Pages:
Author

Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies! - page 2. (Read 82931 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Just tried out the new Pimp OS v2.25.2.

Feels really solid, fantastic work from dev and testers!  Smiley

~ agkbill
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
what's the price for PIMP Os? And what is the payment method?

Its 35$ right now. Payment can be done with paypal or coinpayments.net
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
what's the price for PIMP Os? And what is the payment method?
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
I use Nvidia GPU.Can I use the PIMP miner? and how to use it on Nvidia?

Here is the details for Nvidia GPU. Check and follow the steps.
Activity: 121
I use Nvidia GPU.Can I use the PIMP miner? and how to use it on Nvidia?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
PiMP Is oldest and popular mining platform. I saw this thread lately but I think PIMP OS is a very good options for miners.
Activity: 14
Is it possible to overclock cards via Miner.farm web panel?
Activity: 128
Hey miners,

Just wanted to reach out and issue a public thanks for all the great feedback on the v2.25.2 we got via discord, msgs and emails, as well as the advanced beta testing of the 3000 series.

Todd made sure the Miner.farm/PiMP miners have what they need - we thank you graciously.

Dear other pimps that got early cards and got us validation before the release, we hope to see you on the beta team soon. We'll be streamlining beta testing going forward so watch this thread and discord for updates.

Onward to 3.0 and beyond - fighting through the new code every day Smiley You'll love it.

Thanks, Your Friend,

~ melt
miner.farm/PiMP DevOps
Miners,

We have just made your remote mining life better: you can low launch a tmate web console to your rig from miner.farm!

We have put together our own tmate server, so your connection does not leave our domain - no piggybacking on someone elses services.

It is SSL/TLS secured of course, so your your connections are secured and private.

This service is now available to all paid miner.farm users. Smiley

Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm

Hi Lily,

Thanks again for the huge effort in tackling this multiple-layer deployment - it's a huge feature and I have found myself using it for all sorts of support and personal reasons.

Meanwhile, we got a brand new image with a new NVIDIA 460 driver build to support the new Nvidia 3000 series GPUs! It's released today after good QA testing.

Hi Miners,

IMAGE 2.25.2: RELEASED 2021-02-01
Changelog from 2.24.0:

Added gputool and mining support for NVIDIA 3xxx series GPUs
Updated all system packages, miners, and applications to latest as of 20210126
Updated CUDA to 11.2 and added cuda 11.1 libs for backward compatibility
Updated nvidia drivers to 460
Updated discord to 0.0.13 and fixed bug preventing running the discord client as root

Re-image note:

To update the PIMP IMAGE you must re-image your SSD with the new .img file and re-configure. pimpup only can update miner.farm agent, pimp software, and miners at this time.

Download links are on your miner.farm account page: https://miner.farm/account

Thanks team for your support and diligent testing!

~ melt
miner.farm/PiMP DevOps
Activity: 59
Miners,

We have just made your remote mining life better: you can low launch a tmate web console to your rig from miner.farm!

We have put together our own tmate server, so your connection does not leave our domain - no piggybacking on someone elses services.

It is SSL/TLS secured of course, so your your connections are secured and private.

This service is now available to all paid miner.farm users. Smiley

Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm
Activity: 21
WOWSERS!!
PiMP rocks. Great support and a super active Dev team always trying to help miners get the best hash/watts from their rigs. Miners helping miners. Nice. Smiley
ROUNDUP OF CHANGES FROM 2020-JAN-20 TO 2021-JAN-27 TO PIMP SOFTWARE AND MINER.FARM AGENT THAT WERE DELIVERED VIA PIMPUP:
We will try to improve our changelogging skills - thanks for updating anyway!

Added new miner nbminer for nvidia mining, including kawpow (ravencoin) algorithm
Added new "miner" xmrig-proxy to allow proxying xmrig running on other platforms that you want to monitor with miner.farm
Added tmate config to allow SSL-secured remote terminal access via miner.farm
Added pimp-watchdog.sh to /opt/pimp to aid troubleshooting
Updated PolarisBiosEditor to v1.7.5
Updated logging location to /var/log/minerfarm/ for consistency
Updated minerfarm service to collect miner start commands and display them to authorized and logged in farm users on the Miner View
Updated minerfarm to allow registering rigs using minerfarm register command with email and farmer number instead of pasting API keys
Updated minerfarm --status to show miner.farm subscription details if rig is registered
Updated minerfarm agent to stop polling GPU watts if service is stopped
Updated minerfarm agent to log by default
Updated minerfarm agent to provide subscription validation for subscription model coming soon
Updated minerfarm agent to improve hardware data collection on less popular motherboards/CPUs
Updated all example pcfg to use new confgen system and sandbox pools for easier bench testing

ROUNDUP OF CHANGES FROM 2020-JAN-20 TO 2021-JAN-27 TO Miner.Farm web application and services:

hide private IPs from public view
miner start command displayed on Miner View
business info added to invoices
subscription renewal email updated
fractional hashrates are no longer rounded for low speed miners
renamed the send files button for clarity
redraw pools table correctly after pool delete
correct status for stopped miners on alert modal (bug)
copyright date
new page layout for Farm Admin
new page layout for Agent View

and finally:
Remote Web Console! This is a huge feature we have been working towards for years, and we are very proud to finally bring it to you.

We are still hard at work every day on miner.farm and PIMP! Thanks for your support, miners!

~ Your Friends at miner.farm
melt (getpimp.org miner.farm)
Thanks Melt. Love being part of the team. Smiley
Looking forward to chatting in discord soon. Take care bud.
PiMP 2.24 is amazing. The Dev team have gone above and beyond with MinerFarm too. MinerFarm gives you full control over your rigs via the internet. Even config editing, restarting, rebooting or just shutting down. It's easy to mine with PiMP. Smiley Thanks again guys!

Hey Broomey, thanks for all the kind words in these posts, we are really proud to be part of your really great farm, extra love for all the pimp green!!

We're always mining with you and we are glad you love 2.24, thanks for helping us get it and its predecessors through all that quality testing.

We're hot on the new nvidia 3000 series GPUs and we'll have another maintenance release soon to support those cards. Then back on track on the road to PIMP 3, its been a long time in the making as you know!

Also want to say it's great talking to you on the chat - See you there!
Activity: 59
Hi Miners!

I hope your holidays were as pleasant as they could be, and Santa brought you new mining hardware Smiley

We are working every day to improve your mining experience with us with many new features and fresh ideas submitted by miners like you!

The pressure is on to support the new nVidia 30 series GPUs, but we are rising to meet the challenge again with a new image coming soon - watch this space!

If you havent checked us out yet, what are you waiting for? Come mine with us!

Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm

PiMP 2.24 is amazing. The Dev team have gone above and beyond with MinerFarm too. MinerFarm gives you full control over your rigs via the internet. Even config editing, restarting, rebooting or just shutting down. It's easy to mine with PiMP. Smiley Thanks again guys!
Just a follow-up. A HUGE thanks to the staff and fellow miners on the PiMP discord chats.. very helpful, fast, friendly service. Appreciate it. Real miners helping miners. Cheers! Smiley
With the special built in tuning features PiMP OS 2.24 has, I was able to get more hash for less watts !!!
Cards are performing better, but using less power and generating less heat because of the lower power draw.
HAPPY HAPPY WIN WIN !!
Thanks PiMP Smiley
Activity: 9
PiMP 2.24 brings a host of new features / updates, including faster boot times and updated Nvidia and AMD drivers for the 5700 xt, etc - If you haven’t already then please check out PiMP 2.24, and if your a currently user then please update when you can to enjoy the improvements 2.24 brings.

PiMP also brings miner.farm where on the free plan you can monitor 2 miners, or the paid service you can monitor and amend the miners config file or shutdown / reboot the rig etc, when your out and about remotely.

Far more stable / reliable / and secure mining then Windows, PiMP 2.24 is the way forward, and with it’s great support team and community, plus a forum site to get handy tips, it will really help shape your mining!

Thank you PiMP Dev
PiMP OS Can still mine ETH with 4gb GPU's. There's a few supported miners, Teamredminer, lolminer, bminer to name a few. The trade-off is.. where you may have been getting a stable 29-30mh/s from many 4gb gpu's, like rx570's for example.. you will now only get 21-24mh/s per gpu, and power consumption will remain the same.. so you'll have to do your math. I tested on bminer, had it all mining stable (an 8 x gpu rig of 4gb rx570's), was getting 23mh/s at about 74w. When I checked the free Vram.. there was only like 3mb per card.. so the ETH-DEATH reaper will catch you eventually, and setting up another miner to squeeze ETH for perhaps another week or so may not be the best idea.
Plenty of other coins out there, and with recent increases in price, hopefully the "next bitcoin" is just around the corner. Smiley
Happy mining all, and seasons greetings!
Pages:
Jump to: