Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 86. (Read 77859 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Can you please tell me where can I find settings for installing Phoner Masternode?

I already bought 10,000 Phore, but I can't install and configure Masternode

Please follow the guide found on our Information page under the Masternode tab here:
https://phore.io/information/
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When will the RPC API development be completed?

This is a major update of the project and now it is 40% complete. After launching the RPC API, all third-party developers will be able to interact with the blockchain Phore
Activity: 70
One of Trisco's coolest projects is Textura. Project dough is associated with payments and multimillion-dollar transactions. I think he knows a lot about it.

His startup in 2013 successfully passed an IPO and after 3 years was bought for 663 million dollars. Trisco is also an inventor and has 3 patents.
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
In which country is your company registered? Do you have a currency exchange license?

We have incorporated in Gibraltar. We are not engaging in any activities that require a currency exchange license, so we have not pursued gaining one. If we decided to pursue any business activities that needed a license we would do what was required for those activities.
I didn't quite understand. Will transactions be anonymous or public?

The Synapse platform will have full Turing-complete smart contract capabilities. This means that really anything a computer program can do will be possible using Phore smart contracts. Underlying the Phore Synapse architecture it will be using WASM (web assembly language), which will be used for execution of both shard code and smart contracts that run on shards.

There are many privacy-related features that can be built with this, either as a special-purpose shard type for private transactions, or using smart contracts that support private transactions. We have not decided which specific privacy features will be built or in what order, but part of the design goal of the architecture will give the Phore community a voice in that. We are working to allow new shard types to be built and voted on by the community, and this will allow a new shard type to be enabled without requiring a hard fork upgrade.

Using this architecture, a new shard type could be built that supports CoinJoin transactions, RingCT transactions, zk-SNARKs, or even combinations of multiple privacy technologies. People who wanted to use those features can do transactions on those shards, and people who don't want to can still do transparent / public transactions on other shard types. If there was a security vulnerability discovered for a particular privacy technology, that shard type could be disabled until it was addressed, which would shield the effect of that from the rest of the shards on the Phore platform.

The Phore team believes there are important reasons that people would want to do both transparent and private transactions. For example, if you are being paid a salary in PHR, you might not want the amount or timing or other details of that to be publicly viewable, so a private transaction might make a lot more sense for running payroll. On a personal level, perhaps you want to buy a gift for your spouse and not want the purchase to immediately show up with all the associated details for your spouse to see. On the other hand, when you are paying your taxes or utility bill using PHR, or for many other types of purchases, you might want that transaction to be transparent so that it is easy for you to point to it on the blockchain as proof that your bill was paid. If there are similar types of payments that have a requirement to be public, such as contributions to a political campaign, perhaps those would also need to be transparent. There may also be regulatory considerations in different geographies that require transparent blockchain transactions. We are building the Phore platform to be usable in all of these scenarios.
Activity: 84
If useful, here is a list of exchanges.

There are 4 exchanges on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/#markets

On the project website 6 exchanges  https://phore.io/buy-phore/
Activity: 31
Which exchanges have already added PHR token?

Advise the exchange with a large daily trading volume

The token is traded on 6 cryptocurrency exchanges. I advise you to choose IDAX, since the daily volume exceeds 100 thousand dollars
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Does Mike Trisko have experience in successful blockchain projects? Did he invest in cryptocurrencies and which ones?

Mike is a blockchain and cryptocurrency developer. He has extensive experience in software development and is closely associated with payment systems that have billions of dollars in turnover.
Activity: 15
Having risks to be potentiall abused by attackers are good. It's good for investors to see the announcement that emphasize PHORE has zero risk, and does not the same as other Zerocoins. Unfortunately, I still don't know how the PHORE team can make it. The image shows Synapse, so what are main mechanism of the Synapse that can help PHORE become zero-risk coin. Being a zero-risk coin is amazing, but it is clearly a very ambitious target because attackers don't feel tired with their efforts to find out weaknesses of networks to do their attacks and steal money.

Synapse is a sharding architecture which means they can have different privacy protocols (Zerocoin / Ring CT....etc) on different shards. This means users can have a choice of what Privacy protocol they use provided there is a shard built for it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Having risks to be potentiall abused by attackers are good. It's good for investors to see the announcement that emphasize PHORE has zero risk, and does not the same as other Zerocoins. Unfortunately, I still don't know how the PHORE team can make it. The image shows Synapse, so what are main mechanism of the Synapse that can help PHORE become zero-risk coin. Being a zero-risk coin is amazing, but it is clearly a very ambitious target because attackers don't feel tired with their efforts to find out weaknesses of networks to do their attacks and steal money.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
is there a reason daemon will not start? The masternode says enabled then it will appear as missing status shortly after.

What is the solution to this issue?

If you want to stop by our Discord it's easier to help you troubleshoot. I can make some guesses here, but I'd probably need to ask you some questions to narrow down the reason.

Since you asked about the daemon not starting--did you confirm that the daemon is not running on the VPS side? If you're not sure, check with something like:

ps -ef | grep phored

If it is not running, the only result will be the command above, but if it is running then it would also list a line for the running daemon along with whatever parameters it was run with.

If the daemon won't run, that is the issue and we need to solve the underlying reason. Again I can't be sure without more information. How did you install the masternode? Using the VPS script, or some other method? I'd suggest looking in the debug.log file and seeing what error messages that may contain. Check the .conf file to make sure it has all the proper values including a valid masternode private key.

If the daemon is running on the VPS, then probably the next thing to check is that all the values match between the masternode.conf file in the wallet and the VPS--correct IP address and port, matching MN private key, and the correct, unique masternode collateral TX ID and index.

You can DM me here if you'd like, or find me on Discord or Telegram and I'm happy to help further.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
CoinCast Ep#5: Phore Marketplace CEO Talks About Decentralising Markets, Masternodes, ICOs and More!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ir3HgmVJY&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 55
The team should publish masternode instructions, there is some movie but it is probably out of date? Does anyone know?
You can go through this link and get detailed information on how to install MN.
https://github.com/phoreproject/vps
Just follow that instruction and up your MN easily.
Thank You
You can also see the movie on the site, the installation is similar.
https://phore.io/information/
The band should also start to promote the marketplace more, the progress is amazing
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The team should publish masternode instructions, there is some movie but it is probably out of date? Does anyone know?
You can go through this link and get detailed information on how to install MN.
https://github.com/phoreproject/vps
Just follow that instruction and up your MN easily.
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Wallet v1.6.3 Includes a NEW FEATURE!

Phore Blockchain understands the need for true decentralization. Therefore we have given users the ability to SUBMIT proposals to the Phore Blockchain Governance System from their wallets! This acts to simplify the process and makes using the Phore Governance System easier than ever!

That is indeed the awesome feature. Ability to submit proposals from wallets sounds superb. But can everybody submit proposal or only MN owners can submit a proposal?
Anyway this feature really simplifies the process and make things easier.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Learn about the Phore Blockchain project here with this "Quick Start" guide!

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/what-is-phore-blockchain-f05aff7327b
Activity: 274
Merit: 26

Phore Blockchain understands the need for true decentralization. Therefore we have given users the ability to SUBMIT proposals to the Phore Blockchain Governance System from their wallets! This acts to simplify the process and makes using the Phore Governance System easier than ever!

it is cool to see PHORE team made great works to implement the PHORE Governance System to better maintain decentralization of PHORE network. However, the announcement above is very briefly. In my opinion, the PHORE team should make a more detail guide or annoucement for community. In other masternodes coins, only masternode owners have rights to vote of important proposal of projects. I don't know, because you did not mention in your post, but I guess it likely is the same case for PHORE Governance System.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Pages:
Jump to: