Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[Piiko.com] ★Online TOPUP Service★ ➬ 100+Countries Accepted ➬ | Lowest Rates |★ - page 6. (Read 94138 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I just wanna try this service but it gives me an error message after I typed my mobile number. "Sorry this number cannot be recharged", whats happen there?
I tried with two different service providers, but still getting the same error message. Any solutions for this?

can you PM me Your Number, So I can give a try, and Let you Know what is the Issue?

PM sent, I just tried with other numbers (my friend's number) with different provider but still getting the same error message. So let me know what is the problem with this?

Thanks

Hey , Bitinity its not a issue .
You must not be putting country code before your mobile number
Example : When i put my number like 0333-xxxxxxx it give me a error "Sorry this number cannot be recharged" but when i put number like 92(country code) 92333-xxxxxxx then i successfully recharge. So try to put your country code before the number not 0 . I hope this will help you.

Nope..I have done everything as the site gives the example how to put the number..I did not miss country code and I did not put any 0 as you think..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
I just wanna try this service but it gives me an error message after I typed my mobile number. "Sorry this number cannot be recharged", whats happen there?
I tried with two different service providers, but still getting the same error message. Any solutions for this?

can you PM me Your Number, So I can give a try, and Let you Know what is the Issue?

PM sent, I just tried with other numbers (my friend's number) with different provider but still getting the same error message. So let me know what is the problem with this?

Thanks

Hey , Bitinity its not a issue .
You must not be putting country code before your mobile number
Example : When i put my number like 0333-xxxxxxx it give me a error "Sorry this number cannot be recharged" but when i put number like 92(country code) 92333-xxxxxxx then i successfully recharge. So try to put your country code before the number not 0 . I hope this will help you.
legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
legendary
Remeber Always Check the Special Offer page Daily. There are Alot of Specail offer for your Country, Which is Our Specialization and Differentiating us from other Site Including Our Lowest Fees.

Here is one For My Country

Ufone Pakistan  January 31, 2016 7:00 PM - May 31, 2016 6:59 PM
Promotion: Bonus 2x
Operator: Ufone Pakistan
Denominations: Any
Denominations(local): Any

Terms and Conditions: Ufone will be running the subjected offer from February till May 2016. The features of the promo are mentioned below for reference:
* Three times recharge amount, ex: PKR 100 will receive 200 bonus.
* Bonus only to be used for on-net calls and local sms
* Validity of three days
* Duration from February, 2016 to May, 2016. The offer shall be valid in the first 10 days of every month. Starting from 1st and ending on the 10th.
Feb 1st – 10th
March 1st -10th
April 1st – 10th
May 1st – 10th

Look the Page from your Country

Regards
Piiko.com
legendary
hey there irfan just processed 2 transactions , Received the first order immediately can you please check the status of second one Thanks, Here is the Order : https://c.piiko.com/order/34cea3e7-ea59-5462-ad7c-33feb37f00cc

Hi lolxxxx, im looking into your Issue, Is it Second one? Because it Looks fine to me? Which is First One?

Hello irfan

I just register here and already order an small amount 50 via your website for mobile top up

as below

Order details 4c3cb96c
Service   Account   Product   Recharge amount   Price
Zong   XXXXXXXX44   50 PKR   50.00 PKR   0.54 USD

sorry I was got only 0.0013 btc so sent it already
if its less amount then what exactly you required then you can just load some less amount in mobile like 47 PKR

I am waiting for your reply and mobile credits

thanks

Hello

Yes you sent us less amount of what is required, thats why your topup was not filled by automatic system.  But its fine we sent you topup manually yesterday.

Regards
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hey there irfan just processed 2 transactions , Received the first order immediately can you please check the status of second one Thanks, Here is the Order : https://c.piiko.com/order/34cea3e7-ea59-5462-ad7c-33feb37f00cc

Hi lolxxxx, im looking into your Issue, Is it Second one? Because it Looks fine to me? Which is First One?

Hello irfan

I just register here and already order an small amount 50 via your website for mobile top up

as below

Order details 4c3cb96c
Service   Account   Product   Recharge amount   Price
Zong   XXXXXXXX44   50 PKR   50.00 PKR   0.54 USD

sorry I was got only 0.0013 btc so sent it already
if its less amount then what exactly you required then you can just load some less amount in mobile like 47 PKR

I am waiting for your reply and mobile credits

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
for me this is the problem :

this number is 100% currect i have recharged to this number many time before and even if i change the number 60% the site will say its wrong number on refreshing couple of time it will say ok its the fine number

so going again with bitrefill
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
but i always compare bitrefill and piiko before i top up my mobile, but for me the piiko cheaper than bitrefiil.
i think it must be country fees? different country different price?
not just bitrefill, other mobile top up site too has high fees, for me piiko the cheapest i ever use.

May be pikko charges higher fees for my country only
I completed comparing every operators and with every amount and found Bitrefill cheapest

But sometimes the rates are equal or one has the lowest rates than the other.

Yeah they compete sometimes but normally I see Bitrefill cheap
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
Best site of mobile topup using bitcoin and with the lowest prices. Wink

Nope. Bitrefill is 4-5% cheaper than piiko and faster as well

but i always compare bitrefill and piiko before i top up my mobile, but for me the piiko cheaper than bitrefiil.
i think it must be country fees? different country different price?
not just bitrefill, other mobile top up site too has high fees, for me piiko the cheapest i ever use.

Activity: 249

But sometimes the rates are equal or one has the lowest rates than the other.

Bitrefill:

Piiko:

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

the problem is 60% your website say phone number is not right and show the error even i have recharged many times before on the name number or if you try after some time then again order get processed with same number it was saying wrong, this is so much frustrating i end up moving on to other website

you might want to change the number detracting script

Its working fine on my side but took a lot of time to recognize that my number is correct.
Site also loads very slow
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
as an old customer or piiko i think this is my responsibility to tell the bug which is making people stop using piiko if not people then atlest me i stoped using piiko and moved to other bitcoin recharge service i dont want to mention here

the problem is 60% your website say phone number is not right and show the error even i have recharged many times before on the name number or if you try after some time then again order get processed with same number it was saying wrong, this is so much frustrating i end up moving on to other website

you might want to change the number detracting script
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Always use this service....thanks....
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 249
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

Irfan , Thanks but i received both orders it was my carrier issue , bad signal strength i received the second one after half an hour , also thanks for lowering the fees Smiley
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: