Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 8. (Read 77730 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Cryptocurrency has a bad reputation because there is no trust among cryptocurrency users.

If cryptocurrency market will raise the reputation of cryptocurrency will improve.

Mate, looks like you are living in another time. Crypto is one of the most perspective places when you can get a profit from the investment. And Phore is proof of it
Phore chose the right time to open the platform. The next 5 years will be one of the most important for the crypto sphere. This time will show how the world's economy will develop
brand new
What is the price of one PHR now? Does your calculator work fine on site?
Activity: 6

what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

What I know is that the user is in control of his data, and that is one of the benefits, of the platform, I am not sure what data is asked, but let's see if someone replies to your question better than me. I found this 2 comments bellow:

"...Currently, the eCommerce industry is very heavily monopolised and neglects the needs of people by charging huge fees and stealing users personal data.. We're offering an alternative to this and will challange the industry by giving people a platform which charges no fees and where they are in complete control of everything they do..."

"...We believe that personal data should be entirely in the control of the user and that large organisations should not have the ability to dictate whether your cause is just..."

But you give your personal info all the time when you trade on crypto market, for example. You can't use any crypto project without it. Or you should find any project with anonymous transactions
Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data
Activity: 1

what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

What I know is that the user is in control of his data, and that is one of the benefits, of the platform, I am not sure what data is asked, but let's see if someone replies to your question better than me. I found this 2 comments bellow:

"...Currently, the eCommerce industry is very heavily monopolised and neglects the needs of people by charging huge fees and stealing users personal data.. We're offering an alternative to this and will challange the industry by giving people a platform which charges no fees and where they are in complete control of everything they do..."

"...We believe that personal data should be entirely in the control of the user and that large organisations should not have the ability to dictate whether your cause is just..."

Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data

Agree! People always try to blame somebody in their own mistakes. I've never sent my personal data to a project which I don't believe. I even try to buy tokens on trustful exchanges, as Phore. I can choose where I will buy tokens
brand new

Hope the raise of the market will help the project to develop and price of the tokens will grow.
Each project must have a healthy competition in its industry, without it the project won't grow. So, imho market can help it only in this way. But it seems to me, the Phore-T have anough competitors now to learn something new and develop faster

Hope the raise of the market will help the project to develop and price of the tokens will grow.
Market don't affect on crypto project very much. As for me, each project should fight fot its public and make everything to attract the people. So how market can disturb the project??
Activity: 2

Do you plan to cooperate with Asian projects?
This will be great if the team can cooperate with any platforms to make a good event for users as a cool promo, but now I can't say which platform it should be

I think it is very good news to have Phore listed at Unnamed.Exchange. The reason is, I have been using Unnamed.Exchange for quite some time, and they have several advantages, such as, a supportive team, allot of coins that you can't find in high rank exchanges and it's easy to use.
Well done to the Phore Team, well done!

What advantages are we talking about at the moment ?
I would like to understand this in more detail!
I'm currently using LATOKEN
What is the best exchange to buy Phore-t tokens??
brand new
Please add more information about your project and your team here. It is hard to believe and work with project if you don't change info
What info do you want to see? we have active community in telegram group, admins talk with users every day. But you can't see the news all the time, for the young platform it's hard
You are listed on 5 exchanges, am I right? looks like you aren't new project
brand new

I think it is very good news to have Phore listed at Unnamed.Exchange. The reason is, I have been using Unnamed.Exchange for quite some time, and they have several advantages, such as, a supportive team, allot of coins that you can't find in high rank exchanges and it's easy to use.
Well done to the Phore Team, well done!

What advantages are we talking about at the moment ?
I would like to understand this in more detail!
I'm currently using LATOKEN
BTW me too. This is a simple and convenient exchange. And I know a lot of platforms are listed there. Maybe because they provide good conditions for the new projects. So this is one of the main advantages of Latoken. Phore can get a new public there, bigger than they had before
What employees are you looking for ? I've read that you always search for the new people for your team
brand new
What about your next plans, everything according to the roadmap?
Its roadmap is one of the best I've seen. Everything is clear and you can follow the process. usually project even don't tell about its development plans, this isn't cool
brand new

Cryptocurrency has a bad reputation because there is no trust among cryptocurrency users.

If cryptocurrency market will raise the reputation of cryptocurrency will improve.
Mate, looks like you are living in another time. Crypto is one of the most perspective places when you can get a profit from the investment. And Phore is proof of it
And after the marketplace lunching the project will grow very fast, and the price too
Activity: 6
Do you have a WhiteP on Russian language? I haven't found it on site
The project isn't so popular to make WP for each language. The team should think about the functional of the platform, and then they will be able to break into a world market
brand new

The raise of the market is very good for the price of the tokens and price of PHORE tokens raise too.

It is a good time time to buy tokens because a lot of investors are waiting continue of the raise of the market.
But where can I get tokens? what is the price?
brand new
Do you have a WhiteP on russian language? I haven't found it on site
brand new

brand new

Now people do not trust to cryptocurrency projects because there are a lot of scams amoung cryptocurrency projects.

People do not trust cryptocurrency because there are a lot of scam projects.

Hope now people have more experience and it will be less scams.
If yoг don't know the difference between scams and legal project, why have you started to invest? Of course, you need to get a lot of experience to learn it, but Phor-T looks like a serious and perspective project, imho
brand new

Do you have a legal opinion on your token?

I am not sure what you mean with this question, but Phore does have the Legal department and they handle all the regulamentation, is there a specific question that concerns you? if yes I can try to get the answer

Yes all legal, even the team is made up of very intelligent people with many previous successes
What is the address of you head office?
Pages:
Jump to: