Synaspe is almost ready, we believe it will be completed until the end of this year
We believe that Synapse is about 85% complete...
Phore Synapse is coming!
Activity: 14
DO you have a tutorial how can I start to stake tokens?
Activity: 13

I like to when the project makes the WP according to the roadmap and all users can read the news about the platform development. It shows your good attitude to your members

I don't like just the price of phore, but I don't know why it is on the same lvl now
The price will change after the updates, it can't changes without platform's changes
don't need to think about it. we are holders so you should think about the long term investment. this isn't a roller-coaster-like btc price. the price will change from development
wkr
Activity: 84
soon the market will find out what technology is and PHR will be its representative, 10% of the world market will be enough in the market phr and the value will be unimaginable, it is a future-oriented project and real among all this scam

I like to when the project makes the WP according to the roadmap and all users can read the news about the platform development. It shows your good attitude to your members

I don't like just the price of phore, but I don't know why it is on the same lvl now
The price will change after the updates, it can't changes without platform's changes

It seema to me you should update several links on the main page btt. There is a link on Ama 2017, it's better to add smth actual imho
No, mate this is like a library of articles about Phore. Team should proud of it
The idea of Synapse looks unreal for me. But if you create smth like this you will have not only competitive advantage, but a place on top of the Defi market

If you will make an Phore lab, will you have a reward pool for the best projects? I mean, do you plan to help then transparent?
Let's wait for the the updates and new info about lab. It's done only on 10%
Activity: 21

The raise of the market is very good for the price of the tokens and price of PHORE tokens raise too.

It is a good time time to buy tokens because a lot of investors are waiting continue of the raise of the market.
But where can I get tokens? what is the price?

Phore is a coin, not a token, since it is built on it's own blockchain

This are the exchanges where you can buy Phore

LATOKEN : https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/PHR-BTC
Graviex : https://graviex.net/markets/phrbtc
Crex 24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/PHR-BTC
unnamed.exchange https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=PHR_BTC

at unnamed exchange you have different pairs as well such as PHR/DOGE PHR/USD, etc..

I recommend using Crex24, usually is where you find more liquidity with Phore

Cryptocurrency has a bad reputation because there is no trust among cryptocurrency users.

If cryptocurrency market will raise the reputation of cryptocurrency will improve.
even the US dollar does not have a great reputation when you think about its use to finance terrorism, crime and illegal activities and yet it is considered the strongest currency, but things are bound to change.

In everything we can find good and bad points for example, with fiat money surely you cannot know which were the last 3 owners of any bill you have instead with cryptos this stays in the blockchain

Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data

Security is very important for marketplace. Hope all personal data will be safe.

there is no personal data stored at the Phore Marketplace, so users can be confident that their data is safe. Currently, the eCommerce industry is very heavily monopolized and neglects the needs of people by charging huge fees and stealing users personal data.. We're offering an alternative to this and will challenge the industry by giving people a platform which charges no fees and where they are in complete control of everything they do.

A very good alternative, Phore will play an important role soon
What do you mean when you say "charges no fees". How can it be?

To answer your question, the Phore Marketplace will never charge any users fees when buying or selling items in PHR
if other currencies are added to the platform, them Phore could add fees for exchanging good and services in those currencies

That's pretty cool "never charge any users fees" wow
tomorrow there is the Phore Quiz Party, and in this quiz if you invite another person, if they win the prize you will also get 15 PHR
I think it's very nice, don't forget to join the party
The Phore Synapse should come soon and I believe that it's a great blockchain, let's discuss it?

I really like that Phore has this kind of activitys
Activity: 1

I think it is very good news to have Phore listed at Unnamed.Exchange. The reason is, I have been using Unnamed.Exchange for quite some time, and they have several advantages, such as, a supportive team, allot of coins that you can't find in high rank exchanges and it's easy to use.
Well done to the Phore Team, well done!

What advantages are we talking about at the moment ?
I would like to understand this in more detail!
I'm currently using LATOKEN

BTW me too. This is a simple and convenient exchange. And I know a lot of platforms are listed there. Maybe because they provide good conditions for the new projects. So this is one of the main advantages of Latoken. Phore can get a new public there, bigger than they had before
Team makes much more than other big projects. Why not every platform understands users need a different exchange to buy\sell...
Activity: 9
I wish to chat with our devs team or ceo. I expect foк the Ama at an early date
brand new
Activity: 0
yes, and team shows a good reslts and the new ideas all the time. So I haven't any questions
brand new
Activity: 0
If you will make an Phore lab, will you have a reward pool for the best projects? I mean, do you plan to help then transparent?
Activity: 2
How we can use the marketplace? Can you show some screenshots of it? I can't imagine how it will work

there is the Phore Web Marketplace that currently only allow you to browse, but it does give you an idea how it works, take a look, click on this link
https://marketplace.phore.io/

if you want to buy, then you will need to download and install it on your pc
I am unable to upload images here, but you can also download it and try it, here is the link: https://phore.io/marketplace/
Cool team! it looks very convenient btw. When do you plan to start?

@tonatssparni, I am not sure what do you mean with that question? the Phore Marketplace is already live and you can use it, feel free to browse it via the web version or if you want to start buying or selling you need to download the full version, on top of that, if you want to sell something you can create your own store. Give it a try and let me know what do you think
does this answer your question? or the start was related to another thing?
I thought your marketplace is available only for view
Activity: 4
the project is also very active with the communications of each update and their work done behind the scenes. Great for the comunity.
frequent update and transparency is the hall mark of project with good fundamentals, $Phr is a sure winner becasue of this.
Pages:
Jump to: