Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 9. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 05:27:31 PM
any news about masternodes ??
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
September 27, 2017, 03:21:48 PM
In order to get ready for the coin swap you should take your piecoins off of any exchanges and put them in your wallet. You can download a piecoin wallet at www.piecoin.info

Then pay attention to our notices which are made in our discord channel at  https://discord.gg/x99wXDz

We plan on making the swap this coming weekend.
September 27, 2017, 02:32:00 PM
ATTENTION - ATTENTION
The swap from Pie to PIEX is going to be a manual swap. This is due to the exchanges not operating in an organized manner and total lack of quality customer support. The manual swap will be regulated by the PIEX team and will be done in a swift manner. The exact time that this swap will be occurring will be announced VERY shortly. Due to the fact that we are going to handle the swap ourselves this also means that we will get it done faster. The exchanges were wanting weeks to get organized and we found this unacceptable. PIEX is here and already running. Get ready for new coins.

my piecoin is on yobit there is a problem ??
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
September 27, 2017, 01:27:31 PM
ATTENTION - ATTENTION
The swap from Pie to PIEX is going to be a manual swap. This is due to the exchanges not operating in an organized manner and total lack of quality customer support. The manual swap will be regulated by the PIEX team and will be done in a swift manner. The exact time that this swap will be occurring will be announced VERY shortly. Due to the fact that we are going to handle the swap ourselves this also means that we will get it done faster. The exchanges were wanting weeks to get organized and we found this unacceptable. PIEX is here and already running. Get ready for new coins.
Great to hear.
It would be making things worse if the devs kept waiting on Nova.
September 27, 2017, 12:07:03 PM
 ATTENTION - ATTENTION
September 27, 2017, 06:35:41 AM
Hey guys. I am one of the developers of PIE and currently developing Social Sending. I'm aware that you guys have lost trust in this coin just because we are not active on bitcointalk. If you still require any assistance and need a question answered then feel free to message me or just join discord. I am very active there.

Regards,

Shepy

Hey there. If you want I can help deliver some of the messages on relevant updates on my website, I just need to be kept regularly in the loop then. Shoot me a message mate and let's discuss. Finding time both for delivering the PR and dev can be time consuming and near impossible at times, if you also have a day job to take care of.

Come onto discord and we can talk further

https://discord.gg/x99wXDz
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 04:27:18 AM
I hope devs are looking for another way to swap coins if Nova is not available.
I was not able to register there yet and not sure they have the capacity to fix it any time soon.

What error did you get mate?
Activity: 224
September 27, 2017, 04:26:41 AM
Hey guys. I am one of the developers of PIE and currently developing Social Sending. I'm aware that you guys have lost trust in this coin just because we are not active on bitcointalk. If you still require any assistance and need a question answered then feel free to message me or just join discord. I am very active there.

Regards,

Shepy

Hey there. If you want I can help deliver some of the messages on relevant updates on my website, I just need to be kept regularly in the loop then. Shoot me a message mate and let's discuss. Finding time both for delivering the PR and dev can be time consuming and near impossible at times, if you also have a day job to take care of.
Activity: 153
September 26, 2017, 05:39:03 PM
Where should we keep the coins ? In novaexchange is ok ?
September 26, 2017, 05:13:16 PM
I hope devs are looking for another way to swap coins if Nova is not available.
I was not able to register there yet and not sure they have the capacity to fix it any time soon.
September 26, 2017, 01:25:43 PM
Is it possible to start a MN now or we have to wait for the swap ?
It will be possible to setup one after the swap as far as I know.
Activity: 153
September 26, 2017, 10:23:53 AM
Is it possible to start a MN now or we have to wait for the swap ?
Activity: 14
September 26, 2017, 04:06:27 AM
Activity: 228
September 26, 2017, 01:56:21 AM
how much coins for a MN ?
Activity: 31
September 24, 2017, 04:59:06 PM
Discord link? I don't have a ton of PIE, but I would like information on the swap. Just noticed it was happening.

Hi, here is the discord link : https://discordapp.com/invite/xJthHER

Got coins for 1 masternode since August, looking forward for the launch !
Activity: 392
September 23, 2017, 07:08:37 AM
A very low supply and masternodes coming soon, I think PIE is the most undervalued coin at this moment.
Activity: 40
September 23, 2017, 05:06:01 AM
ffs. cant even signup to novaexchange. where will this be resolved?

but on a positive sweet. masternodes  Grin Grin Grin
September 22, 2017, 01:48:35 PM
Good luck i have 2 Master-nodes bought at 400 sat
Activity: 25
September 22, 2017, 10:29:34 AM
You guys really shouldn't listen to some random dude who looked at the coin for all of 5 seconds. Yes the main developer was sick for a few days and the team has been completely honest and transparent about that. Yes there are other developers as well. The masternodes are on schedule. If you want a good masternode coin then this is it. But hey you can listen to some random person on the internet who spends 5 seconds looking at the coin before spending 5 seconds looking at another coin and then in another 5 seconds is onto the next coin. The main developer is back and things are on schedule.

https://discord.gg/GKYRVm

If you want the real facts and to speak to a team member then talk to the team. There is almost always a team member in the channel.

Masternodes are about to roll out. Scheduled for the end of this month.

Cryptopia delisted us prematurely because we are moving to another chain and all the coins have to be swapped for new coins. Real steps are being taken to make the switch and launch the ability for masternodes. As of now the switch will happen in novaexchange but we are still rolling out the details. The swap will last for at least a month so there will be plenty of time for you to swap your piecoins.

http://www.piecoin.info want some more info then check out the website.

Masternodes are just one of the new features. "Social Send" is also being developed and you would be able to send pie to anyone on a variety of social platforms such as Facebook and even if they didn't know anything about cryptocurrency they would be able to receive your pie and join the cryptocurrency revolution.

The market is down and people have been spreading FUD so piecoin is at an unbelievably low price. Now is the time to jump in. It's up to you though as you can wait till after the masternodes roll out and the price is a lot higher. It just depends on your personal investment strategy.

Piecoin community member here. If you want to join the conversation then join us on discord.

Peace

Pages:
Jump to: