Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 38. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
LOL - we don't need any other exchanges - no one is selling there shares - look at the activity on Alcurex.  We should just focus on our own exchange and the brave few that consider listing us without having to pay a ransom to get listed.
yes it should be like this let them request for our coin to be listed from their exchange without paying them so the team can use those btc for more development and grow more and considering that the project designed for long term investment so lets work together and let the dev bring results for us.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
LOL - we don't need any other exchanges - no one is selling there shares - look at the activity on Alcurex.  We should just focus on our own exchange and the brave few that consider listing us without having to pay a ransom to get listed.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
waiting for some good news about listing. bittrex will be a good choice for PIO
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the new stuff, good to have you back Banzai.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Wasted month almost nothing was achieved. I feel that the Dev is resting too much  Undecided
Yo bit will reacquire 0.5 btc to list any coin immediately, otherwise 0.1btc is always taken by them and coins are  not listed.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Hey dev,
any news from yobit? i think yobit will love to list this coin   Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I wish your holidays would last longer Smiley, just to see some weak hands. I am currently on holliday too, sooner or later we should talk about some relevant topics.
Adding PIO to http://coinmarketcap.com will be nice move...

Working on that..

Holidays are officially over here.. Kids back to school etc... (such peace Cheesy)
So I will get back to work fulltime on PIO again tomorrow/day after..

I have a few things planned for the following weeks.. Stay tuned  Wink

Just small notice people.. When I'm not replying for two-three days.. Does not mean I actually left bitcointalk or something lol..

hhahah someone panics when they didn't hear something from you, by the way welcome back in full mate, i will keep this thread on track saving some btc for my holdings good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

Working on that..

Holidays are officially over here.. Kids back to school etc... (such peace Cheesy)
So I will get back to work fulltime on PIO again tomorrow/day after..

I have a few things planned for the following weeks.. Stay tuned  Wink

Just small notice people.. When I'm not replying for two-three days.. Does not mean I actually left bitcointalk or something lol..
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 1092
How can this get listed to coinexchange.io
Any one knows how to list the coin their.
you need to send them an email to [email protected]  regarding your request
you can also contact them here in bitcointak but you need to find their service thread.
or contact directly https://www.coinexchange.io/support
OK, thanks I sent them.
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
you need to send them an email to [email protected]  regarding your request
you can also contact them here in bitcointak but you need to find their service thread.
or contact directly https://www.coinexchange.io/support
Back from holiday!  Smiley

I see we got added on alcurex.. Very nice! I really like their new exchange interface..
Still no word about yobit yet, I've pmd Blacksmith why the listing I requested weeks ago is still not added.. Waiting for a response..

The explorer is having issus it seems.. Someone is doing many api calls at the same time, which causes the explorer(s) to lag.. I'm looking into a fix for that..

Currently processing pm's and the last few submitted addresses for ICO

Stay tuned for more updates! Wink

Hello my Bro, congrats for being added to ALCUREX..
I also want to buy some shares soon once I sort out my own bagbonuses..
I wanted to know did you receive my pm and email through your site?
We need some urgent work done on QBK and was wondering, when and if you would be avalable to help us lol. I been messsed around by 2 DEVS already so need one decent honest DEV who can do the job and get paid lol..  Smiley
looking nice to see other dev to work with an honest one, seems that this project is quite but im sure banzai will give us some details regarding to his project hope this will proceed dev, good luck
Any update about pio, the thread looks tired, I think we should fire out up
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

I see we got added on alcurex.. Very nice! I really like their new exchange interface..
Still no word about yobit yet, I've pmd Blacksmith why the listing I requested weeks ago is still not added.. Waiting for a response..

The explorer is having issus it seems.. Someone is doing many api calls at the same time, which causes the explorer(s) to lag.. I'm looking into a fix for that..

welcome back sir.
I send message to you. please read your PM Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Hello my Bro, congrats for being added to ALCUREX..
I also want to buy some shares soon once I sort out my own bagbonuses..
I wanted to know did you receive my pm and email through your site?
We need some urgent work done on QBK and was wondering, when and if you would be avalable to help us lol. I been messsed around by 2 DEVS already so need one decent honest DEV who can do the job and get paid lol..  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wasted month almost nothing was achieved. I feel that the Dev is resting too much  Undecided
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
WOW! - Someone got some very cheap PIO shares on Alcurex!  Good job!
Going to buy also some shares. It is good that people dump.
legendary
Activity: 1504
WOW! - Someone got some very cheap PIO shares on Alcurex!  Good job!
Pages:
Jump to: