Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 91. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 51
that with the size of the main window of the wallet 1.5.0 - why everything is so stretched out and it’s impossible to reduce Undecided half screen wallet Angry

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We should be able to make some changes to allow the wallet to shrink to a smaller size. Are you seeing this problem just with the width (horizontal) size?

Thanks,
Michael
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
that with the size of the main window of the wallet 1.5.0 - why everything is so stretched out and it’s impossible to reduce Undecided half screen wallet Angry
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Hi!

I'm having problems with PHR wallet in Windows 10 (virtualized over VirtualBox). When wallet loads, the icon on the taskbar appears, but the wallet itself is not "painted" on the screen. I can click on the taskbar Phore icon, but nothing happens over the desktop. I've tried with several wallet versions, even with Win64 and Win32 ones, and the problem persists.

I have other wallets running without problems on that virtualized machine, only Phore has this problem.

Has anyone encountered this issue before? Can anyone help, please?

Thanks!
Hi ralt,
apparently this is a problem that is specific to the Windows 10 version, and which happens not only for Phore but for several other applications.
The most common cause is the use of a multi monitor setup, or a shared monitor software.
If you are using such a solution, please try to disable it to see if your issue is resolved.

No multi monitor setup nor shared monitor software Sad
It's a Windows 10 inside VirtualBox...

Hmm..
Did you try to maximize the app through the Task Manager?
To open the task manager press Ctrl+Shift+Escape, then find the Phore Core app and click maximize/bring to forefront

It worked! Thanks a lot!! Smiley

Great! You're welcome Smiley
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that PHR is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

Activity: 155
Phore Blockchain announces partnership with World Mobile Telecom!

Coming are domestic & international Phore SIM cards, Phore phones, $PHR Wallet and Marketplace functionality & more. Check it out:   https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-enters-partnership-collaboration-with-world-mobile-telecom-e82558198667
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi!

I'm having problems with PHR wallet in Windows 10 (virtualized over VirtualBox). When wallet loads, the icon on the taskbar appears, but the wallet itself is not "painted" on the screen. I can click on the taskbar Phore icon, but nothing happens over the desktop. I've tried with several wallet versions, even with Win64 and Win32 ones, and the problem persists.

I have other wallets running without problems on that virtualized machine, only Phore has this problem.

Thanks!
Hi ralt,
apparently this is a problem that is specific to the Windows 10 version, and which happens not only for Phore but for several other applications.
The most common cause is the use of a multi monitor setup, or a shared monitor software.
If you are using such a solution, please try to disable it to see if your issue is resolved.

Hmm..
To open the task manager press Ctrl+Shift+Escape, then find the Phore Core app and click maximize/bring to forefront

It worked! Thanks a lot!! Smiley
Hi!

Thanks!
Hi ralt,

Hmm..
Hi!

Thanks!
Hi ralt,

Hi!

Thanks!
Hi ralt,
Hi!

Thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Any news on Ledger Nano S support? I would love to keep the collateral on my hardware wallet. As Phore is a PivX fork it should be quite easy.

We took a run at it doing everything Ledger asked us to do at the time, but things were implemented when we expected, due to changes within Ledger. it would have been easy if they had simply modified the back end they had set up for PIVX, and we had made all the necessary changes on the front end app, but it seems it was just not meant to be.

We'll take another look at it, I think the new process requires more work on our part to build both the front and back ends completely, but it should be something we can work into the roadmap.

Thank you for the update moonshoot! I hope you have enough funds to keep up your great work, it's not easy in this market.
Any news on Ledger Nano S support? I would love to keep the collateral on my hardware wallet. As Phore is a PivX fork it should be quite easy.

We took a run at it doing everything Ledger asked us to do at the time, but things were implemented when we expected, due to changes within Ledger. it would have been easy if they had simply modified the back end they had set up for PIVX, and we had made all the necessary changes on the front end app, but it seems it was just not meant to be.

We'll take another look at it, I think the new process requires more work on our part to build both the front and back ends completely, but it should be something we can work into the roadmap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Good to know the PHORE team kept working hardly and intensively in order to adjust/ compose good wallets, which bring as most convenient experience as possible to users.
We're working on the next Phore wallet release, which will include a new set of features to add, edit, and delete masternodes without any manual editing of the masternode.conf file.

It can autofill the masternode private key and pull in the masternode outputs information for you without running any debug console commands anymore--everything can be done right from the GUI.

When the testnet finish?

We're working on the next Phore wallet release, which will include a new set of features to add, edit, and delete masternodes without any manual editing of the masternode.conf file.

It can autofill the masternode private key and pull in the masternode outputs information for you without running any debug console commands anymore--everything can be done right from the GUI.

I'm hoping you'll like our latest feature to make Phore easier to use! Here's a screenshot from testnet. The IP address below is an IPv6 address, but it also works fine with regular IPv4 addresses:

Article by Phore's Co-CEO, Anthony Alleyne was just published on Cointelligence!

Where is the cryptocurrency economy going now?
https://www.cointelligence.com/content/where-are-we-going/
Use $PHR for you Holiday Shopping!

The Phore Marketplace dApp has a variety of items for sale including games, gift cards, electronics Phore Merchandise and more. Use your $PHR and get your holiday shopping in gear.

Download the #dApp here: https://phore.io/marketplace/
The Marketplace on PHORE platform looks good, and convenient.
However, I think that the one should be expanded much further.
Future expansion to more target customer populations, and more kinds of things in sell there will be very important for the general growth of PHORE.

Thanks for the feedback. What would you like to see for sale in the Phore Marketplace, and what customer populations do you think should be targeted?

We are very much a decentralized and community driven project, and feedback from the community is very valuable to us. We want the Marketplace to be an application you want to use, and you want to tell all your friends about.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet

The Phore Marketplace dApp has a variety of items for sale including games, gift cards, electronics Phore Merchandise and more. Use your $PHR and get your holiday shopping in gear.

The Marketplace on PHORE platform looks good, and convenient.
However, I think that the one should be expanded much further.
Future expansion to more target customer populations, and more kinds of things in sell there will be very important for the general growth of PHORE.

Donate to HAWC and Support Crypto this Giving Tuesday!

Today is #GivingTuesday2018. Let's stand up and help those in need. The Houston Area's Women's Center (HAWC) is a top rated charity and is the benefactor of this year's TourDeCrypto. Every donation counts and multiple currencies are accepted. Wallets are 100% controlled by HAWC found on their site here: https://hawc.org/tourdecrypto/
Pages:
Jump to: