Pages:
Author

Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free - page 9. (Read 15475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Could someone posy the hotwallet here again?
check here : https://blockchain.info/address/19XjLNSMFdLSLxakd9LPg7ZBAWAgj16MJZ
no activity form april 23rd
is there someone here who follow pirat-skull program?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
According to my experience, based on previous Pirat Crazy Giveaway.
If Pirat long enough not appear, it is usually he announce the giveaway will ended. But the point is when he comes back, he will give what he have been promised to accounts who didn't receive the Bonus yet. Then the giveaway is ends.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Could someone posy the hotwallet here again?
if you want something do something!!!
I'm sure he will comeback sooner.
Why?

because we dont know what is his reason by nit attending his promotion maybe there is some more important reason why he is not here there is a lot of speculation we just need to have some more patience besides someone with a showing balance to their piratcoin account can take back their btc back to their own wallet and send it again when he comeback easy as that
Activity: 159
I'm sure he will comeback sooner.
What's pirat doing?
Activity: 406
John K was gone for months before he came back and settles things but hat was for a lot of money. This is for almost 5 dollars so it really shouldn't be a big deal but just wait. Nobody knows when he will be back but be patient and just keep checking. Email him if you didn't already. Just stop bitching. Damn.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think he is coming back in a week and giving a great bonus to whoever are waiting again Smiley

Is this a guess or do you know for a fact? I've dealt with PiratCoin before, without any problems, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm going on 3 weeks without any response or any answer to my PM's even after he posted and signed on another time. Things happen in life and I'm very understanding, but if he refuses to contact us letting us know when things will resume, then I can't be very sympathetic. If I don't hear from him by this Sunday, then I will post negative trust on his account, which I will gladly remove once my initial deposit is returned.

Sorry Pirat!

Just wait for him to come back for the answer .

And when is he coming back? I've heard this same answer for a couple weeks now on this board!
Activity: 318
I think he is coming back in a week and giving a great bonus to whoever are waiting again Smiley

Is this a guess or do you know for a fact? I've dealt with PiratCoin before, without any problems, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm going on 3 weeks without any response or any answer to my PM's even after he posted and signed on another time. Things happen in life and I'm very understanding, but if he refuses to contact us letting us know when things will resume, then I can't be very sympathetic. If I don't hear from him by this Sunday, then I will post negative trust on his account, which I will gladly remove once my initial deposit is returned.

Sorry Pirat!

Just wait for him to come back for the answer .
Activity: 686

Sorry Pirat!
still don't get bonus
one-week passed and pirat is still not online
 Sad

if you are having doubt then you can always get your btc back just withdraw it and out it back again if pirat comes back just tell him about your issue and im sure he will understand it
no, i got my payment from pirate before
still waiting he online and give us another bonus
no point to withdraw now, somebody said his hot wallet is still empty

good then maybe when he comeback to fix all this mess then maybe all of you guys can get a good amount of bonus for all the waiting and trust for him
Activity: 644
still don't get bonus
 Sad

if you are having doubt then you can always get your btc back just withdraw it and out it back again if pirat comes back just tell him about your issue and im sure he will understand it
no, i got my payment from pirate before
still waiting he online and give us another bonus
no point to withdraw now, somebody said his hot wallet is still empty
Activity: 314
Pirat is good and he will come back soon.

Pirat will not make you disapointed. Hope he will more bonus for patient people.
Any one can get contact with pirat ?
Activity: 644
+1 Pirat Will be  back....
Good luck everyone... hope u will get what u want.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
still don't get bonus
 Sad

I can't withdraw my BTC cause I don't have my master key......I have been trying to get it for about 3 weeks now I believe....
Activity: 159
Pirat will x2 bonus. Grin

Everyone waited for him too long. Grin Grin
still don't get bonus
 Sad

Pages:
Jump to: