Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 6. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 01, 2017, 05:27:37 AM
Just swapped my 400k pie to pie-x. The whole process was very fast and easy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 04:48:45 AM
swap went smooth! straight forward process they sent old coins to burn address!
dev made masternode setup real easy masternode up in 15 minutes. on windows platform.
they have linux and mac. wallet looks great. cant wait for social send! very good job to the team!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 03:35:38 AM
Swap was quick and easy. I setup my masternode on the first day getting some sweet PieX. Grin
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
October 01, 2017, 03:25:53 AM
Swapped coins to PieX through Discord.
I also started to run a masternode.
The guide was pretty easy to follow even though I wasted some time by misunderstanding.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 12:15:46 AM
Activity: 11
September 30, 2017, 09:58:15 PM
I'm unknown to them. I followed the youtube video posted on the piex twitter feed to swap my coins
https://twitter.com/PieX_Official/status/913921434929508352

I had to wait a little while but once they were onto my case it was fast and went just fine.
Activity: 64
September 30, 2017, 03:45:27 PM
The entire process has been smooth enough and the wallets work so while a swap on an exchange would be great I reckon this is the best the team could do given that Nova is still having trouble with registrations etc. By tomorrow evening I am pretty sure the "queue" will be far shorter.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
September 30, 2017, 11:59:35 AM
I also reluctantly joined Discord to swap coins and found the contributors/donors would be served first for the swap.
But I don't see any problem there.
I expect I benefit first if I contribute money or efforts to any organization.

Activity: 66
September 30, 2017, 11:43:54 AM
Whats was your name on discord? A guy on discord said he was banned but was simply kicked out from an other sub-group. PM Shepy or another admin here in bitcointalk
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
September 30, 2017, 11:30:46 AM
Check my post history and since when i'm registered here...you're just spreading fud.

Registered on 2013 and no posts before July 2017..
2 things possible
- you have deleted all your previous posts because you were spreading FUD.
- you are in piecoin team for not long and decided to get back your account to make some advertising for your coin.

Exactly, 2013 i'm an old time lurker who never liked writing in the forum...and as you see i'm not writing just on the pie thread...but in all the coins\arguments i'm interested....and since a lot of people here are writing wrong things i just reply...and if you want to check, on discord i'm just an holder, i don't know anyone of the team

Funny, I'm as well 2013 profile and if you were really reading this thread, you would know I've been banned from discord.. Hopefully you can't ban me from here.
September 30, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
Check my post history and since when i'm registered here...you're just spreading fud.

2 things possible
- you are in piecoin team for not long and decided to get back your account to make some advertising for your coin.

Exactly, 2013 i'm an old time lurker who never liked writing in the forum...and as you see i'm not writing just on the pie thread...but in all the coins\arguments i'm interested....and since a lot of people here are writing wrong things i just reply...and if you want to check, on discord i'm just an holder, i don't know anyone of the team
September 30, 2017, 11:14:19 AM

2 things possible
September 30, 2017, 10:56:05 AM
September 30, 2017, 10:52:27 AM
The admins will certainly help you understand that you will be swapped last if you don't donate or ask too many questions.

Very questionable methods handled by kids that want their masternodes run alone for 1 month.

Last coin I swapped was EQT on coinexchange which went smooth and fast. Manual swap is a joke.

Stop spreading bullshit, Swap will be more faster with this method then waiting for Novaexchange to open again the registration. Then, actually the stakes are more staking oriented then Masternode oriented until the team have a clear number of the Masternode on the newtwork...so no one will run masternodes gaining thousand of coins a day (and i know it's like that since i have 7 MN of Pie)

You should stop spreading bullshit.. swap is the worst, they choose who can run a masternode and who can't and if you discuss their methods, they finally ban you from the discord.. They are childish and not fair at all, would have preferred a swap on exchange.

Other swaps I had to do were way much better, now they are sending coins via a chat platform and let their friends get the coins earlier than everybody..

Why?
Because masternodes are giving better results when there is not much installed.
If you are not related to them or friend with them, avoid this coin, they will let you swap at last or ban you..

uahahha non sense. I have already had my coins swapped, in less then 10 minutes this morning. Why? Am i friend of anyone? NO. I donated 400 pie in August and as a donor i had my coins swapped, even before heavy whales with millions. Now they're already swapping all the normal members. And do you know what? Masternodes are paying LESS then staking at the moment, 48% staking, 12% masternodes, until the number of masternodes is high enough to switch to an higher paying reward, to avoid huge rewards to early MN.

Well said for a newbie member talking only about piecoin.. You must be a member of the team. How can I swap now that you banned me?
September 30, 2017, 10:08:57 AM
The admins will certainly help you understand that you will be swapped last if you don't donate or ask too many questions.

Very questionable methods handled by kids that want their masternodes run alone for 1 month.

Last coin I swapped was EQT on coinexchange which went smooth and fast. Manual swap is a joke.

Stop spreading bullshit, Swap will be more faster with this method then waiting for Novaexchange to open again the registration. Then, actually the stakes are more staking oriented then Masternode oriented until the team have a clear number of the Masternode on the newtwork...so no one will run masternodes gaining thousand of coins a day (and i know it's like that since i have 7 MN of Pie)

You should stop spreading bullshit.. swap is the worst, they choose who can run a masternode and who can't and if you discuss their methods, they finally ban you from the discord.. They are childish and not fair at all, would have preferred a swap on exchange.

Other swaps I had to do were way much better, now they are sending coins via a chat platform and let their friends get the coins earlier than everybody..

Why?
If you are not related to them or friend with them, avoid this coin, they will let you swap at last or ban you..

uahahha non sense. I have already had my coins swapped, in less then 10 minutes this morning. Why? Am i friend of anyone? NO. I donated 400 pie in August and as a donor i had my coins swapped, even before heavy whales with millions. Now they're already swapping all the normal members. And do you know what? Masternodes are paying LESS then staking at the moment, 48% staking, 12% masternodes, until the number of masternodes is high enough to switch to an higher paying reward, to avoid huge rewards to early MN.
September 30, 2017, 09:40:42 AM

Why?
September 30, 2017, 07:32:19 AM

Activity: 17
September 30, 2017, 07:16:35 AM

Activity: 31
September 30, 2017, 06:52:45 AM
Great community, really like this project, have been here since August and waiting my turn to get some PieX  Grin
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: