Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 10. (Read 77729 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
There are a lot of scams among all kinds of projects but cyrptocurrency is very popular that is why there are a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects.

That is why it is very important to check every project before investing in it.
Activity: 2

To have more users it is necessary that project will be useful for people. More people would use the project more popular it will be.

To have more users it is necessary to have a strong advertizing campain to attract a lot of users.
brand new

the project has all the characteristics necessary to do well and a clear path to follow, the community must do its part and be confident in the team's work. there is no big project without a community and there is no big community without a project.

I think that project realy has many chances to become one of the best cryptocurrency project because idea are very interesting.
brand new
For listing tokens it is very important to choose the good exchange with high liquidity.

When cryptocurrency market raise it is a good time for listing of tokens on exchange.
brand new

Development is very important for every project. Hope in future will will have a lot of news.

It is very important that users would trust the project.
Activity: 9
I think that at the moment it is possible to increase trading volumes . You will also need a listing on various reputable exchanges

To increase the trading volumes it is necessary to have more users of the marketplace.

To have more users it is necessary to have an active promotion and spend a lot of money on marketing.
When do you plan a listing?
How do you plan to develop a project in future?
brand new
It is very important to keep all the information in a safe and secure place not to lose it.
Activity: 1

Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data

Security is very important for marketplace. Hope all personal data will be safe.

Security is very important for every projects. People do not want that their data will be lost.
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
How do you plan to attract new users of the market place and promote the marketplace?
the first thing will be to inform everyone of the importance of having a decentralized marketplace, it will be essential to make people understand that our privacy must have priority.
future generations much more internet friendly will grow by embracing this reality, in addition there will also be an economic saving by using ecommerce because it does not foresee management costs by third parties.
brand new
Phore is a great project, it won't trade your data like FB, the potential is huge, imagining 20% of the global market

Security is very important. Projects on blockhain are more secure than the others.
brand new

Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data

Security is very important for marketplace. Hope all personal data will be safe.
Activity: 6
How do you plan to attract new users of the market place and promote the marketplace?
brand new
I think that at the moment it is possible to increase trading volumes . You will also need a listing on various reputable exchanges

To increase the trading volumes it is necessary to have more users of the marketplace.
Activity: 1

Will you attend blockchain conferences in Asia?
it will be lovely if that happens, the main problem will be how to prevent/control covid 19

in any case, this will be necessary in the future .
so I'm waiting for more news from the team regarding any events.
I will also be interested in progress reports

Development is very important for every project. Hope in future will will have a lot of news.
brand new
For listing tokens it is very important to choose the good exchange with high liquidity.
When do you plan the listing of the tokens?
Hope the raise of the market will help the project to develop and price of the tokens will grow.
brand new
Do you have a legal opinion on your token?

I am not sure what you mean with this question, but Phore does have the Legal department and they handle all the regulamentation, is there a specific question that concerns you? if yes I can try to get the answer

Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries and it is not good for the reputation of cryptocurrency projects.
Pages:
Jump to: