Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 33. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
September 21, 2016, 10:14:27 AM
Network weight almost tripled during the last several blocks.
Looks like someone added quite a big stake to the network.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 06:14:06 AM
I guess after this post o wont be catching anymore dumps Sad   lol

Was bound to happen tho , looking forward to the upward phase now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 21, 2016, 06:04:54 AM
Some people think that with 2k PIO or 1 BTC roadblock is enough to stop pio from mooning. 49K sat is still the lowest price with 200k supply. those who don't know what will happen after few weeks,i would like to show you something from Op

Still dev is working according to the roadmap,you don't even know how cheap you're selling PIO right now.I am sure you'll buy again at 500k sat or more.you have the lucky chance to buy cheap PIO before mooning.
Exchange platform coming very soon and do not forget that holders of PioneerShares are rewarded with 40% of the generated exchange fees. All fees are converted into BTC to buy PioneerShares in return. This results in constant buy-pressure and a long-term raise in value.  

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 21, 2016, 01:14:48 AM
Volume is up on yobit. 50k sat is very cheap for this coin. people should aware about PIO exchange platform coming up next month. soon on bittrex/polo,200k limited supply. can you imagine the price after 2 months? my prediction is 0.01 BTC each. if you can wait,you'll win  Grin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 21, 2016, 12:06:44 AM
I just wait for other exchange like bittrex, c-cex or yobit
I'm hoping it will be listed soon.

Dev we need some good news about exchange and the current progress of development.people are worried because they don't see you working for listing on trex or polo

hey guys, where is your buy activity? i see amazing 1k pio sold and bought since listing on yobit.
come on, you wanted the coin to be listed on bigger exchanges, yobit was explicitly mentioned by you guys...

Volume has increased today. Weak hands start dumping for quick post-ico profit.
Then we'll see a pump I guess Smiley

It's always been like that for most ICO's, price rise will surely come after the dump fest.
that's the reason sometimes it is better to wait for the coin to move out from ico because of this reality thats happening those who got their coins from bounties always dumped their share and possible whales will collect them and start doing some shake.
Activity: 916
September 20, 2016, 09:30:26 PM

Dev we need some good news about exchange and the current progress of development.people are worried because they don't see you working for listing on trex or polo

hey guys, where is your buy activity? i see amazing 1k pio sold and bought since listing on yobit.
come on, you wanted the coin to be listed on bigger exchanges, yobit was explicitly mentioned by you guys...

It's always been like that for most ICO's, price rise will surely come after the dump fest.
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
September 20, 2016, 07:36:04 PM
On the first page I don't see the detailed specification pioneershares.
Where we can mined this coin?

Full PoS  -  Total Supply : 200 000 PIO
Block Time : 3 Minutes
Minimum Stake Age : 6 hours
PoS Reward : 0.08 PIO
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
September 20, 2016, 06:48:20 PM
On the first page I don't see the detailed specification pioneershares.
Where we can mined this coin?
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
September 20, 2016, 06:42:13 PM
Breath of fresh air to see more low supply coins in the mix.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2016, 06:19:46 AM
How much i need coins to stake?

You can stake with some quantity of coins, in fact i am using various small lots of 20 coins and everyone stakes minimun twice at week, but technically you can stake with some quantity, remember that every stake will generate 0.08 coins, it is fixed
September 20, 2016, 06:16:36 AM
How much i need coins to stake?
Merit: 507
September 20, 2016, 06:11:00 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 20, 2016, 05:53:27 AM
According to Slack , he is running right on schedule . Gotta love a dev that keeps his word. Makes this coin worth so much more then it is selling for now.
for sure Banzai will make it worthy this project is progressing according to the plan.
September 20, 2016, 05:45:24 AM
According to Slack , he is running right on schedule . Gotta love a dev that keeps his word. Makes this coin worth so much more then it is selling for now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 20, 2016, 05:40:54 AM

Too bad I missed the ICO. It now looks impossible to get in on this coin. Can someone dump?

Price is still good in yobit. Do not waste your time and get your coins. Smiley

What was ICO price for the BTC round?

I think ICO price was 21k satosi or more. there are only 200K total coin supply,and currently only 4k coins are listed for sell on yobit. if you read the roadmap you can understand the potential of PIO, very low supply and i am not surprised if i see pio at 0.01 BTC each.
yes mate thats potential can happen anytime because the dev itself is very hard working dev which means that hes doing his best to make anything possible to his project just needed to support just keep this thread track to know every news.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 20, 2016, 05:15:10 AM

Too bad I missed the ICO. It now looks impossible to get in on this coin. Can someone dump?

I think ICO price was 21k satosi or more. there are only 200K total coin supply,and currently only 4k coins are listed for sell on yobit. if you read the roadmap you can understand the potential of PIO, very low supply and i am not surprised if i see pio at 0.01 BTC each.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
September 20, 2016, 05:05:26 AM
Thank you dumper Smiley

Funny how people lose their patience after a short period.. Only to dump coins in the hands of true supporters..  Smiley

PioneerShare holders should be getting beta access to the exchange next month , according to the timeline on the website. Banzai hasnt missed a target yet.

So anything from 2-6 weeks and we should be up and running . Cant wait either.

*happydance   Smiley

This is correct!

What will set this exchange apart from all the others already in use?

No shady coins listed
No walletbuilder coins
Profit share for PioneerShares holders
Passionate development
A fresh, and reliable multi platform
No endless waiting for support answers

And a bunch more  Wink

Obviously I am aiming for a new direction, rather then a normal exchange.

The #1 thing I care about is security. I've heard bittrex keeps 80% of coins in cold storage. Have you developed a way to secure the majority of coins inside of cold wallets?

Welcome!

Yes, we work with hot and cold wallets.. This is a critical safety issue that I dont take lightly.. After all, we dont want 100% of all funds resting on one server.. We all know how that worked out in the past with some other platforms..  Wink
September 20, 2016, 04:58:34 AM
Thank you dumper Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
September 19, 2016, 09:35:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: