Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 10. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
If you're going to buy piecoin you'd better buy now while it's somewhat cheap.
Activity: 8
September 22, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
Hey guys. I am one of the developers of PIE and currently developing Social Sending. I'm aware that you guys have lost trust in this coin just because we are not active on bitcointalk. If you still require any assistance and need a question answered then feel free to message me or just join discord. I am very active there.

Regards,

Shepy

Could you please provide more details about this?

Can you please give me a more direct question. Details about what? Go on discord and I can have a 1 to 1 chat with you. https://discord.gg/m5ca6Z . PM Shepy#6215.

Thank you
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
September 22, 2017, 10:21:35 AM
Hi
my wallet is not working....

Is there any working node??
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
Hey guys. I am one of the developers of PIE and currently developing Social Sending. I'm aware that you guys have lost trust in this coin just because we are not active on bitcointalk. If you still require any assistance and need a question answered then feel free to message me or just join discord. I am very active there.

Regards,

Shepy

Could you please provide more details about this?
Activity: 8
September 22, 2017, 10:13:09 AM

Regards,

Shepy
Activity: 200
September 22, 2017, 09:51:07 AM
hey guys, i was not here for a while, what's going on? Will we switch PIE to another coin?
Activity: 14
September 22, 2017, 05:48:01 AM
Trading is re-enabled on cryptopia.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 02:58:51 AM
Is there any news on Masternode? Required Coin's, Node Worth, ROI. At least something?

25k coins required for masternode.
Activity: 131
-
September 21, 2017, 03:45:55 PM
this is getting delisted from Cryptopia even.  Doesn't seem good?  Was this just a pump and dump?
there is a reason why its getting delisted on topia! its because of the coinswap and topia cant give this service so they cannot list pie anymore no other reason! read the damn info with the link!
Activity: 13
September 21, 2017, 10:52:36 AM
this is getting delisted from Cryptopia even.  Doesn't seem good?  Was this just a pump and dump?
Activity: 211
September 21, 2017, 09:30:39 AM
Is there any news on Masternode? Required Coin's, Node Worth, ROI. At least something?
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 05:37:41 PM
There should be a new thread started with info on

1.Official webpage for the coin

2.Who the developers are that are working on the coin so we know who we can listen to and not get are info from a troll

3.Official date of coin exchange

4.Official name of what the coins going to be called

5.Wallet details for running nodes how many can we run

I have enough pie to run 36 nodes would like to know what we can expect to receive for rewards for running a node

Since Developers of Piecoin could not use any of there time to update the info we have all asked for I'm selling the 800,000 pie I have for a loss before my loss becomes any bigger .

Good luck to everyone holding wish I could hold out but due to lack of current info I'm out  
Activity: 756
September 20, 2017, 03:29:41 PM
Novaexchange is now accepting registrations. Cryptopia was about to delist piecoin because they thought we were about to do the swap but the swap isn't quite ready so cryptopia is holding off delist in us. Piecoin is going through a huge transition with a new team. The old piecoin will need to be swapped with new coins and we will probably use novaexchange for that but we are still working out the details. We have a discord "piecoin" where you can ask questions and interact with team members.

https://discord.gg/ecRheX

Then select general chat but they have lots of channels. If you want real answers and not fud then join discord and talk to a real member of the team

How do we swap PIECOIN for PIEXCOIN?

I have my PIECOIN on NovaExchange, but the swap is not listed in their Coinswap Services

Thanks!

You must wait for the end of September - the beginning of October. Here will be a detailed instruction - how and what to do.
Activity: 5
September 20, 2017, 02:04:29 PM
Novaexchange is now accepting registrations. Cryptopia was about to delist piecoin because they thought we were about to do the swap but the swap isn't quite ready so cryptopia is holding off delist in us. Piecoin is going through a huge transition with a new team. The old piecoin will need to be swapped with new coins and we will probably use novaexchange for that but we are still working out the details. We have a discord "piecoin" where you can ask questions and interact with team members.

https://discord.gg/ecRheX

Then select general chat but they have lots of channels. If you want real answers and not fud then join discord and talk to a real member of the team

How do we swap PIECOIN for PIEXCOIN?

I have my PIECOIN on NovaExchange, but the swap is not listed in their Coinswap Services

Thanks!
Activity: 139
September 20, 2017, 12:46:14 PM
LOL I was set to dump some money into this to get a few masternodes. It seems that this is as big a cluster fu#$% as Chaincoin was. No dev's, dev's sick, devs let go, devs are coming, devs are going, we may have a dev, he maybe on maternity leave or smoking crack behind a house in Chicago. It's all excuses, meanwhile people are dumping money into this? How does a rebranding help if you have "only a community?". Only a community ends up like ChainCoin, or dogecoin. Only a community ends up like BurstCoin... Lots of hopes, dreams, drama, and feuding and no one working on the coin. Meanwhile someone else that bought into the coin at dirt cheap is waiting for that buywall to go up and takes your money and is all the happier to make you promises of great beanch front property that is actually in a swamp.

Wake up people, do your due dilligence. Sure, they could get a dev up! Sure they could get the ball rolling... but I would rather hold my funds and put it into a coin that has a development team.

Would you rather buy from a guy with a "I need money sign" in front of a delapodated building in the hood or someone like the CEO of TenX?

Exactly.... Wake up!

Newbie hehehe.. Lol.. Better you develope your own coin,, hahahaha
Activity: 52
September 20, 2017, 09:52:41 AM
coin swap still not comfirm, our masternode dev still in medical leave..
just hold and wait the latest info from our mod..

thanks..

How many developers of masternodes do you have? After all current developer can disappear, die .. In this case - again all over again? Cryptopia already delisting because swapping.

Exactly! That should all be transparent to be honest. If dev 1 is sick, dev 2 should be continuing right along the path the first one was. If 2 gets hit by a train on the way home, dev 3 takes over and completes what is promised. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case. Hence why you see them banning people from discords and making excuses. Really sucks.
Activity: 52
September 20, 2017, 09:43:24 AM
LOL I was set to dump some money into this to get a few masternodes. It seems that this is as big a cluster fu#$% as Chaincoin was. No dev's, dev's sick, devs let go, devs are coming, devs are going, we may have a dev, he maybe on maternity leave or smoking crack behind a house in Chicago. It's all excuses, meanwhile people are dumping money into this? How does a rebranding help if you have "only a community?". Only a community ends up like ChainCoin, or dogecoin. Only a community ends up like BurstCoin... Lots of hopes, dreams, drama, and feuding and no one working on the coin. Meanwhile someone else that bought into the coin at dirt cheap is waiting for that buywall to go up and takes your money and is all the happier to make you promises of great beanch front property that is actually in a swamp.

Wake up people, do your due dilligence. Sure, they could get a dev up! Sure they could get the ball rolling... but I would rather hold my funds and put it into a coin that has a development team.

Would you rather buy from a guy with a "I need money sign" in front of a delapodated building in the hood or someone like the CEO of TenX?

Exactly.... Wake up!
September 20, 2017, 08:13:02 AM
trying to transfer from cryptopia to nova now, having trouble with the mac wallet, i'm locked out and it's not synching. I tried to transfer some pie for staking but I think i lost it... cause it's gone from cryptopia but my wallet isn't connecting. I've got the confirmation from Cryptopia that the pie has been transferred but nova has nothing... did I just lose all my money?
Where have you transferred coins, to your wallet or Novaexchange.
Activity: 1
September 20, 2017, 01:31:04 AM
trying to transfer from cryptopia to nova now, having trouble with the mac wallet, i'm locked out and it's not synching. I tried to transfer some pie for staking but I think i lost it... cause it's gone from cryptopia but my wallet isn't connecting. I've got the confirmation from Cryptopia that the pie has been transferred but nova has nothing... did I just lose all my money?
September 19, 2017, 03:36:19 PM
coin swap still not comfirm, our masternode dev still in medical leave..
just hold and wait the latest info from our mod..

thanks..

How many developers of masternodes do you have? After all current developer can disappear, die .. In this case - again all over again? Cryptopia already delisting because swapping.
A minor setback but whatever I got to know from Discord channel masternodes are all set to launch in this month.
Pages:
Jump to: